Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

The Official Naruto/Boruto Thread

Re: The Official Naruto Thread

Verification: Confirmed
Credits: Ohana
Translation: Pocketmofo

カンクロウに説法されて、成仏するサソリ。
Sasori becomes at peace and fades away after being lectured by Kankurou.

カブトの所にマダラが来る
Madara goes to where Kabuto is.

ナルト、ビーみたいに尾獣と一体化する練習。
Naruto practices becoming one with his bijuu like Bee does.

そこで、口からセロ(チャクラ玉)だせる練習。
He then practices how to shoot a chakra ball out of his mouth.

それが、螺旋丸に似てると気づく。
Naruto realizes that the chakra ball is similar to the rasengan (either the ball itself or the act of forming and shooting the ball).

Last edited:

Translation: UcihaSage

パラ見
Quickie blowjob

カンクロウに説法されて、成仏するサソリ。
カブトの所にマダラが来る
ナルト、ビーみたいに尾獣と一体化する練習。
そこで、口からセロ(チャクラ玉)だせる練習。
それが、螺旋丸に似てると気づく。

Sasori flows to heaven while lecturing Kankurou
Madara appears where Kabuto is.
Naruto practises how to go tailed beast mode.
There, they try spitting SERO (chakra ball) out of their mouths
Then it resembles Rasengan

yn..ang iksi nmn...hmmmf

Cero sa bleach yun ah haha! anyway astig talaga another form of Rasengan!

Translation: UcihaSage

パラ見
Quickie blowjob

カンクロウに説法されて、成仏するサソリ。
カブトの所にマダラが来る
ナルト、ビーみたいに尾獣と一体化する練習。
そこで、口からセロ(チャクラ玉)だせる練習。
それが、螺旋丸に似てると気づく。

Sasori flows to heaven while lecturing Kankurou
Madara appears where Kabuto is.
Naruto practises how to go tailed beast mode.
There, they try spitting SERO (chakra ball) out of their mouths
Then it resembles Rasengan

yn..ang iksi nmn...hmmmf

WTF.. :slap:

パラ見
Quickie blowjob

Tama ba yung Translation? :lol:

Nag combined Plot na ata si Kishi at Kubo.. Nagkaroon na ng SERO..:giggle:

Question guys.. Kung sakaling masukol/madeads nila si Kabuto.. Does it mean wala na ding Edo Tensei sa mga Corps?

Question guys.. Kung sakaling masukol/madeads nila si Kabuto.. Does it mean wala na ding Edo Tensei sa mga Corps?

sabi sir sa manga hindi paraan ang pagpatay kay kabuto para mawala yung edo tensei eh

Bro kung hindi ways ang pagpatay kay Kabuto.. Who will control the Corps?
Tsaka saang part sa Manga yun, o kaya Link, para atang na overlook ko yun ha.. :slap:

Possible bang maibigay ang manipulation kay Madara?

P.S Wag ng Sir bro... Emanok na lang..eheh..:p

Bro kung hindi ways ang pagpatay kay Kabuto.. Who will control the Corps?
Tsaka saang part sa Manga yun, o kaya Link, para atang na overlook ko yun ha.. :slap:

Possible bang maibigay ang manipulation kay Madara?

P.S Wag ng Sir bro... Emanok na lang..eheh..:p

Para sakin sir hindi sila nacocontrol, they were given a task na dapat nila gawin,

kung ano sabihin ng user ng edo tensei yun ang susundin ng mga naresurrect so

hindi na kailangan pa na laging kontrolin ni kabuto na parang puppet ung mga nabuhay,

para lang silang robot na nakaprogram to kill haha.

at dun naman sa pagbigay kay Madara ng manipulation, hindi ko sigurado pero

may chance din dahil nakay Madara na ang Rinnegan which has the power of life and death

emanok eto yung ss ng di mo nabasa masyado hehe

attachment.php

Attachments

• edo tensei.png
    edo tensei.png
    397.9 KB · Views: 52

Jeez... So yun pala yun.. Thanks for the Picts..hehe :approve:

Na overlooked ko nga.. :slap: So here's the Deal... To stop them they need to;

1. Seal the Soul itself.. what kind of seal jutsu to be needed..? :think:
2. Completely Immobilized body.. means headshot or using bomb? :noidea:
3. And the last is what Sai do to his brother.. The infamous Love -No- Jutsu.. :lol:<-- eto ang specialty ni Naruto.. :lmao:

Come to think of it, ano kaya ang sinabi ni Kankorou kay Sasori that cause Sasori to perish his Zombie Life Form.. ? :D

Hopefully may Backstory naman yung Rookie 9 sa mangyayaring War, para malaman natin kung anong improvement nila.. Masyado na kasing nawala sa eksena yung mga mga Batchmate ni Naruto..:p

Jeez... So yun pala yun.. Thanks for the Picts..hehe :approve:

Na overlooked ko nga.. :slap: So here's the Deal... To stop them they need to;

1. Seal the Soul itself.. what kind of seal jutsu to be needed..? :think:
2. Completely Immobilized body.. means headshot or using bomb? :noidea:
3. And the last is what Sai do to his brother.. The infamous Love -No- Jutsu.. :lol:<-- eto ang specialty ni Naruto.. :lmao:

Come to think of it, ano kaya ang sinabi ni Kankorou kay Sasori that cause Sasori to perish his Zombie Life Form.. ? :D

Hopefully may Backstory naman yung Rookie 9 sa mangyayaring War, para malaman natin kung anong improvement nila.. Masyado na kasing nawala sa eksena yung mga mga Batchmate ni Naruto..:p

Para maseal yung soul ang pwede lang gamitin na known jutsu is the Dead Demon Seal, yung ginamit ni
Third para matalo si First and Second at para hindi magamit ni orochimaru mga kamay niya, eto rin ung
ginamit ni Fourth para maseal yung Kyuubi.

Para ma immobilized naman, dapat hindi makagalaw, dapat nakakadena or kahit ano pang paraan
para di makagalaw. Kasi kung headshot or pasasabugin mabubuhay lang eh

Tapos para mafree yung soul ng mga zombies dapat maalala nila kung bakit sila hindi makamove on
sa mundo natin, kagaya ng brother ni sai gusto makita ng brother niya yung book ni sai kaso namatay
agad brother niya kaya nung nakita ng brother niya yung book na freed na yung soul.

And buhay pa si Sasori hehe

Pero bilang lang yung nakakaalam ng Dead Demon Seal at sa pagkakatanda ko forbidden yun.. What if may iba pang Seal to totally Seal the Soul..:noidea:

Di ba same concept din ng edo tensei at zombie resurrection.. I mean kung ma head shot sila at mabomba yung mga limbs and parts ng katawan nila..yun ang total immobalize.. :think:

Yeah.. Love no Jutsu nga ang kelangan.. :wub:

Regarding Sasori and Kankorou, nakalimutan ko lang iedit, dapat referring to Spoiler yun..Eheh.. :p

Pero bilang lang yung nakakaalam ng Dead Demon Seal at sa pagkakatanda ko forbidden yun.. What if may iba pang Seal to totally Seal the Soul..:noidea:

Di ba same concept din ng edo tensei at zombie resurrection.. I mean kung ma head shot sila at mabomba yung mga limbs and parts ng katawan nila..yun ang total immobalize.. :think:

Yeah.. Love no Jutsu nga ang kelangan.. :wub:

Regarding Sasori and Kankorou, nakalimutan ko lang iedit, dapat referring to Spoiler yun..Eheh.. :p

hindi paps..magreregenerate lang yung ulo nila pag hinead shot mo hehe pati katawan nila magreregenerate lang din pag pinasabog mo..yan ang rason kung bakit forbidden ang jutsu na yan..kaya nga no choice si sarutobi (3rd hokage dati eh) kundi gamitin yung dead demon consuming seal kasi basically undead talaga yung ginamitan ng edo tensei..

dun sa love no jutsu na sinasabi mo..di pa natin alam kung gagana ba yun once na nilagyan na ng tag ni kabuto yung mga summons niya..buburahin kasi nung tag na yun yung emotions nila eh..in short mindless killing machine na lang sila pag ginawa ni kabuto yun

Last edited:

So the best possible na mangyari eh is to to revert the Jutsu of Kabuto using illusions to end the Technique... Medyo malabo na atang si Naruto ang makapag revert since mahina sya illusion technique... Who's the best Ninja ssa tingin nyo ang maka counter? :think:

the best way is to find their emotional weakness! dun sigurado mafreed yung soul nila

baka maopen na ung rinnegan ni pareng Naruto kung nagkataon para maREVERT ng illusion (gamit rinnegan) ung technique na EDO TENSEI..

mukhang maliit lang kasi tyansa kapag ginamitan ng love no jutsu :wub: o iba pang emotional strategy.. :think:

So the best possible na mangyari eh is to to revert the Jutsu of Kabuto using illusions to end the Technique... Medyo malabo na atang si Naruto ang makapag revert since mahina sya illusion technique... Who's the best Ninja ssa tingin nyo ang maka counter? :think:

they have no uchiha left on the shinobi alliance side to create a powerful genjutsu to fool kabuto.

i think they will use fuinjutsu (sealing techniques) in fighting the zombies

kakashi knows some fuinjutsu, but i believe tsunade has mastered this fuinjutsu for she is the daughter of hashirama senju and mito uzumaki.

her mother had probably pass down to her this forbidden sealing techniques (fuinjutsu)

Tailed beast ball
credits: Ohana

Kankuro’s victorious spirit.

Sasori: …

Kankuro: A puppet errand boy not a mastermind! You’re fool who pulls his own strings. I’ve also defeated you in willpower haven’t I? The same Sasori whom masterminded many original ninja puppets. Your art… The puppets you created won’t rot. That spirit dwells within to be received by another generation!

So.. That is your idea of art..?

Deidara: You’ve got to be ****ing with me! Master ah that pleading isn’t fooling anyone. Yeah. Art is a blast ah !

Sasori: …I created a dwelling for that spirit? (Sasori gradually then in large pieces begins crumbling).

Sasori: I’m certain… Kankuro…

Kankuro: What’s that?

Sasori: I’m looking forward to returning to Father and Mother. I entrust the puppets of my Father and Mother to you. Furthermore, when your time comes, entrust them both to the next person. (Sasori collapses)

Kankuro: Yeah.. Of course I understand

Deidara: Hey! Sasori’s Master ah!

because you'll be dead before you know it! I actually negotiated with my bijū for the chakra exchange. The Kyūbi isn't the type for that. Furthermore, the Kyūbi's chakra is limited, because you took it from the Kyūbi in a tug of war."
Naruto: "...Man, the risk is huge... And despite this, I cannot even use the jinchūriki's supreme technique...?"
Hachibi: "Well, let's just give up on the Bijū Ball... Training your special technique further is a better idea."
Naruto: "Bijū Ball? What kind of technique is that?"
Hachibi: "It's quite simple. You use shape transformation on your own chakra to accumulate it in your mouth and compress it, before firing it."
Naruto: "That's..."
Hachibi: "It feels just like vomiting"
Naruto: "The let's try it in this mode."
hachibi: "It's impossible if you're not changed into your bijū. Let me explain it first... Turn back B..."
B comes back out. "It's no use... I'm giving up. Nothing left to do but try your special move in your Bijū Chakra mode... Diligently♪"
Naruto: "If I can't use Kage Bunshin, the Rasengan isn't suited for this mode. I have to concentrate on releasing the chakra and rotating and compressing it. I need two pairs of hands for the shape transformation..."
B: "The bijū chakra feels the same as your own hands and feet♪ They're like illusionary versions of your real hands and feet♪"
Naruto: "I see... Like that, hm."
Naruto makes a hand appear behind his back.
B: "That's a nice performance♪ Now have a go at your special technique like this. You're nearing success♪"
Naruto: "Alright!! Rasengan!! Eh?!"
B: "!?" (That's...!!)
Naruto: "Uwa!!"
The Rasengan unravels and Naruto returns to his normal form.
B: (That technique! It's just like a Bijū Ball! Fool!! Bastard!!)
"Hey, Naruto... That technique. What idiot taught you that?!!"
Naruto: "Eh?! Ehm... Ero-Sennin... Ah, right! Jiraiya-sensei... It was created by the Yondaime Hokage, though!"
B: "...!!" B's shoulder trembles. (The Yondaime Hokage...!! How unexpected... Is this Fate?! A miracle♪)
B: "Rasengan! That's just like performing a Bijū Ball! Commonness♪ A technique invented by referencing to the Bijū's technique! That's what Rasengan is! It's as if the Bijū Ball was entrusted to you!! Lucky♪ It's simple when you're in Bijū form, but in human form, the shape transformation is so difficult, it's nearly impossible. However, there's a way to increase the stability while rotating the chakra!!"
Naruto: "But I didn't even succeed in doing a Rasengan properly..."
B: "Bijū chakra is a combination of plus chakra and minus chakra... a balance! When you compress it, the balance between white and black should be 8:2, before turning it inro a sphere! Try it!"
Naruto: "Alright!"

Towards Naruto's new technique!!

Last edited:

...according to confrmd spoiler d pedeng magfull transform c naruto 1coz it needs cooperation 2coz naruto might die,kac in full transform the jinchuriki and bijuu draws chakra from each other at baka higupin lahat ng kyubi ang chakra ni naruto kung mgfull transform xa....

At ito pa rasengan ay maybe ginaya ni minato from biju ball according to bee...

nice :p :celebrate:
can't wait for the manga release.. ^^

shit....kung 100% confirmed yung spoiler,
astig pala yung rasengan... :excited:

shit....kung 100% confirmed yung spoiler,
astig pala yung rasengan... :excited:

confirmed na po ito bro

Tailed beast ball
credits: Ohana

Kankuro’s victorious spirit.

Sasori: …

Kankuro: A puppet errand boy not a mastermind! You’re fool who pulls his own strings. I’ve also defeated you in willpower haven’t I? The same Sasori whom masterminded many original ninja puppets. Your art… The puppets you created won’t rot. That spirit dwells within to be received by another generation!

So.. That is your idea of art..?

Deidara: You’ve got to be ****ing with me! Master ah that pleading isn’t fooling anyone. Yeah. Art is a blast ah !

Sasori: …I created a dwelling for that spirit? (Sasori gradually then in large pieces begins crumbling).

Sasori: I’m certain… Kankuro…

Kankuro: What’s that?

Sasori: I’m looking forward to returning to Father and Mother. I entrust the puppets of my Father and Mother to you. Furthermore, when your time comes, entrust them both to the next person. (Sasori collapses)

Kankuro: Yeah.. Of course I understand

Deidara: Hey! Sasori’s Master ah!

because you'll be dead before you know it! I actually negotiated with my bijū for the chakra exchange. The Kyūbi isn't the type for that. Furthermore, the Kyūbi's chakra is limited, because you took it from the Kyūbi in a tug of war."
Naruto: "...Man, the risk is huge... And despite this, I cannot even use the jinchūriki's supreme technique...?"
Hachibi: "Well, let's just give up on the Bijū Ball... Training your special technique further is a better idea."
Naruto: "Bijū Ball? What kind of technique is that?"
Hachibi: "It's quite simple. You use shape transformation on your own chakra to accumulate it in your mouth and compress it, before firing it."
Naruto: "That's..."
Hachibi: "It feels just like vomiting"
Naruto: "The let's try it in this mode."
hachibi: "It's impossible if you're not changed into your bijū. Let me explain it first... Turn back B..."
B comes back out. "It's no use... I'm giving up. Nothing left to do but try your special move in your Bijū Chakra mode... Diligently♪"
Naruto: "If I can't use Kage Bunshin, the Rasengan isn't suited for this mode. I have to concentrate on releasing the chakra and rotating and compressing it. I need two pairs of hands for the shape transformation..."
B: "The bijū chakra feels the same as your own hands and feet♪ They're like illusionary versions of your real hands and feet♪"
Naruto: "I see... Like that, hm."
Naruto makes a hand appear behind his back.
B: "That's a nice performance♪ Now have a go at your special technique like this. You're nearing success♪"
Naruto: "Alright!! Rasengan!! Eh?!"
B: "!?" (That's...!!)
Naruto: "Uwa!!"
The Rasengan unravels and Naruto returns to his normal form.
B: (That technique! It's just like a Bijū Ball! Fool!! Bastard!!)
"Hey, Naruto... That technique. What idiot taught you that?!!"
Naruto: "Eh?! Ehm... Ero-Sennin... Ah, right! Jiraiya-sensei... It was created by the Yondaime Hokage, though!"
B: "...!!" B's shoulder trembles. (The Yondaime Hokage...!! How unexpected... Is this Fate?! A miracle♪)
B: "Rasengan! That's just like performing a Bijū Ball! Commonness♪ A technique invented by referencing to the Bijū's technique! That's what Rasengan is! It's as if the Bijū Ball was entrusted to you!! Lucky♪ It's simple when you're in Bijū form, but in human form, the shape transformation is so difficult, it's nearly impossible. However, there's a way to increase the stability while rotating the chakra!!"
Naruto: "But I didn't even succeed in doing a Rasengan properly..."
B: "Bijū chakra is a combination of plus chakra and minus chakra... a balance! When you compress it, the balance between white and black should be 8:2, before turning it inro a sphere! Try it!"
Naruto: "Alright!"

Towards Naruto's new technique!!

Back
Top Bottom