Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

The Official Naruto/Boruto Thread

Re: The Official Naruto Thread

i dont think madara (at his current level) can use the full potential of the So6P yet. Di pa rin niya kayang maging vessel ng bijuus na i think si sasuke ang gagamitin niya.. pero syempre anything is possible..just my opinion here..

PS i also think na there is a possibility of time travel scenario na irereveal. anu sa tingin niyo? just like DBZ . what if Tobi was the other son of the Sage wanting to redeem himself? or madara somehow travelled back in time to seek revenge? any thoughts?

Last edited:

i dont think madara (at his current level) can use the full potential of the So6P yet. Di pa rin niya kayang maging vessel ng bijuus na i think si sasuke ang gagamitin niya.. pero syempre anything is possible..just my opinion here..

PS i also think na there is a possibility of time travel scenario na irereveal. anu sa tingin niyo? just like DBZ . what if Tobi was the other son of the Sage wanting to redeem himself? or madara somehow travelled back in time to seek revenge? any thoughts?

i don't think Madara or Tobi can do time travels..dimensional teleportation pa lang nagagawa niya as of the moment..pero what the heck..anything is possible, ryt?..:lol:

Sana nga mareveal ni Kishi about how things go this way,..how did madara/tobi knew all about this things, besides sa mga nakasulat sa scroll..:think:

bitin nga sa pics...tinulak ni ino si chouji para di tamaan ng jutsu ni asuma...

oo nga..aga ng release...kaso bitin as always...di nalang tinuloy yung laban ni chouji...gusto ko makita yung jutsu nayun ni chouji na parang butterfly..

ok lang naman,, lagi naman bitin eh,,tagal naman lumabas ni naruto,,,

buhay pa naman si Karin diba?..

sana di maapektohan nung tsunami ang naruto comics and animation.....

The 205th episode of the Naruto Shippuden Anime is finally available and can be downloaded or watched online at NarutoBase! Grab the new episode entitled "Declaration of War" directly from Bittorrent by clicking here: 480p (SD) and 720p (HD). But. if you want to direct download the episode (for free!), you can check out our Naruto Anime Downloads page. For online streaming, you can watch the episode right here. Enjoy!

http://narutobase.net/

^_^

anu kaya ibig sabihin nung hawak ni tenten ba yun? parang nagustuhan nya gamitin.. :))

ahhh ung banana fan po un.... ung hawak nung golden brothers.... nahulog nung na seal sa gourd ung isa... nakalimutan ko ung pangalan.... ^_^

it can create any of the 5 elements....

thats just wierd cause i remember raikage explaining that all 5 treasures are hard to weild because it eats alot of chakra.... why can ten ten use it with ease... ^_^...? does she have exceptional chakra as well...?

Last edited:

mga master pasend naman ng naruto 533 nakazip, block na kasi mga access dito sa of**ice hehehe please...

[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom