Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

switching amd from 4th gen intel

MichaelFlores

The Devotee
Advanced Member
Reaction score
tanong ko lng po kung okay lng po kung magpalit ako ng mobo ram cpu i5 4460 ksi gamit ko ngaun tas naka 8gb ram ddr3 wala po akong balak ibenta ung i5 balak ko po sana mag switch sa am4 build. a320m r3 2200g tas 8gb ddr4 may videocard na ksi ako rx 580 4gb so hindi ba worth it ung gagawin ko? wla po akong budget pra isagad sa r5 2400g o 2600 so ano po sa tingin nyo mga sir?salamat:help:help

hinde, same cores lang 2200g at i5 4th gen. better kung mag ipon na para sa ryzen 5 2600 dahil may GPU ka naman na, at ddr4 ram na 2666mhz above.

Back
Top Bottom