Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Survey]Who wants to learn CISCO PACKET TRACER

Survey here

• GUSTO ko

Votes: 590 97.5%
  • AYAW ko

Votes: 15 2.5%

• Total voters
paki sagot nalang to TS.. haha peace kailangan eh

yung commands pala sa every router and switch

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Sir Paturo po ako nyan. bilang IT much better kng mrami kang alam right? lalo na sa networking, malakeng 2long yan pra sa career . hehe :excited:

sir..anu ba, popost niyo ba hindi??joke!hehe.. pa subscribe po,

oo nga naman po............................................................. anu ba yun?.:noidea:

hirap gamitin yan...
CISCO student ako eh...
yang packet tracer.. pang test yan ng things about internet connectivity and different computer accessing the internet.

hi po., interested po ako.,bago lng po ako dito.,CoE ako pero boplaks ako sa networking.,hehehe...

I am interested with that cause i am a CCNA student. This will really help me alot. Thanks :D

Sir interested pu ako.. Sana matulungan nu kame.. thanks in advance.. :clap:

wala pa ba nag popost nyan dito?

alam ko meron ako nitong app na to eh.

galing sa seminar na inatenan ko during college days..

hanapin ko lang sa imbakan ko..

tol, im an IT student.. and this sem is networking pa namin.. di pa ako marunong ng packet tracer

Back
Top Bottom