Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Text Quotes

hmm.. post lang po kau dito ng quotes nio.. kahit ano.. Share Share nmn po.. gue. TY

hahaha aus.. andami..thanks guys..

My name is Sarah
I am but three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,
I must be stupid
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can't speak at all
I can't do a wrong
Or else I'm locked up
All the day long.
When I awake I'm all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren't home
When my mommy does come
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll get just
One whipping tonight.
Don't make a sound!
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
>From Charlie's Bar.
I hear him curse
My name he calls
I press myself
Against the wall
I try and hide
>From his evil eyes
I'm so afraid now
I'm starting to cry
He finds me weeping
He shouts ugly words,
He says its my fault
That he suffers at work.
He slaps me and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And I run for the door.
He's already locked it
And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken.
"I'm sorry!", I scream
But its now much too late
His face has been twisted
Into unimaginable hate
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
Oh please God, have mercy!
Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door,
Whil! e I lay there motionless
Sprawled on the floor
My name is Sarah
And I am but three,
Tonight my daddy
Murdered me.

Just a question. Is this a quote??

Share ko lang po some of my quotes.....:)

Other people's opinion of you does not have to become your reality....those who follow the crowd usually get lost in it... I don't know the key to success, but one key to failure is to please everyone...So, why waste your time thinking about what others will tell you.....Instead, do what makes you HAPPY...

Some won't appreciate what you say or do, but as long as you speak honestly from the heart, you'll be fine.... This is not a perfect world...This is not a perfect life....But life loves the person who dares to live it by being.....REAL... :)

no matter how loud i laugh, im still not happy.. no matter how hard i cry, the sadness inside grows.. the more people love me, the more i feel empty.. i just need one person to stay... will you?!

dont be afraid to come to me and cry.. dont ever hesitate to look at me in the eye.. dont ever be afraid to tell me how you feel.. remember!! we're friends and we're gonna keep it real!!

we can love someone and just be happy about it even if we know that it cannot last forever. it is not about having someone. it is not about owning a relationship, it is just about being happy because you know you have loved someone. there is a purpose and meaning behind all events and this purpose and meaning develop you as a person and a lover. whatever relationship you have in your life now, they are precisely the ones you need at this moment..

Some people come into our lives and quickly go away... Some stay for a while and leave footprints on our hearts.. and we are never ever the same...
______
Each of us are like butterflies with one wing.. The only way we can fly is to hold each other and share wings.. so if you have no wings at all.. it means.... worm kana dude!! wOrm!! ;)
______
God is the great composer of life and he made great music for us.. but we are still the musiciansand we should perform our lives according to his compositions.. keep it playing..!
______
God will bring you to a point of weakness if thats what it takes to bring you to trust him.. 'Cause you'll never know that God is all you need. t'ill God is all you've got!
______
All of us are soldiers of God.. So whenyou feel tired, wounded and weak, dont give up..the battle is at its peak, and in his lead, we'll always find glory..
______
Everything in life has a purpose.. Just believe in yourself and take time to enjoy life's pleasures... Remember to follow your heart but never surrender your dreams...

Have you ever experienced a time in your life
When you felt so empty for no reason?

Have you ever felt so down
But you just can’t tell why?

Have you ever felt like the world suddenly spins around you
And you are caught in the middle goin’ nowhere?

Weird, isn’t it?

But that’s the beauty of being human
It’s knowin’ that there’s a purpose for each existence
And whatever that may be?
It’s also the reason why we still wake up, breathin’ each mornin’
To discover the missin’ piece of the puzzle
That will make our lives complete….

e2 jhen ang dmi n2 kda space yn!.......

created by : ivan(doffitas)

There are 12 months a year...30 days a month...7 days a week...24 hours a day...60 minutes an hour...but only one like you in a lifetime.

There are two reasons why I wake up in the morning: my alarm clock and you.

Great minds contain ideas, solutions and reasons; scientific minds contain formulas, theories and figures; my mind contains only you!

Love can be expressed in many ways. One way I know is to send it across the distance to the person who is reading this.

If I could change the alphabet, I would put U and I together!

Minsan caring is better than loving. Minsan tea is better than coffee. Minsan smile is better than laughter. Pero nobody is better than you.

There is night so we can appreciate day, sorrow so we can appreciate joy, evil so we can appreciate good, you so I can appreciate love.

You look great today. How did I know? Because you look great everyday.

What is love? Those who don't like it call it responsibility. Those who play with it call it a game. Those who don't have it call it a dream. Those who understand it call it destiny. And me, I call it you.

What is love? It is what makes your cell phone ring every time I send text messages.

If love can be avoided by simply closing our eyes, then I wouldn't blink at all for I don't want to let a second pass having fallen out of love with you.

I used to think that dreams do not come true, but this quickly changed the moment I laid my eyes on you.

Press down if you miss me. Talaga? Sweet mo naman. You really miss me huh? Still pressing down. Impressed na ako, ha? Sobrang miss na yan. Well, I miss you too.

Some people were born with talents. They can do beautiful things with their skills, knowledge and technology. But no one is as talented as you. You just come near, and there is already beauty.

A lady is a woman who makes a man behave like a gentleman. You're such a lady to me.

To forget you is hard to do and to forget me is up to you. Forget me not, forget me never. Forget this text, but not the sender.

When situation gets you down, remember there's Someone in Heaven who loves you and watches over you and there's someone on Earth who cares… I do.

Cell phones can be irritating sometimes. You always have to reload, recharge every now and then. Messages are delayed. But there's one thing I love about it. It connects me to you!

Words begin with ABC. Numbers begin with 123. Music begins with do, re, mi. And friendship begins with you and me!

Rain and sunshine do not always come together. Night and day never coincide. But you and I, whatever they say, is for me the perfect match.
When I dream, I dream of you...maybe one day, dreams will come true.

There is an ocean between us. Forests and mountains keep us apart. I may not be superman, but give me a second and I will fly across countries to send you my love. Have you received it?

If, out of time, I could pick one moment and keep it shining, always new, of all the days that I have lived, I'd pick the moment I met you.

I'm on a mission to get over you, in other words mission impossible.

I wish I'd be a tear in your eye to roll down your cheek and end up with your lips but I never wish you'd be a tear in my eye for I would lose you every time I cry.

When it rains, you don't see the sun, but it's there. Hope we can be like that. We don't always see each other, but we will always be there for one another.

I may run out of message to text you. I may run out of jokes too. I may also run out of battery or even a peso but my heart won't run out of space for you!

You'll know that you miss someone very much when every time you think of that person, your heart breaks into pieces and just a quick "Hello" from that person can bring the broken pieces back.

Love. All my life I have read about it, dreamt of it, waited for it, cried for it, needed it. Now with you, I have found it.

Sherlock Holmes was an idiot and Robert Watt was a fool. One was a detective, the other invented radar. But neither of them ever discovered you. I'm a genius!

When the time comes I can't smile anymore, don't worry about me, I know what to do. I'll just stare at one corner and think of you. No one else could make me happy like the way you do.

There's a love that only you can give, a smile that only your lips can show, a twinkle that can only be seen in your eyes, and a life of mine that you alone can complete.

Everyone wants to be the sun that lights up your life. But I'd rather be your moon, so I can shine on you during your darkest hour when your sun isn't around.

Ah-- I forgot your name. Can I call you mine? And, in case you forget my name too, call me yours!

If I had the letters "HRT", I can add "EA" to get a "HEART" or a "U" and get "HURT". But I'd rather choose "U" and get "HURT" than have a "HEART" without "U".

You may never see how much I care for you. You may never hear how much I treasure you. You may never feel how much I miss you. Coz only here in my heart can you see them true.

There are 4 steps to happiness: 1. you, 2. me, 3. our hearts, 4. together!

If kisses were water, I'd give you the ocean. If hugs were leaves, I'd give you a forest. If love were space, I'd give you a galaxy. If friendship were life, I'd give you mine for free.

It's hard to say hello because it might be goodbye. It's hard to say I'm okay because sometimes I'm not. But it's easy to say I miss you coz I know that I really do.

It's hard for two people to love each other when they live in two different worlds. But when these two worlds collide and become one, that's what you call you and I.

If you're feeling lonely and you think there is nobody there to love, support, listen or show they care, just save this message and every time you realize it, it will remind you that a part of me is always there with you.

Roses are red, violets are blue. I am waiting to hear from a cute guy like you.

They say that as long as there is one person loving you, life isn't a waste. So if you lose hope and thought that life is not worth living, just remember I'm here.

Do you know that men and women are angels created with only one wing? And they need to embrace each other to be able to fly... Hope you can find your angel whom you can fly with forever.

They told me I could do anything if I put my mind into it. Yet no matter how hard I try in all that I do, I just can't take my mind off you.

My biggest reward is to see you smile, know you are happy, and feel you are loved. I know life is sometimes cruel, but that's why I'm here, to show you that life can be good when somebody cares.

I always think of you, but I always fail to know the reason why. Is there something else I should know about you? But there is one thing that I know is true. That life will always be sad without you.

Hatred infects the mind; love dissolves it. You dissolve my mind.

Don't say you love me unless you really mean it cause I might do something crazy like believe it.

I'm afraid to close my eyes coz I might think of you. I'm afraid to open them coz I might see you. I'm afraid to move my lips coz I might speak of you. I'm afraid to listen coz I might hear my heart fall for you.

I'm sorry to be smiling every time you're near. I'm sorry my eyes twinkle whenever you're here. I'm sorry that cupid has made his hit. I'm sorry I love you, I can't help it.

Caring for someone is easy but making someone care for you is hard. Now I keep wondering how did you make it so easy for me to care for you.

Text me when you are sad, text me when you need someone to listen to and you can't find anyone who will. I don't care if I'm your last option, I just don't want you to cry alone.

I don't want to say I miss you, though deep inside I do, coz I'm afraid you might see thru and know how much fear I have of losing someone like you.

If love can be avoided simply by closing our eyes, I wouldn't blink at all for I don't want to let a second pass having fallen out of love with you.

I wish one day you will miss me terribly that no matter how hard you look for me, you won't find me. Why? Because, I want you to miss me the way I'm missing you right now.

If I could be any letter in the alphabet, I'd choose "V" so I can be next to "U"; if you could be any note, I wish you're "RE" so your always beside "ME"!

Whatever you do, I'll walk with you. Hoping that your every dream would come true. Anytime, anywhere, I'll always be there. Wishing you love and happiness because I care.

The spaces between our fingers were created so that another person's fingers could fill them in. Hope you'll find your dream hand to hold you forever.

Every part of me wants you, maybe because I was made just for you!

When you love someone, draw a circle around their name instead of a heart coz hearts can be broken but circles never end.

Nobody tells fish to swim, birds to fly, cows to moo, dogs to bark - they just do. Just like nobody tells me to remember you. I just do!

If you were a wound inside my heart, I'd rather leave it there with all the pain locked inside than leave it without a trace of you.

Whenever you feel blue, I will be there for you. Whenever you are sad, I will stay by your side. Whenever you need someone to love, I will always be there for you to have.

They can recycle paper till it's as good as new, reproduce cans and jars and old bottles too, but they can never recycle another person as wonderful as you.

I hate when you smile at me because you make me crazy about you. I hate when you talk to me because you make me run out of words. I hate you when I see you because you make me love you more.

What good is beauty without brains, looks without charm, money without happiness, a smile without feelings, a life without you?

To be disturbed by the beep of your phone only means that somehow, somewhere, somebody is thinking of you and at this very moment, that's me. Take care always.

A person you love is an extension of yourself. Without it, you're not complete so better take care of yourself because I don't want to lose a part of me.

I wish my eyes could speak what my heart feels for you, coz my lips can lie on what is true. My eyes couldn't coz even if I close them I could still see you.

Every time I hear my text tone, I always hope one of them is from you. My cell phone may have limited memory space but my heart has unlimited space for someone like you.

I have you! If you hate me, shoot me with an arrow, but please not on the heart coz that's were you are!

Someone asked what makes people happy. Some said wealth and some said fame. I was thinking about this when my cell phone beeped and received a text from you. Then, I smiled and said: "This makes me happy."

You're like a target that I always try to aim at. How I wish I could aim you at the heart. But every time I fail, I feel so sad. You know why? It's because I always end up missing you.

It was a simple crush, done and over with, then you looked at me.

Love is something special, a treasure I want to find... To others, love is blind but for me, its not true, coz when I fell in love...I saw you.

I'll lend you my shoulder for you to cry on, my ears to listen to, my hand for you to hold, my feet to walk with you, but I can't lend you my heart coz it already belongs to you.

Why do birds fall from the sky every time you walk by? Maybe because like me they want to be near you!

If I get takot, would you hawak me tight? If I gawa something mali, would you make it right? If I build an apoy, would you bantay the flame? If I sabi I miss u, would you ramdam the same?

Do you take me to be your lawfully wedded text mate, in sickness or in health, through metering or not, till low bat do us part?

Someone once asked me, "Have you ever fallen in love?" Then I answered, "Of course, once." Then they asked me another question: "Did it hurt?" I thought of you and told them "Yes, very much".

You must be a thief coz you stole my heart. You must be tired coz you're always running through my mind. And maybe I'm a bad shooter coz I keep missing you.

I asked God for a rose and He gave me a garden. I asked God for a drop of water and He gave me an ocean. I asked God for an angel and He gave me you!

I have heard from the phone company, the water company, the electric company, but haven't heard from you. Too bad, it's your company I love the most.

If someone would ask me what a beautiful life means, I would lean my head on your shoulder and hold you close to me and answer with a smile: "Like this!"

If only one star would fall every time I miss you, then all the stars in heaven would be gone. Don't wonder if there are no stars tonight! It's your fault coz you made me miss you a lot.

Life may sometimes be a rough road to walk on where everything seems wrong. But don't give up. Just go on coz when you think you're all alone, look back and you'll find me walking along.

They say as long as at least one person cares for you, life isn't a waste. So when things go terribly wrong, and you feel like giving up, please remember you still got me.

True love is hard to find, special one, one of a kind. I know because it appeared to me on a strange day I met you.

I've been wondering why you're not texting... Multiple Choice: a. busy b. dedma c. tired d. thrifty e. want me to miss you.

While you gave her flowers, you gave me thorns. While all she did was smile, all I did is mourn. While she was so happy, I felt so blue. Because while you loved her, I was loving you.

An angel asked me a reason why I care for you so much. I told her I care for you so much coz there's no reason not to.

First time I saw you, I was scared to touch you. First time I touched you, I was scared to kiss you. First time I kissed you, I was scared to love you. But now that I love you, I'm scared to lose you!

If love is a disease then I'm very ill. But I would not want medicine and won't take any pill. I would instead suffer this illness and be bedridden with joy of knowing you.

I will walk with you side by side for only one condition: hide your wings every time we walk together because the whole world might know that you're my angel!

Each of us is an angel with one wing. The only way we could fly is to hold each other and share wings. So if you have trouble flying, I will always share mine with you.

I used to think that the world is so unfair, that it gave me so many reasons to hate it. But now, how can I hate such a wonderful world that gave me you?

Can I say I love you today? If not, can I ask you again tomorrow? And the day after tomorrow? And the day after that? Coz I'll be loving you every single day of my life.

A day may start or end without a message from me, but believe me it won't start or end without me thinking of you..See! I just did. Take care.

You greeted me hi, I didn't reply. You gave me a sweet smile, I responded with a sigh. You showed me your love, you received a shrug. But when you bid goodbye I began to cry.

Never take for granted every person close to your heart , 'coz you might wake up one day & realize that you've lost a diamond 'coz you were to busy collecting stones!!!
your mind.
If you feel that it hurts you,
it probably hurts the other person,
too.
Happiness lies for those who cry,
those who hurt, those who have searched,
and those who have tried, for only they
can appreciate the importance of people who
have touched their lives.
_________
There is in every heart a spark of heavenly fire
which lies dormant in the broad daylight of prosperity,
but which kindles up and beams
and blazes in the dark hour of adversity.
can appreciate the importance of people who
have touched their lives.
based on a forgotten past,
you can't go on well in life until you
let go of your past failures and heartaches.

:giggle:

"love is like handing someone a gun, having them point it at your heart, and trusting them to never pull the trigger.."
-SpongeBob SquarePants..

----

Lov'n
sAm1
hu dsnt
Luv u
is
Lyk
wtchnG
a staR!
u kn0w
u cAn
nvR
ReAch it!
but u
jAz hve
2 kip
0n tRyinG

y n0t?

staRs
cAn faLL!ü
ryt?ü..

----

The thing people forget is how good it can feel when you finally set secrets free. Whether be it good or bad, atleast they are now already out in the open, like it or not. And once your secrets are out in the open, you don't have to hide behind them anymore. The problem with secrets is that even when you think you are fully in control, but in reality you're not.

- Dr. Meredith Grey.

----

when u
hold sm1,

hold them
like its d
last time u'll ever
see dem

and wen
they go,

don't make reasons
for them to stay.

only reasons
for them
to return..

----

Sumtyns,fate has a cruel way of puttng thngs 2gdr. Mayb its betr f pipol jst giv up wn ders no point in fyting 4 sumthng anymor. Wen d shp has fnaly saild,only a fool wud go aftr it wn its alrdy miles away. Bt sumtyms,its a lot betr 2 b a fool 2 go aftr wat we want nd nid,rathr than 2 rgret evrythng in d end bcoz we nevr evn tryd..

----

Math tels us 3 of the saddest luv stories..1) Tangent lines who had one chance to meet and then parted forever;2) Parallel lines who were never meant to meet; and 3) Asymptotes who can get closer and closer but will never be together.

Last edited:
galing sa isang kakulitan.. I love her so much

You know why i hate SILENCE so much? 'Cause when its quiet, when im alone, that's the moment i realize..Im badly missin' our NOISE..

Health Comes NOt From Medicine but from Peace of Mind, Peace in the Heart, Peace of the Soul and from Laughter and LOVE ......

I caught myself thinking of the moments spent with you.. Maybe Im a little lonely but being far from you gives me a beautiful chance to realize how much you mean to me and how much i miss your company..
_____
When changes come to us, we tend to let go of few things... But even if ive got so many changes in my life now, no change can ever make me forget you.,.

Love is when you miss him even before he's gone,
When you could listen to him talk all night
And never get tired of hearing his voice,
When the sound of his name sends chills down your spine,
And when you see his smile the second you close your eyes!

Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast,
it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking,
it is not easily angered,
it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil
but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts,
always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.

We all want to fall in love. Why?
Because that experience makes us feel completely alive,
where every sense is heightened,
and every emotion is magnified.
Our everyday reality is shattered
and we are flung into the heavens.
It may only last a moment, an hour, or an afternoon,
but that doesn't diminish its value,
because we are left with memories
that we treasure for the rest of our lives.

MAybe sometimes you have to stop waiting for someone to come along and fix what's wrong.. maybe you have to stop feeling sorry for yourself and realize that no one else has the answer... sometimes you just have to be your own hero...

mhrp
mkpg
deadmahan,

mhrp
umarte
n prng
d ka nsaktan,
mhrp
pliting
wla k
ng nrrmdman,
pra
san?

pra
ipktang
kaya mo na?

o pra...

maitago
mong mhl
mo xa?

===========

f u say
"run"
il say
"hw Far?"
if u say
"swim"
il say
"hw dip?"
if u say
"jump"
il say
"hw high?"
if u say
"go Awy"
il say
"No way!"

"LOVE" kta eh
"il stay"..

===========

i tHaNK u
Bcoz

u LiSten WhEn I sPeAk

& U c Me 4 wHo I Am

I wiL thAnK u EvRy dAy
Of My LiFe BcOz
Ur Luv

iS 1 oF My Life's greatest GiFt.

===========

3 things n life wen gone, nvr com bck:
TIME, WORDS & OPPORTUNITY

3 things n life dat shld nvr b lost:
PEACE, HOPE & HONESTY

3 things n life dat r nvr certn:
DREAMS, SUCCESS & FORTUNE

3 things n life dat make a persn:
HARD WORK, SINCERITY & COMMITMENT

3 things n life dat cn destry a prsn:
LUST, PRIDE & ANGER

3 things dat r truly constant:
CHANGE, DEATH & GOD

Pls don't just read it;
share it...

===========

sumtymz, im alone...
i cnt help but think
of the things ive done
n my past.
i go out wit my friends
2 drink n got drunk...
sum ppol wud waste my money
buyin alcohol drinks
coz 8 only brings nothin'
nd can ruin my life.
dey mybe ryt nd
may not understand
d importance of drnkn alcohol,
but 4 me, tru dose drnkn sessions,
ive found a real frnshp,
we talkd, we laughd
nd even build drimz...
datz d esecnce of drinkn...

20 Goodnight Kisses

As the day turns into night, keep your worries out of sight. Close your eyes and go to sleep, for all the good times are yours to keep. Sweetest dreams!

The night is silent but I can't sleep. Maybe because I am waiting for my cell phone to beep. Before I dream, what I want is get your message and read.

You are the reason why I have sleepless nights. You are the reason why I tend to hold my pillow tight. And you are the reason I can't sleep without saying goodnight.

You may think that I forgot you. You may think that I don't care, and you may think that I'm not thinking of you. Well, you're wrong. You're still in my dreams.

I wish that God would hold you tight. I hope that angels would keep you in sight. Now just to make sure you feel all right, I'm gonna blow you a sweet goodnight.

My day won't certainly be over for I have something left to do. I just couldn't sleep yet without saying I love you.

I know right now you are thinking of me and you probably got a million things to do. But I guess you should know that the whole time you were busy, I was worried about you. So take care, ok.

May the angels sprinkle stardust on your pillow to give you dreams so sweet and may God bless you and make them real.

Just sleep tight and thank God for the wonderful things He has blessed you. Be grateful and thank Him, coz He will give you more important things.

Close your eyes and go to sleep, for angels are there for you to keep. If there are worries, please don't weep. I'm at the other side, just give me a beep.

Angels are there to guide and protect you in whatever you'll do. Tonight, they'll take you to a place where your dreams can come true.

My day may be hectic. My schedule may be tight. But I would never let the day end without saying good night. Sweet dreams!

Dream touches your heart and soul. It is a magical memory that unites fantasy and reality. Hope you'll have the sweetest dream tonight... good night!

Take care! The texts you send me night and day like jewels in my heart they stay...And so to God I always pray the best of blessings be yours each day.

A simple good evening becomes a special greeting when someone so dear it is heartily given, because you have to me a wonderful meaning. Take care!

Begin the day with a light heart. Let all your worries be swept aside at night. Smile a moment and thank God, for every moment He cares for you all the way.

When an angel came to me, he asked: "What is your wish for tonight?" I said "Please take care of the person who's reading this message." Goodnight!

Dream a dream tonight as you sleep. Smile a smile tomorrow that you may keep. May all of your dreams and wishes come true coz I couldn't find a better friend like you!

Don't let little things get you down. You've got many big reasons to look up to God and say thanks tonight. Tomorrow, it's going to be a great day.

I may be gone for a minute, for hours, for a day. I may not be able to say good am, good pm or good night but I'll never try to say goodbye to a person who has been sweet and true.​

why do
a lot of
men
spend
most
of der
tym
improving
der looks
but not
der brains?

why?

bcoz dey
know
dat
girlz
are
STUPID
but not
BLIND...

agree??!

One night, a girl visited her bf.. it was his bday… the girl baked a cake for him with a candle at the center.. she light the candle and said, “make a wish!” suddenly, the guy closed his eyes and tears started running down. When he opened his eyes, the girl askd him, “wt dd u wish 4?” d guy rpLyd, “FREEDOM FROM A GIRL WHOM I NEVER LOVED EVEN FROM THE START”

Back
Top Bottom