Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Store image in SQL server pros and cons

upp lang poh

Ask lang mga ka symb im creating a simple record system that store all data's like picture and documents, but i want to know kung anu mas maganda storing images in SQL database vs storing images in seperate folder and using URL image path. Balak ko kasi i store yung imgae sa sql server and convert into binary. What are the dis advantages and advantages. Im using c# 2012 as my programing language and sql server 2012. Request na din ng mga sample code nyu about storing and retrieving image from sql kung meron heheh salamat. May error kasi lage code ko para may reference lang

- - - Updated - - -

Up lang poh sa question

I agree dun sa ibang comments, mag lagay ka ng other folder na dun nalang kukunin yung file using file path codes sa program mo TS!

pero kasi ang tanong mo ay kung paano? hehehe di ko din alam ahahahaha pero ako nag laan nalang kasi ako nang specific folder na kukunan ng images ko na kailangan eh... Sensya na di ako nakatulong pero sana nag ka Idea kau lahat na makakabasa nito...

Kunwari sa Program ko image ang kailangan iba iba then depende nalng sa file name:

Dim chos2 As String
chos2 = Val(TextBox1.Text) & ".jpg"
PictureBox3.ImageLocation = "file://192.168.6.252/pasa/myproject/resources/" & chos2

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom