Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Survey]Who wants to learn CISCO PACKET TRACER

Survey here

• GUSTO ko

Votes: 590 97.5%
  • AYAW ko

Votes: 15 2.5%

• Total voters
ako po gusto ko kase gusto ko madagdagan kaalaman ko

I want to learn this because I need this knowledge. Hindi naman ituturo ito sa school ( pwera kung integrated na ) . CpE student BTW :excited: at matagal nakong naghahanap ng mga tutorials dito sa symbianize pero hirap i-compile para pwede ko balik-balikan :pray:

Pahingi naman po ng app mo TS. Dagdag karunungan din yan sa mga katulad naming sinusubukang intindihin ang mundo at wika ng mga kompyuter. Di naman ako IT student pero marami-rami na rin akong alam dahil sa sariling sikap at research2. Kaya kung may oportunidad na matuto, COUNT ME IN :D

papaano mo kami matutulungan? pakisara nalang ng thread na ito..tama ung isa, paasa thread! aw

Back
Top Bottom