Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Text Quotes

hmm.. post lang po kau dito ng quotes nio.. kahit ano.. Share Share nmn po.. gue. TY

id rather have a friend who:

slaps me infornt of many people than being stabbed at my back...

curse me infront ofmy face than being talked behind me...

talks shit and says my faults than being insulted without me even noticing it....

leaves me but knows when to come back than being with someone who's mind isnt with me at all....

(for a lost friend of 10 yrs...)

"It's wrong to keep expecting especially if the situation says things aren't just meant for you, but are you to be blamed when someone just keeps on making you feel things are right?"

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

The fact that you are here is evidence that the world needs something that you have. Your existence proves your purpose and your purpose creates your potential

it was fun chasing an illusion..it gave me reasons to be happy even if it wasnt real..but any chase surely has to end..i'm just disappointed cause when it did end,i was left with nothing but a memory of something that never existed..

To be loved
is to know that there is someone ready to share,
to stand beside us when we're d0wn with care.

Fallin inlove is lyksmokng, u thnk its nothng Den u cnt liv w/o it! U cnt stop evn tho u knw its wrng..U say ur gona stop, bt Den agen.. U nvr do..ö

Lyf s ol about waking up each day 2 dscover sumthng new
...about miting old ppol but mking new conversa2ns

...walking thru old roads but still feeling about 8
..realizing dat u hav grown a day older but stil feelng young at heart.
...meeting bz skeds but stil fnding tym 4 old frends
..being nostalgic about gone days bt luking 4wrd 2 btr days.

Wen u r out there luking 4 dat prfct prs0n,kip ds thng in mind:pe0ple chnge n0 mttr h0w hrd they try n0t 2.As u gr0w oldr,u mtre n wth each nw lvl of mtrity,c0me dfrnt ideas,dfrnt nids n wants.Da prs0n hu was prfct 4u at 20 cud b da pers0n u hate wen u r 35.U hv 2 fnd s0m1 hu wil gr0w wth,chnge wth u,laf wth u n cry wth u.A prs0n hum u cn fill-in 4 wen they r lacking.Bt wat b0ut da prfct pers0n u ask?There is n0 prfct prs0ns,0nly prs0ns prfct 4 each othr..

We can love someone and just be happy about it even if we know that it cannot last forever. It is not about having someone. It is not about owning a relationship, it is just about being happy because you know you have loved someone. There is a purpose and meaning behind all events, and this purpose and meanings develop you as a person and as a lover. Whatever relationship you have in your life now, they are precisely just the ones you need right now.

9 hrdst tyms of ur lyf:
1. Being questi0nd wen u urslf dnt undrstand
2. Pretendng 2b in0cent of wat ur guilty abwt
3. Tryng 2 4get s0mthng u knw u nvr wil
4. Admiting u wer wr0ng aftr u hv bin s0 insistent dat ur ryt
5. Debating w/ urslf
6. Acceptng d fact dat s0me thngs r n0t meant 2 b
7. Tryng 2 undrstand wen u jst cant
8. Realizng dat uv bin trickd aftr uv gven ur wh0le trust
9. Partng & leting g0 of sum1 hu made u beliv n l0ve.

Caring
is a
wndrful
gft dat
no one
can buy..
It is
made
up
of
love
dat
roots
in our
hearts
2 make
fruits
of
memory
not
jst
awyl
but

..4 a LyfTym....

mY
biGest
h0pe

s
c
uR
sMyL
n
kNw
dt
u
r
haPi..
i
knW
Lyf
s

sUmtyMs
cruEl

bT
dat
s
y
aM
heRe
u
sh0w
dat
lyF
cAn
b
gud
wEn

smBdy CARES!
.:-D

msya aq
n ang
1ng
ktuLd m
dmtng
s
buhy
q
hgt
p s
gus2
q
hgt
p s
kLangn
q
hgt
p s
inaashn
q
pro sna
kng anong
mron
aq
ay
spat
n
pra
mntLi aq
s puSo Mo...

if smeday
iL b
gone..
n destiny
wdnt
mke me
stay..

wrds lft unspkn,

actns nvr xprsd,

bt u
knw
wt?

iL Nvr
4get hw
u once..

shared
ur tym
w/me..

All d waters in the ocean could never sink a ship unless it gets inside; likewise, all d pressures of life can nver hurt u, unless u let it in. L0vely day!:-)
--------------------

fRnDsHipiSLyKa j0baT fiRsT,wEraPpLiCntsdEnwEbCmEcNtRaCtUaLs&ifoUrperformaNcEis gUdwEbCmErGuLaRxCpT 41tHiNg.,fRnDs wrk EVEN widout salary.Ü
----------------------

1 thing that nvr changes,is D way the Lord take care of us, I know dat HE is as close to u as ever- so rest in HIS Strength & Love! Gud m0rning!Godbless!
-----------------------

A sailor stuck in an island wer he is d only survivor.He made a hut 4his shelter,day&nyt he's praying&waiting 4som1 2 rescue him but no1 came.He stored fuds in d hut 4his survval,but 1day d hut burn 2 ashes&nothin left.He was so angry&said:"GOD,y hav u done dis 2me!"d nxt mOrning rescuers cme.He askd:"how do u knw dat im hir?"Dey replied:"We saw a smoke cgnal."'always keep the FAITH ' gudday
--------------------

"One thing you can't recycle is wasted time."Life is t0o sh0rt. Live y0ur life well. Let's st0p w0rrying over 'what-if's'. Be wd pe0ple u want 2b wd, do d thngs ure eager 2 do.. After all, it's oNLy u, hu decides h0w ur life'll tUrn ouT:hapi & c0ntentd OR rigid & inc0mplete.enj0y lyf.Ü
---------------------

Pag tinanong k ng bf/gf mo kung gano m xa kmahale2 sbhin mo;"hindi p b sapat n nilabag ko ang batas nmin?na ang DYOS/DYOSA ay bawal mkipagrelasyon s TAGA LUPA?"
------------------------

eto mga quotes na natanggap ko ngayon araw.. :D

dont worry about anything instead pray about everything. every flower bud blooms when it's time. every prayer is answered in God's time.

lot of things comes into our lives some we expect some we dont. some we like some we dont. just like you your some1 i didnt expect but your some1 i really like.. "to stay"

uv nvr bin ordinary to me. infact you have been special u might just think im absent but u wont ever b forgotten coz since the day i've known you uve always been a special part of my life.

Beginnings are scary. Endings are sad. and the middle?
Well its what counts the most. So do not dwell on a dismal beginning or devote yourself to aiming for happy endings
cuase you might miss the best part of the whole story....

A little girl & her father was crossing a bridge. The father asked her to hold on to him, but she asked him to hold her hand instead. When he asked what the difference was, the little girl answered : “ If I hold your hand, I may let go, but if you hold my hand, whatever happens, I know you will never let go of me….
God holds us tightly in His hands, despite the loose grip of our feeble faith..
;)

I could be a paper …
You can write your feelings, scribble your anger…
Use me to absorb your tears
But don’t throw me after use…
Coz when you feel cold,
Burn me & I’ll keep you warm…. :)

I don’t know why we all hang on to something we know we’re better off letting go…

It’s like we’re scared to lose what we don’t even really have….

Some of us say we’d rather have that something than absolutely nothing….

But the truth is:

“To have it halfway is harder than not having it at all”… :)

The toughest thing in the world isn’t beating someone with your superior mental or
Physical strength..The toughest thing in the world is being strong enough to be vulnerable .
Take a risk and show your real self to those who counts…. ;)

Evry1 has a dffrnt impresi0n on me sum rili h8s me wyl oders Luv me bt ders 1thng i wnt 2 say. "thank you" 4 watever
appreciati0n u hve 4me..

----

There r thngs in lyf dt u cnt h0ld 0n 4evr,n0 mter hw mch u fyt 4 it.Smtyms dstny isnt alwys gud,it bc0mes plyful.Wen u met sum1 u learnd 2 l0ve,u t0t dat it was dstny hu mde ur paths cr0ss.Bt wat f mking ur paths cr0ss is jst a part of da gme dat playful dstny create?Making u realize in da end dat da pers0n u t0t dat was dstned iu wasnt rly meant 2 stay,bt 0nly dstined 2 mke u fil l0ved n leave u wen uv already fallen...

----

Even f u do thngs the ryt way,s0me wil b unsatisfied.S0me wil n0t apreciate wat u say n do,n thre wil alwys b pe0ple hu wil let u d0wn t0o...Bt 4 as l0ng as u speak h0nestly frm the heart,ul b fine.Ü

----

after sex with college girl:
mayor: how much?
girl: P200 lng..
mayor: wat? how can u live on P200 fee?
girl: sideline ko lng 2, blackmail tlga ang business ko..

----

Friendz r lyk alcohol dey vary n taste sum r swit bitter bt f 8z a bunch lyk u AYAI.. more alcohol i won't mind getting wasted..

----

i knw sumtyms im hard 2 undrstnd,hard 2b w/.. unpredictble but i wanna say thank you coz evnthough its hard makin frendz with me still.. u did..

----

Roses
for
lovers,

chocol8s
for
crushes,

balloons
for
friendships.

most of ol

redhorse
for
luvless.

lahi rag
tama!
Dulot sa
kasing2...

----

i wish sumday, we'll grow old 2gder as frends, we'll brng our apo along, deyl hold our hands & say: "oh, hinay2 lng,bcn mayabo ang red horse!"

----

what makes s0me pe0pLe dearest, is n0t just the happiness that y0u feeL when y0u meet them,but its the pain y0u feeL when y0u miss them..ö

----

HEALTH ADVISORY: its nice 2 hav a cold drink aftr a meal but d cold water wil solidify d oil stuff dat we jst consumed. It wil slow down digestion. Once this "sludge" react w/ d stomach acid,it wil breakdown & b absorbed by d intestine faster than d solid food & wil line d intestine.Very soon,this wil turn into fats & lead 2 CANCER. It's best 2 drink Hot soup or warm water after a meal.Be a true friend & send dis 2 ur friends u care about!

----

Wen we're going thru disasters & dificulties, sometimes we dnt knw wat 2 do.It's hard 2 appreciate life & see grace at work.But when..they're over & we look back,we see how they've drawn out the best in ourselves. We see our values,wat's most important to us & how much we've grown. Gud m0rning.Ü

----

"No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if u have the character to do better things today, u would be the richest one tomorrow."

----

gf: baby, spell mo nga ung empty..

bobong bf:
uhm..
di ko alam eh..
try ko,
dobol u - ay - ti - eych - ow - yu - ti - way - ow - yu?

how swit! getz nyo?

----

Friendships lyk stepping on a wet cement.. D longer u stay, d harder 4u 2 let go... Bt once ur gone, u cnt go w/o living a single but.. memorable mark..

----

wen smbdy dd smthn wr0ng t0 u, & it rLy dr0ve u freakin mad. dnt d0 d same t0 dem.
instd, kiLL dem w/ kindness.. c0z guiLty feeLings r aLwys nastiEr revenges..Ü

----

Evrytng n lyf s temp0rary bc0z evrytng chnges dts y it tkes gr8 c0urage 2 luv sum1... knwng 8 myt end, anytym..

when you love.. never regret what you did.. it's not a matter of finding the right person but it's a matter of.. "..being the right person for the one you choose to love.."

you dont have to be perfect to let somebody love youthe way you wanted to be loved!! always remember that being simple is the most perfect way to make someone... fall in love with you..

i dont know how long you could keep me and im not begging you to keep holding on either... but just allow me to be your friend... until the month of february has its 30th day..:)

i hope our friendship would be like the relation between the hand and the eyes... its like when the hand gets hurt, the eye cries.. and when the eye cries, the hand wipes its tears..

halo halong corny love and silly quotes nakuha ko lng sa txt2nite

Sweet as a rose bud bright as a star cute as a kitten thats what u are.bundles of joy sunshine and fun you are everything i luv all rolled into 1

Thought of u 2day,dats not new,thought of u yesterday + da day b4 2, ill think of u 2mor + my whole life thru & ill think of u 4eva coz i think da world of U

I have liked many but loved very few.yet no-one has been as sweet as u.I'd stand and wait in the worlds longest queue.just for the pleasure of a moment with u.

A special smile a special face.a special someone i cant replace.i luv u i always will.uve filled a space no one can fill!

Girl ur clever girl ur smart.girl ur like a work of art.girl ur sexy girl ur fine.d only thing u aint is mine!

i luv ur eyes i luv ur smile.i cherish ur ways i adore ur style.Wot can i say?ur 1of a kind & 24/7 ur on my mind!

As I lie awake in my bed.All sorts of thought run through my head,Like why do I love u as much as I do.den I realise its because u r u!

there was an headcount of angels in heaven,pandemonium strucked discoverin dat an angel is missin,pls call heaven &tell dem ure safe wit me,my sweet angel

I believe that God above created u for me to luv.he picked you out from all the rest cos he knew id luv you the best!

I love so much my heart is sure.As time goes on I love you more,Your happy smile.Your loving face No1 will ever take your place

if ur askin if id hurt u da ansa is nevaif ur askin if i luv u da ansa is 4eva.if ur askin if i want u da ansa is i do.if ur askin wot i value most da ansa is u

if i could die early i would ask God if i could be your guardian angel, so i could wrap my wings around you and embraces you whenever you feel alone...

if i die 2nite i go with no regrets if its in ur arms den i kno i was blessed but if ur eyes r the last thing i see den i know the beauty heaven holds for me

If luvs a disease den im very ill.but i dont want medicine i wont take no pill.i will suffer dis illness cos it makes me see exactly how much u mean 2 me!

If i were a tear in ur eye i wood roll down onto ur lips.But if u were a tear in my eye i wood never cry as i wood be afraid 2 lose u!

If Love & Friendship could be brought or sold as if they were Stocks & Shares.those wise enough to invest in you SEXY would all be millionaires!!!

If water was a kiss id send u the sea.if a hug was 1 leaf id send u a tree if luv were forever id send u eternity!

If i rote ur name in d sky wind wood blow it away.if i rote ur name in d sea waves wood wash it away.But ur name is engravd in my heart where nothin can touch it!

if u love me like u told me please be careful wiv my heart- u can take it jus dont break it or my world will fall appart

If a kiss was a raindrop i'd send u showers.if a hug was a second i'd send u hours.if a smile was water i'd send u a sea.if love was a person i'd send u me!

Maturity is knowing when and where to be immature

"inside me, There's a thin women trying to get out........But i can usually shut the cow up with chocolate."

All of my friends and I are crazy.Thats what keeps us sane!

if barbie is so popular....then y do u have 2 buy her friends?

I intend to live forever- so far so good

Some say the glass is half empty, Some say the glass is half full, I say "are you gonna drink that?"

Iv got 2 sit down & work out where i stand!!!

Wen u smile the world smiles with u.wen ur down people will rally behind u.but wen u fart u r alone coz people will never stand by u!

people ask me if id pefer 2 go 2 hell or heaven i say hell coz its nice and warm down there

Im a nobody.. nobodys perfect.. therefore IM PERFECT!!!

I didnt kiss ur boyfriend! I told his lips a secret!!

I never met a chocolate I never liked!

lifes not short its the longest bloody fing ull ever do!!!!

I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

dont pee in my pool and i wont swim in your toliet!

BREAK-UP QUOTES

If I get scared,wld u hold me tight?If I make a mistake,wld u make it rite?If I build a fire,wld u watch over e flame?If I say i miss u,wld u feel e same?

My eyes R hurting coz I can't C U, My arms R empty coz I can't hold U, My lips R cold coz I can't kiss U but, My heart is breaking coz I'm not with U!

i heard someone whisper ur name, but when i turned around to c who it was, i notice i was alone, then i realize it was my heart telling me that i miss u.

4getn u is hard 2 do, 4gtn me is up2 u, 4gt me not, 4gt me neva, but don’t 4get, we’re gr8 2gether

I luv u & u luv me,I fought it was easy as ABC,u made me upset,u made me hurt,u neva tried, i new it woodnt work u didnt think,u didnt c,I really thought it was ment 2 b

sending you a hug to ease your stress.a kiss to make you smile and my heart to say i'm thinking of u. i miss you

among ur frens i care 4 u da most, among ur frens i lov u da most, among ur frens u hurt me d most coz....i know dats all im 2 u... among ur frens

Luv will fly if held too lightly.Love will die if held too tightly.How should I hold u.How do I know if I'm still keeping you or I'm letting go...

Luv can be bad,it can treat u lik dirt.Theres always a risk of u getting hurt.Luv is restless & luv is a flirt.Luv has places to go and people to hurt.

It only takes a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone & a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone

i hide my tears when i say your name but the pain in my heart is stil the same.though i smile and seem carefree theres no1 who misses u more than me!!

ONCE PEOPLE TOLD ME LOVE IS TRUE,
I DIDNT B-LEAVE IT TILL I FOUND YU,
NOW DAT U GONE, IM GOING KRAYZIE,
I WISH U WUZ HERE N TELL ME "I LOVE BABY"

Wot u see as truth wot u see as lies remember that true friendship never dies.although we may change & drift apart,ill always value u deep within my heart!

I miss u wen ur far away.I think about u every nite & day.Even if we cant b 2gether.I will miss u now & forever!

i luved u once u luved me not.i luved u twice but i 4got.u neva luv me u neva will but even so i luv u still.

Weve gone our own way our lives grew apart & weve made a life wiv another.but despite of how far apart we grew 2 me there still is no other!

Remember me and bare in mind A faithful girl is hard to find This is always good and true So dont go changing old for new!

i no u think dat u broke my heart but i knew ur game rite from da start. i saw ur game and played it 2 so look here playa da jokes on u!

So btween da miles & btween da years ts inevitable but its true.dat seasons may change & people may change but my heart always belonged 2 u!

Wen life changes & we go our separate wayz.u will still be in my heart til my dyin dayz.i tell no lie dis is true.da world has nva seen a freind like u.

I'd climd the highest mountain.I'd swim the ocean blue I'd do anything at all my dear- Just to get away from you.

As we go on we rememba all d times we had 2gether.&as our life changes cum whateva we will still be "friends forever"

Ur the one i love.the one I need.but bad mistakes Ive done indeed.in search for forgivness and happyness too.I want to say that I love u

Last edited:
love is when... you are sitting in class and you have no intention of listening, because you are too busy writing your name....
with his last name..:)

we may love the wrong person and cry for the wrong reason but no matter how things go wrong one thing is sure, mistakes... helps us find, the right person for a good reason..

theres a difference between giving up and letting go......
letting go.. is sacrificing what was rightfully yours..
giving up.. is forgetting what was never yours..

Back
Top Bottom