Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

The Official Naruto/Boruto Thread

Re: The Official Naruto Thread

Immune ang Edo Tensei sa Infinite Tsukuyomi...

tska yung jutsu na yun eh kumukuha ng chakra sa buhay at dahil patay na sila kaya wa epek sa kanila yun jutsu..

kaabang abang talaga ang mga susunod na pangyayare :) may napansin lang ako, parang mag ka pareho ung rinnegan ni sasuke at ung rinnegan na nasa noo ni madara ??

kaabang abang talaga ang mga susunod na pangyayare :) may napansin lang ako, parang mag ka pareho ung rinnegan ni sasuke at ung rinnegan na nasa noo ni madara ??

yup... yun nga yun. EMS na infused ng rinnegan.

Imba ng Infinite Tsukuyomi. :thumbsup:

May pag-asa pa anjan pa ung team 7 at ung apat na kage gamitan lang ng six path tools para i-seal si Madara ok na. :lol:

wag lang sanang madedo ulit yung mga edo tensei... no-match pa naman sila kay madara :laugh:

Share ko lang... habang nag iintay ng next release.

Minato: What in the world has happened?

Minato looks up at the sky.

minato: No way did we fail? No i can still sense naruto and sasukes chakra's

Minato teleports and appears next to naruto inside the susan'o.

naruto: dad how did you...

minato: I attached my flying thunder mark on you when we bumped fists.

naruto: No how haven't you been affected by the infite tsykoyomi?

Minato: he succeed huh... It must be because I'm dead in that case the other hokages have probbaly been unaffected aswell.

sasuke: We can't leave this susaon'o without being trapped under that genjutsu it's up to the hokages to stop the jutsu.

Minato: But how.

sasuke: The first might know something can you teleport us to him?

Minato: I could but without my arms it'd be hard to teleport the suaon'o and you'd all be left behind.

naruto walks up to minato resorting his arms. minato looks shocked.

Naruto: Ok dad take us to the first.

naruto uses chakra arms to connect everyone to minato and the susaon'o they appear next to hashirama and tobirama.

hashirama: Young uchiha, lord fourth what happened?

sasuke: madara's jutsu was activated but the edo tensei seems to be unaffected it's up to you guys to undo the jutsu.

sasuke walks over to hashirama removing the black rods from his back.

Sasuke: Do you know of any way to stop the jutsu anything madara might have said?

hashirama: No i know of no way to stop the jutsu, and even if i did stopping it would be impossible with madara as he is now even if all four of the hokages work together madaras to powerful.

Minato: it's troublesome a jutsu that uses the moon to cast a genjutsu how do you even stop something like that.

naruto: OHHHH!

tobirama: could you quiet down!

naruto: i just figured out a way to stop the jutsu...

scene switches to madara.

Madara: and with that The world has been united.

black zetsu: It would seem that naruto sasuke that girl and kakashi escaped with susan'o and the hokages seem unaffected.

madara: so the fun's not over is it? let's wait for them to come to us so we can finish them off. We've already won this war.

scene change back to naruto and the others.

tobirama: ARE YOU INSANE!

sasuke: It does sound retarded...But it's our only shot it'll end the jutsu for sure but the people will still be trapped in the genjutsu since they're already under it.

naruto: we'll just have to free them later madara comes first and right now we can't even touch him.

Tobirama: Fine i'll go inform hiruzen of the plan come brother and fourth I'll take us to him.

tobirama teleports them away.

sasuke: Once this is done we'll be able to leave the susaon'o until then it's up to them.

Naruto: yeah.

sasuke: But the old hermit said it'd be the end of the world should this jutsu activate...

scene changes to madara

Madara: looks like you four have come first. I guess edo tenseis are not effected.

Hashirama: Madara you'll regret this.

madara: I've already won this war and i've surpassed you ten fold there's no hope left for this world.

hashirama: You're wrong!

tobirama: the will of fire is that hope

hiruzen: and we're here

minato: As a flame that won't be extinguished

madara: So you four are that hope? pitiful that flames about to be blown out.

hashirama: even if you beat us there's two flames that burn stronger then ours put together and they will be the ones to beat you!

Madara: enough chit chat let's end this hashirama! katon: Fire ball jutsu!

Tobirama jumps infront of everyone.

tobirama: Suiton water dragon jutsu!

the fires countered and steam rises up a giant wood dragon appears through the steam biting madara madara breaks the dragon using limbo Hiruzen appear all around madara aswell as four shadow clones as he tries to use one of each element on him he's blown away by limbo. Minato appears above madara last a Lighting rasengan in hand and slams it into madara back sending him into the ground tobirama then jumps infront of madara placing an ftg seal on him and teleports him and madara infront of hiruzen who releases 5 elements at once at madara tobirama telports to minato to get out of the way. Madara appears undamaged.

madara: surely you know only senjutsu will work on me.

hashirama: i've given them alittle natural energy but it seems like it's not enough.

Madara: Maybe i should end this little party it's rather dull considering my status.

madara flies into the air above them the hokages stand in a line from first to fourth. madara places his hands infront of the moon creating a tailed beast bomb ten times it's size.

Minato: looks like we're going with naruto's plan.

hahsirama: It's all you lord fourth.

Madara sends the tailed beast bomb down towards them.

Madara: there's no escaping this time all four of you will vasnish like dust and you'll never be regenerated!

Minato holds his hands infront of his face a kunai in his hand the bijuu bomb goes into his barrier slowly disappearing madara looks puzzled wondering what he did his eyes widen as he looks up into the sky to see the bijuu bomb colliding with the moon. Minato smiles.

minato: naruto your plan was genius.

The bomb explodes sending chunks of moon into the earth Madara looks down at the hokages in fury.

madara: you were trying to bore me using those weak attacks so i'd finish you off with something big then you used my own attack.

minato: To destroy the moon your genjutsu is over!

The hokages succeed in blowing up the moon! next time team 7 and the hokages vs madara!

sino-sino ba yung mga edo tensie User?

1st Hokage, 2nd Hokage, 3rd Hokage, 4th Hokage, Itachi?

Tama ba? :noidea:

sino-sino ba yung mga edo tensie User?

1st Hokage, 2nd Hokage, 3rd Hokage, 4th Hokage, Itachi?

Tama ba? :noidea:

ang natitira na lang yata eh sina hashirama, tobirama, sarutobi & minato...

Parang Dragonball lang ah winasak din yung buwan

ganda nung anime, saan ba nag simula yung madara arc sa war
ng ma download pwera yung fillers...:D

nacast na Infinite Tsukuyomi ..panu nalang lalabanan nila naruto si madara ..:noidea:

ganda nung anime, saan ba nag simula yung madara arc sa war
ng ma download pwera yung fillers...:D

kung ndi ako nagkakamali... nag-simula ata ang Madara Arc sa Episode 322 - Madara Uchiha tpos ang Filler ay EP. 346 - 361..

CONTROLLED SYA NUNG ZETSU, KAYA nga sabi nya nung nacast na yung justu eh "wala na syang gagawin pa dito"
parang aalis na sya ganun tapos hinabol sya ni ikatlo

nakapagtataka kasi diba sa "ANBU" at kahit sa "Foundation" eh hindi Yamato ang pangalan
dahil si ikalima ang nagpangalan sa kanyang Yamato pero bakit tinawag sya ng Yamato ni ikatlo
naguluhan ako dun,,

kung napanood mo ung filler na anime... iba ung pangalan nya nung nasa foundation sya saka nasa ANBU... I think un ung sagot... about naman dun sa controlled sya... uu napansin ko nga na rennegan na din ung mata nya....:D

ung 4 hokage na binuhay ni orochimaru gamit ung edo tensei hinde affected nung genjutsu.... :D

Do you think ung gamit na nasa scroll ni Tenten ang makakatulong sa kanila Naruto and Sasuke? just asking.... what do you think guys?

Last edited:

^i think... e2 ang mangyayari:rofl:

Attachments

• gg.jpg
    gg.jpg
    422.2 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

^ i think ang magiging twist dyan eh kung paano maa-acquire nila naruto yung tools if ever na affected na nga ng tsukuyomi si tenten... :think:

Naalala ko lang yung jutsu na binigay ni hashirama kay sasuke nung kinalaban niya si madara bago masaksak si sasuke. Anu na po balita dun tungkol saan yung jutsu na binigay niya? Nareveal na ba yun?

Naalala ko lang yung jutsu na binigay ni hashirama kay sasuke nung kinalaban niya si madara bago masaksak si sasuke. Anu na po balita dun tungkol saan yung jutsu na binigay niya? Nareveal na ba yun?

baka last minute eepekto yun... tulad nung binigay ni itachi kay naruto :noidea:

^ Baka DNA lang din yung binigay ni Hashimara kay Sasuke? Parang Madara lang.. kaso sa case ni Madara ninakaw nya DNA before sya mamatay? :noidea:

Back
Top Bottom