Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

The Official Naruto/Boruto Thread

Re: The Official Naruto Thread

Ang gnda ng spoiler ang lupet!!
sna nga dun ang focus ng new release neun
.bka kasi kay oro naman, haha

astig nung prediction na yun a..

marunong din si hatake kakashi ng reaper death seal..:dance:

may nakita akong 3 chapters na prediction. tamang pampalipas oras lang habang wala pa yung official release..yun nga lang nakaka iyak to haha!

Naruto 594 - The Juubi's Revival

Kakashi: "This is bad.... this feeling, its coming".

Naruto as he thinks about his father and mother: "So this is it huh... I will not fail you guys".

Tobi yells: "Awaken tentails... u are reborn".

*the gedo mazo statue starts to grown tails on its back... the blind fold with 9 eyes falls off to reveal one huge eye with a RG+SG pattern in it*

The kyuubi inside naruto: "Its happening... I never though I would live to see my true form on the outside looking in. Still, its power is growing and soon will surpass even me... this is bad... without my other half I do not stand a chance against this beast".

*The juubi lets out a loud yell as it erupts with pure energy sending everyone flying back half a mile*

KakashiL id you feel that, this is bad... we do not stand a chance... we must retreat, now".

Naruto: "retreat if you want sensei... but I have to stay and fight this thing to the end".

Kakashi: "Are you crazy naruto... you do not stand a chance against this thing... we need to retreat and come up with a new strategy to combat this thing".

*naruto doesn;t listen and charges straight at the juubi... meanwhile KB is having a flash back, remembering his promies to Iruka to protect naruto*

KB and hachibi: "There is no helping it.... time to role, ya fool".

*KB staps in front of naruto and attack with a bijuudama... however, after the blast clears the juubi is unscathed and draws in hachibi-KB with banshou tenin, catching it by the thraot then slamming it down into the ground*

Kakashi thinking: "this is bad... the juubi can use pains abilities as well... and with the SG as well, it is likely it can perform genjutsu too".

Naruto: "KB, no.....".

Kyuubi: "Wait naruto! We can't save him... The juubi wil capture you too and then your finished along with the world".

Naruto: "We have to try... lend me your power and we can do it together".

Tobi: "Ha, that was too easy... to think the hachibi would be so simple to capture".

*Naruto erupts and creates a bijuudama with the last of his kyuubi chakra and fires it... but, the juubi absorbs the energy*

Tobi: "hahah, where is your cocky attitude now boy...!?!"

KB-hachibi: "Its OK naruto... you have to escape for now... this is what I choose.... You are a fly shinobi with a good heart... live up to your potential and take this fool down.".

*Naruto drops to his knees... the juubi's hand lights up with chakra*

Tobi: "Do it.."

Naruto: "No!!!"

*the juubi snatches the hachibi from KB using Human realms ability then absornbs it... leaving KB back in human form, unconscious.*

Tobi: "One down, one to go."

Kakashi thinking: "I have no choice... for you master".

Kakashi: "You know what we have to do, don't you Gai".

Gai: "Yea... we have to create a diversion so naruto can escape.".

Kakashi: "Naruto... You have to escape now while me and Gai hold them off. I am proud of everything you have accomplished... You saved me after I died against pain... now its time to return the favor.. Take this scroll key and shiki formula and kunai".

Naruto: "What is it?"

Kakashi: "it belonged to your father minato... its the kunai and shiki formula for his Flying thunder god jutsu... use this seal key to unlock the rest of the scroll your father left for you and master his final jutsu... its the only hope you have to win this".

Naruto: But I.... I...".

*Naruto realizing what he has to do take one last look at his teachers...*

Naruto: "I will master the FTG and that jutsu then retunr and defeat him... I swear it".

*Naruto splits into ten clones and all run off into separate directions to escape*.

Tobi: "Oh no you don't... juubi...".

*the juubi fires a chakra blast from its spikes towads naruto's clones... however, the blast is stopped by Gai's noon tiger palm blast...*

Kakashi: "Well its time to show the next generation we still have the power to save them".

Gai: "I have waitied for this day for a long time kakashi... lets see who can last the longest... its our final competition as rivals".

Kakashi: "Ha, I actually agree Gai... AS your rival, lets who who can slow down this beast and last the longest".

*Gai unlockes the 8th gate of death... while kakashi weaves hand signs and summons the reaper death seal..*

Gai: "Midnight dragon blast will be huge kakashi... try not to die before you get a chance to seal the juubi or tobi's soul".

Kakashi: "Don't worry about me... I have a plan after all...".

*the death god reaches into kakashi activating the jutsu completely.... Gai realizes this is truly the end as he sees kakashi's soul show up in the reapers hands*

Gai: "For naruto".

Kakashi: "For Konoha and the nija world".

Gai and kakashi: "The Konoha's green beast and copy ninja will show you a the power of a lifetime rivalry....".

END:

Naruto 595 - An Eternal Rival

*Gai powers up to 8th gate, gate of death with a utterly huge amount of energy flowing off of him... while kakashi bares the fruit of his own training and manages to release the 5th gate... creating 1000 Kage bushins.*

Tobi: "Wow, the weirdo in green tights is putting out an absolutely huge amount of energy... his chakra level is not bijuu level, its jinchuriki level... and kakashi, bravo... who would of thought you could master the forbidden lotus enough to release up to the 5th gate".

Kakashi: "Well gai, are you ready to see who can push them the furthest..".

Gai: "to think you could master forbidden lotsu to such a level by just seeing me and Lee use it... its amazing... you truly are the copy ninja...".

Kakashi: "It was only because of your ferocity as a true beast of a shinobi, one who could master such a jutsu that I was able to copy it to such a degree... you are Konoha's green beast... my true rival... my true friend".

*Gai begins to cry with droopy nose snot while kakashi sheds a single huge sweat bead*

Kakashi: "Ok gai. calm down... your ruining it.."

*The juubi roars with with a huge upsurge of power*

Gai: "Shut up you tentailed bastard... can't you see we are having a moment".

*the juubi and tobi each shed a huge bead of sweat... look at each other then look back at gai*

Tobi: "Enough... bring it on already... so I can send you into oblivion..."

Gai: "Here we Go...".

*Gai makes the first move with a super ungodly fast shuhin to leaf hurricane... kicking the juubi in the forehead knocking it back*

Tobi: "So damn fast... Wow..."

Kakashi: "You might not want to let down your guard".

*tobi is surprised by kakashi as he has a super fast shushin of his own directly behind him... however, tobi becomes intangible making kakashi's attack pass right through him*

Tobi: "There is no helping it... I have to use the RG's abilities if I am to get through this one".

*tobi uses shinrei tensai to send kakashi flying forward into the ground hard, but he bounces back up with explosive speed and attacks tobi again... misses then is struck in the back with tobi's fan sending kakashi flying*.

Tobi: "This gates jutsu is trouble some... kakashi's speed and durability have increased so much...".

*suddenly tobi is blown back by a huge push of energy... Gai and the juubi are trading attacks at high speeds...*

Gai: "Noontiger..."

Juubi using shinrei tenssai: "Grrrrrawwwwww"

*Gai shoots noontigers while the juubi fires off multiple shinrei tensais... each clashing at high speed multiple times creating huge pushes of energy that finally blows Gai and the juubi back*

*kakashi clones fight together, hitting the juubi with multiple strikes at high speed... the juubi is pushed back further.. then it stops in its tracks and lets out a huge roar creating a giant Shinrei tensai taking out hundreds of kakashi Kage bushins as they hit the ground while gai bounces back quickly*

Gai: "Its time then... if my most powerful taijutsu will not work then its the only option... How about I show you the midnight dragon you spiky bastard..."

*Gai gathers his energy, compressing it into his body... but the juubi creates a bijuudama firing it at gai... then its suddenly sucked into a time space barrier*

Gai: "Thanks kakashi".

*A couple kakashi clones disapear from creating a huge multiple kamui to draw in the bijuudama*

*scene changes back to kakashi*

Tobi: "Well well, that weirdo and the juubi are having a hell of a fight"

*kakashi sneaks up behind tobi and attacks with Raikiri going through tobi though as he becomes intangible... just as he becomes tangile again tobi uses his T/S jutsu to try and suck up kakashi... however, kakashi swings around then uses kamui to draw in tobi's T/S vortex with his own T/S barrier canceling it out....*

Tobi: "Thats enough..".

*tobi disappears into the ground while kakashi drops to a knee warn out*

Kakashi: "Where is h..."

*kakashi is drawn to the ground as tobi pops up from the ground, placing his hand on kakashi's head*

Kakashi: "He used banshou tenin from under ground immobilizing me so he could pop up and get a hold of, but why... wait... is he going to...".

*Tobi pulls kakashi's soul from his body... but it turns to smoke...*

Tobi: "A kage bushin... but how! That damn gates jutsu... to think it make even a kage bushin so durable that it could take that kind of damage...".

*out of nowhere another kakashi appears behind tobi using kamui to draw him in, but tobi uses his T/S vortex to cancel it... its a huge T/S jutsu battle of huge chakra*

Scene changes to gai finishing compressing his chakra as he feels himself and his surrounding begin to be drawn toward kakashi and tobi's location:

Gai: "Wow, they must both be using their time space jutsu... they are going to change the entire battle field... ha, not before I do with... this...."

*a bunch Kakashi's clones are shown grabbing the juubi and trying to drag out some of it's spirit... but the juubi uses shinrei tensai sending them all flying... and Turing to smoke*

Gai: "looks like I am about to take the lead kakashi... This is the one that counts... I will win this one buddy".

*Gai Runs directly at the juubi just as the scene switches to kakashi charging tobi*

Kakashi thinking: "I can negate hi Time space jutsu and counter his intangible jutsu by attacking at the same moment he does... but I do not have time to wait for him to attack.... I am running low on chakra so I need a way to land an attack... wait, I got it... its risky, but what do I have to lose... Looks like i am going to take the lead Gai... with this attack".

*Kakashi and tobi charge each other then meet head on with kakashi's raikiri missing, going thourhg tobi... just as he misses tobi re-materializes and grabs kakashi's head to drag out his spirit...
However, kakashi grabs tobi from behind to seal hi spirit as well*

Tobi: "What, but ho... I see.".

*Kakashi's kamui is shown draggin his arm half way into it then coming out the exist hole right behind tobi grabbing him*

(ITS A FIGHT OF SPIRITS... BOTH TOBI AND KAKASHI TRY TO DRAG OUT THEIR SOULS AT THE SAME TIME WHILE GAI RELEASES HIS MIDNIGHT DRAGON ON THE JUUBI)

Next chapter... the end of a rivalry... two true shinobi finish on top...

Naruto 596 - Farewell To Hero's, Konoha's Strongest

Kakashi: "I have to do this... If I kill him now the entire world war would practically be over...".

Tobi: "Ha... kakashi... you really are a great shinobi and I underestimated you... However... with the power of the RG, I control life and death itself... wait, why can't I use my chakra... its this jutsu... I cannot use my chakra while he has hold of my soul... I cannot use any of my jutsu... this isn't good".

Kakashi: "Yea we will see how well you control life and death with your soul in the shiki fuujin... haaaaaaa".

*kakashi starts to give it all he has... pulling on tobi's soul as the head and top shoulders pop out, but kakashi head and shoulder's of his soul are pulled out as well...*

Tobi: "Ahhhh danm you hatake kakashi....".

(scene switches to Gai standing in a small Crater directly under the juubi with his feet together and his hands at his waist as his body becomes heavier and heavier from the energy being condensed inside him, making the crater larger.....)

Kakashi kage bushin#378: "Wow gai is really going to use it... the midnight tiger.... His morning peacock is merely the use of super high speed punches to create friction which creates fire for offensive attacks... next is the non tiger that is a double palm thrust of such speed and power, it generates enough force to take down an army... but midnight dragon... Gai only told me about it... he compresses all his energy into him so dense that his body becomes super heavy... and in an instant Gai uses a whole body thrust with palms to create an instantaneous blast of energy that can even annihilate a bijuu, or even a small country like the mist or rain.... this is it...".

*Gai stands quite... slilent... motionless as if at perfect peace....*

Gai: "8th gate of death.... midnight dragon... Time.... to go.... to sleep you tentailed bastard...".

*just as the juubi reaches his hand down to shinrei tensai Gai.... Gai explodes instantly with a body and palm thrust that sends a straight energy blast the size of a bijuu directly into the juubi sending it flying back through mountains, peaks then finally landing with a blast of Gai's energy.... kakashi clones are seen flying around turning to smoke from the blast.... kakashi and tobi brace themselves with everything they have...*

*Gai is shown frozen in the position of his midnight dragon attack, body shaking... the juubi is in an ungodly huge crater a couple miles away with its right arm, shoulder and 5 tails missing... along with damage all over the entire body... its lifeless... the last of kakashi's kage bushin's sprint over to the juubi's immobile body and grab an undamaged tail then begin to pull it out... but the juubi suddenly begin to regenerate quickly... the kakashi bushin's have an entire tail pulled out...*

Kakashi bushin#976: "Well we are out of chakra... this will have to due... sory naruto... I could not seal this beast in order to keep you from bearing this burden on your own...".

The kakashi's yelling: "NOW SEAL...".

*the reaper cuts up the tail into many pieces sealing each piece in a kakashi bushin... the juubi yells as if in pain... and the regenerating stops without healing the right arm and some of the other wounds... the kage bushin's all disperse turning to smoke...*

(SCENE SWITCHES TO KAKASHI AND TOBI STILL BATTLING FOR THEIR SOULS)

Kakashi: "well it seems I could not seal the juubi completely and Gai could not completely destroy it... and I am almost out of chakra so I cannot take your soul... But I can weaken you tobi... seal reaper...".

*Tobi is in shock as the reaper cuts the head part of his soul off from the rest of his soul... then it's drawn into kakashi and sealed...*

Tobi as his head begins to rot and his SG and RG begin to dim, losing they're light forever: "What have you done... damn you kakashi... ahhhhhh".

*Kakashi falls to his back, but turns to smoke*

Tobi: "Another kage bushin... that slick bastard... haha, but now you die as the reaper takes your soul...".

(scene switches to Gai still standing frozen in place trying to stay up... as kakashi pops up from under ground)

Kakashi breathing hard: "Hey there Gai... it seems you managed to do some real damage to the juubi... which allowed my bushins the chance to seal away one of tail making a kyuubi...".'

Kakashi thinking to himself: "Now you have an even fight naruto... master minato's T/S jutsu and finish what we started here... for us, for the ninja world...".

Gai barely ablle to speak: "So who won...? We both were not able to stop our enemies... but both gave them considerable damage... haha, I guess in the end we tied... Both just as heroic and youthful as the other..."

*gai coughs up blood*

Kakashi: "SO this is it...".

*kakashi stands and walk over to Gai, resting against him, both back to back*

Gai: "Lee... I am sorry will not be there to see you become a jounin and have children of your own... but please... live on as konoha's last... green beast..."

Kakashi: "Well it appears we have done all we can... It was an honor being your rival Gai...".

Gai: "And it was an Honor being yours... you will forever be my friend and riv...".

*Gai passes away before he can finish his sentence and the reality of death sets in with kakashi as he removes his mask to reveal his face... with tears flowing from his eyes...*

Kakashi: "Fair well Gai... I am sorry we cannot be together in the pure world... but I have to end this here... reaper... seal...".

*the reaper seals kakashi's soul... then disappears... kakashi and Gai have passed away... each facing the direction of their foes... still standing, back to back... as true friends and rivals...
kakashi....... Gai......... Konoha's strongest rivalry... and truest of hero's in defiance of death itself... refusing to go down... still stand back to back... showing not even death can end a rivalry... no enemy or even death can kill what they still stand for.... their will of fire... has never burned brighter...*

END:
wag naman sana takte mamatay sila kakashi at gai...amf!

awtz tlga mrerevive ang 10 tails?...d mkkuha ung 8 and 9 tails?..

deym! mukhang si obito nga si tobi!!! nakapa laking disappointment :upset:

nakuha yung chakra ng 9 tails dahil kay ginkaku tska kinkaku.....na trap sila sa jar....yung 8 tails naman yung octopus leg clone na na nahuli nila sasuke

Last edited:

nakita na pala ni kakashi ung si mask man sino kaya? si kagami? or obito heheh

,,mukang si obito nga si tobi...

walang labanang nangyari..,:slap:

wating mode ulet..:lol:

yan din pakiramdam ko. tsk tsk.
pero kung siya nga si obito..cnu yung nakalaban ni minato date?? :noidea:

malaki naba sila kakashi nung ipapanganak na si naruto?
pwede rin si obito, diba nadaganan yung kaliwang part na mukha niya tapos yung kanang mata niya binigay kay kakashi

si tobi naman kaliwang mata lang may sharingan tapos yung kanan rinnegan na

malamang si obito nga.................

Let's analyze this part..:thumbsup:

m014.jpg

parang kilalang kilala ni tobi si kakashi............

d ba dalwa naman dati sharingan ni tobi magkaiba nga lng ng power.. at nawala ito nung ginamit niya kay conan at pinalit niya yung rinnegan ni nagato..

siguro hehehe siya si obito.. baka mag ka2roon na naman ng flashback kung kailan sila nagkita ni kakashi..

tanga tanga naman tong si tobi.. paano mare2cognize ni kakashi yung mukha ni tobi kung lagi naman niya itong tinatakpan.. siguro kasamahan ni kakashi nun sa anbu black ops..

Back
Top Bottom