Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Suzuki Raider Or Yamaha Sniper

Suzuki Raider Or Yamaha Sniper

• Sniper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Raider

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
eto lng ang sagot dyan kung looks ang hanap mo sniper pero kung ayaw mong kumain ng alikabok mag raider ka na 4 valves, twin cam, 6 speed 150cc pero kung gusto mo pareho mag yamasuki snider ka na lng eto un pic :lol:

1842079752l.jpg

TS MAG SNIPER135MX KA NALANG,

makakasabay rin naman ang sniper sa raider 150

parang XRM like lang kasi ang raider 150 imho

kakaiba nman yang yamazuki n yan, hehe, kalalaki ng mga gulong ah,

eto lng ang sagot dyan kung looks ang hanap mo sniper pero kung ayaw mong kumain ng alikabok mag raider ka na 4 valves, twin cam, 6 speed 150cc pero kung gusto mo pareho mag yamasuki snider ka na lng eto un pic :lol:

1842079752l.jpg

natuwa naman ako dito

like the R150, sniper is a 4 valve engine also (SOHC type). The raider has a DOHC or direct push type engine having shim and bucket tappet perfectly designed for high revving. fuel consumption and handling, sniper got the upper hand. but, when it comes to power specially at high rpm, raider is no doubt the champ. not unless you put some mods to the engine of the sniper, like a programmable rextor racing CDI, port and polish, bigger bore, custom cams, gearing etc. etc. then it will be a different story. i will choose bet. the 2, i'll go the R150. simple: power. but it still boils down through your own choice and preference. :)

like the R150, sniper is a 4 valve engine also (SOHC type). The raider has a DOHC or direct push type engine having shim and bucket tappet perfectly designed for high revving. fuel consumption and handling, sniper got the upper hand. but, when it comes to power specially at high rpm, raider is no doubt the champ. not unless you put some mods to the engine of the sniper, like a programmable rextor racing CDI, port and polish, bigger bore, custom cams, gearing etc. etc. then it will be a different story. i will choose bet. the 2, i'll go the R150. simple: power. but it still boils down through your own choice and preference. :)

for me its yamaha sniper because of the fuel consumption....in our place, its pure long stretch hi-way and based on my experiences.....the yamaha can catch up the raider especially if they reach their max speed...the raider CANT sustain its speed at long, unlike my water cooled sniper can sustain thats why the raider give up in the end.....this is based on my experiences.....not once, not twice but many times....my sniper is 51/2 years old and still easily tip at 125km/hr even my weight is 85 kgs....the raider is good in acceleration but in the end... the sniper prevails.....i can say this because i have also raider.

TS.

pag hanap mo po is Speed and Power.. GO for Raider150

but kung Comfortable ride and Handling.... GO FOR SNIPER!!!

basta ako sniper straight :king::king::king:

sniper ako!!! i recently owned raider150. masasabi ko NAG LAKAS SA GAS!!! HAHAHAHA pero MALAKAS din naman kasi no doubt sa speed ang angas ang dating!!!, ang problema ko lang is ang liit ng gas tank nya.. mybe ill suggest na SNIPER KING 150i ka nalang. ung bagong labas!! HEHEHE goodluck!:salute::thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom