Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

The Official Naruto/Boruto Thread

Re: The Official Naruto Thread

tsk.., baka utusan ni sasuke si sakura

"kung gusto mong sumama sa akin, ikaw ang pumatay sa babaeng ito(si karin)"
\

ahehehhe... lang hina naman... ahehehhe....

naging bloody valentines na ang naruto kung ganyan... ahehhe

reborn na lang tayo!!! hahaha.., pati bleach si ichigo.., nakatunganga habang minamasaker yung mga captains weh.., hahaha

aheheh dude... maganda rin ang fairy tail... ganda ng story at nakakatawa habang my bakbakan..... astig yun... try mo e-read.. tapos thanks mo ko.... ajejejejje

hahaha.., ithathanks na kagad kita.., haha.., di ko pa natry iread yun weh.., haha

aheheh thanks for hitting :thanks: weeee appreciated.... woist... astig talaga yun... kakatawa ang punch lines nila.. at cool, di mo na aakalaing nasa latest chapter kana.. aheheh.. ^^

Nakita niyo na 'to?

Naruto 483: Too Late

(Kakashi Scene)
(Kakashi arrives to Sai, Kiba and Lee’s location)
Kakashi: (thinking) So it was true, she used a sleeping powder bomb on them. (approaches them and wakes them up)
Kiba: (opens his eyes slowly) Kakashi-sensei? (gets up quickly, as the others rise up) Sai, you…!
Kakashi: Knock it off, guys.
Lee: But…
Sai: We need to find Sakura.
Kakashi: Right. Kiba, can you pick up her scent?
Kiba: She seems to be where I spotted Sasuke, although is already feign…
Kakashi: As I feared. Let’s go, lead the way Kiba.
Kiba: Alright, let’s go, Akamaru!
Akamaru: Woof! (Kiba rides Akamaru and the group moves on)

(Bridge Scene)
Sasuke: You’re as annoying as you were, back when I left Konoha…
Sakura: But I changed, Sasuke-kun! I don’t care about Konoha anymore, I realized that my place isn’t there, it’s with you, helping you with your revenge.
Sasuke: Hmpf. (turns his back on her)
Sakura: You have to believe me!
Sasuke: Do you even know what my goal is?
Sakura: No, bu-
Sasuke: I’ll destroy Konoha. (Sakura is shocked) I’m not the Sasuke you knew once. Now, or you make yourself useful or you’ll end up like her. (turns to Sakura and points to Karin)
Sakura: (looks at Karin, who as one eye opened; thinking) What’ve you done, Sasuke…? (speaking) I’m a medical nin, I can heal both of you.
Sasuke: She has no use for me anymore, leave her there. It’s better for her to die.
Karin: (thinking) Sasuke… how could you…
Sasuke: So unless you want to be disposed of, don’t get in my way, Sakura.
Sakura: Y-yes. (Madara reappears in a vortex)
Madara: What is the meaning of this?! She’s still alive and… a Konoha nin?!
Sasuke: I’m not the kind of being bossed around. Karin is totally oblivious to our plans, and Sakura will perform the same role.
Madara: (steps forwards Sakura) So your name is Sakura… first, get rid of that hideous thing on your hair.
Sakura: T-the headband? (she unties the headband and throws it to the floor) Happy?!
Madara: Quite. Second… (gets behind her and puts his face above her left shoulder) If you’re thinking you can trick us to whatever trap you and your Konoha buddies orchestrated, I’ll get rid of you. And trust me, it won’t be pretty. (a drop of sweat slides through Sakura’s face)
Sakura: I came here alone just to help Sasuke-kun.
Madara: Good girl. (steps away from her and gets closer to Sasuke) Danzou damaged Shisui’s eyes, a terrible loss.
Sasuke: That doesn’t concern me. Let’s go Sakura. (steps away)
Madara: The light of your eyes is fading away, Sasuke, and you fought two intensive battles in a row. Besides, I bet one of the Kage’s team will arrive anytime soon, after Danzou, but since you’re here, they’ll hunt you down. I don’t think you’re in any condition to fool the sensor nins.
Sasuke: I’ll only go with you to get a chance to rest.
Madara: I knew you’d come. But first… (expels Torune and Fuu from the vortex, and disappears with Sasuke and Sakura in another vortex)

(Yamato Scene)
(Yamato wakes up)
Yamato: Well, time to go back, Naruto.
Naruto: (gets up) Yes, let’s go.
Yamato: (thinking) Something’s wrong with him… (uses Mokuton on Naruto to knock him down, he disappears in a cloud of smoke) As I thought… Naruto, you knucklhead… (exits the room)

(Naruto Scene)
Naruto: Yamato-taichou knows that I got away. I must haste!

(Bridge Scene)
(Ao is picking Fuu up by his collar, Choujuurou is holding his blade near Torune’s neck and Mei is aiding Karin to get up)
Ao: (yelling to Fuu) Speak, you bastard! Where’s Danzou and the two Uchiha?
Fuu: I only know Danzou-sama is dead because Uchiha Madara captured his corpse into the dimension we were in and released it seconds later. I don’t know anything more.
Mei: We should go to the nearest town, this kunoichi needs medical attention.
(Kakashi, Kiba, Lee and Sai arrive)
Kakashi: (thinking) What the hell happened here?
Kiba: The scent trail ends here.
Sai: We’re too late.
Kakashi: I’m too late… again. (thinking) Another student of mine, gone. Why this keeps happening?
Chouujurou: Hey, isn’t that…
Ao: (drops Fuu and turns to Kakashi) The Copy Ninja, Hatake Kakashi.
Kakashi: I see my reputation precedes me. (speaks to Mei) Mizukage-dono, do you know what happened here?
Mei: (holding Karin) Not really, when me and my guards arrived only this two Konoha nin were here. They say that Danzou of Konoha is dead. Probably either Uchiha Madara or Uchiha Sasuke killed him.
Kiba: What?! Uchiha Madara? Are you nuts?
Kakashi: He’s that masked Akatsuki.
Kiba: What?! I fought Uchiha Madara? No way!
Kakashi: Hmmm, did someone actually Uchiha Sasuke leaving.
Torune: It was for a few seconds, but we saw Uchiha Madara leaving with him and a pink-haired kunoichi.
Lee: They kidnapped Sakura!
Sai: (spots something shiny near them) I don’t think so. (walks towards it and picks it up) It’s her headband. (gives it to Kakashi)
Kakashi: That means…
Ao: Someone’s coming.
Naruto: (appears abruptly in the bridge) Kakashi-sensei!
Ao: (thinking) What an huge chakra… he must be the Kyuubi’s Jinchuuriki.
Naruto: Where’s Sakura-chan?
Kakashi: She… (shows the headband to Naruto) She left Konoha to go with Sasuke. (Naruto is shocked)

Nagbabasa rin pala ako ng Fairy Tail. :D

waaaaaaaahhhhhhh..,, spoiler.., hayaan mu naman kaming manabik haha.., salamat :))

teka.., etong akin confirmed..,

Source: NF
Credits: Shounensuk
Verification: Confirmed
If Sakura finishes Karin off, Sasuke will take her in as her replacement.
Well, she is standing in front of Karin with a kunai in her hand. If I stab Sasuke-kun now, all will be over.
As she is thinking something like that, behind her, Sasuke aims a Chidori to the back of Sakura's head and is about to about to pierce her.
At that moment, Kakashi appears and saves Sakura. "Real intent to kill... You really sunk low, didn't you Sasuke"

Then some arguing back and forth

Kakashi: "I don't want to kill you"
Sasuke: "Heh, you're always saying things about killing me, sensei. I'm itching to kill you, though, Kakashi."
Well, after this is the conclusion
Kakashi: "I now understand how the Sandaime must have felt. Even though Orochimaru sunk so low, he still couldn't help but care..."
Sasuke: "Well, then you're making the same mistake he did!!"
It ends with this. (Sakura is telling Kakashi that she's giving Karin medical treatment so they can leave immediately after this)

eto pa isa

Credits: Own3rd
なんかすごいことになってんのね
Something amazing happens.

サクラにカリンをとどめを刺せたらこいつのかわりにお前を入れてやる
んで手にクナイもってカリンの目の前にたって 今サスケ君を刺せばすべて終わる~
If Sakura deals the final blow to Karin, Sasuke will replace her on his team. So she stands before Karin with a kunai. If she takes out Sasuke now though, she could end everything~
見たいな事考えていたら 後ろからサスケが千鳥でサクラの後頭部めがけて突き刺そう
としていた所 案山子登場でサクラを助け 本気の殺意…地に落ちたなサスケ
Sasuke uses Chidori from behind and aims for the head, trying to stab her. Kakashi appears and saves Sakura. He intended to kill her...Sasuke has fallen.
まあ色々やりとりがあり
Some conversational exachanges occur.
カカシ お前を殺したくない~
Kakashi: I don't want to kill you.
サスケ ハッいつでも俺を殺せるような事をいってくれるな先生
    俺はいつでもお前を殺したいとウズウズしてる カカシ~
Sasuke: Ha, you always talk as if you could kill me sensei. But it's I that has been itching to kill you, Kakashi.
まあその後もあり最後に
And some more after that, he says at the end..
カカシ いまになって三代目の事がわかった気がする オロチ丸が落ちていってもかわいくて
    しょうがなかった気持ちが…
Kakashi: I now understand what the 3rd meant. In the way Orochimaru has fallen, I'm afraid I've no choice...
サスケ んじゃてめえは三代目の二の舞になるだよ!!
Sasuke: Fine, so then you will follow in the 3rd's footsteps then!!

で終わり (サクラはカカシにいわれ カリンを治療しここからすぐに立ち去れといわれどっかい ってた)
It ends there (Kakashi tells Sakura to get away as she's treating Karin.)

カカシ サクラお前一人でサスケを殺し一人で背負い込むなんてするな
    そういうのは俺の役目だ~
    サスケもう一度だけいう復讐にとりつかれるな~
Kakashi: Sakura, don't be burdened into thinking you have to take out Sasuke alone. That is my duty. Don't be obsessed with revenge like Sasuke.
サスケ イタチを~… 父を母を~ 一族を~全部戻してくれたらこんな事やめてやる!!
Sasuke: Itachi...my father and mother...the clan...if you can bring them all back, then I'll stop!!
カカシ いい加減なことばっかいってる先生でごめんなサクラ…(死亡フラグ?)
    サクラこの子を頼む敵の事情に詳しいはず今なら間に合う治療してここは俺に任せてくれ ~
Kakashi: Sorry Sakura for being nothing but irresponsible...(is this a sign he might die?) Sakura, I'm leaving this kid [Karin] to you. You probably know the enemies circumstances well. You have time to treat her and get away. Leave this to me.

サクラ特攻しないんだね。
Sakura didn't commit suicide after all.
サスケVSカカシ
Sasuke VS Kakashi.
んで、ナルト登場かな?
Will Naruto make an appearance too?

Spoiler Script
Credits: Shounensuk
If Sakura finishes Karin off, Sasuke will take her in as her replacement.
Well, she is standing in front of Karin with a kunai in her hand. If I stab Sasuke-kun now, all will be over.
As she is thinking something like that, behind her, Sasuke aims a Chidori to the back of Sakura's head and is about to about to pierce her.
At that moment, Kakashi appears and saves Sakura. "Real intent to kill... You really sunk low, didn't you Sasuke"

Then some arguing back and forth

Kakashi: "I don't want to kill you"
Sasuke: "Heh, you're always saying things about killing me, sensei. I'm itching to kill you, though, Kakashi."
Well, after this is the conclusion
Kakashi: "I now understand how the Sandaime must have felt. Even though Orochimaru sunk so low, he still couldn't help but care..."
Sasuke: "Well, then you're making the same mistake he did!!"
It ends with this. (Sakura is telling Kakashi that she's giving Karin medical treatment so they can leave immediately after this)

Last edited:

Eeeeeeeeeeeek!!!

Ayoko mamatay (ulit) si Kakashi!!!

Kakashi__s_Tears___Animated_by_Sesshy_kun.png

kapal lng tlaga ng pagmumukha ni sasuke :)

Waaa! Mamamatay na naman si Kakashi. :no:

Well, last week's One Piece spoiler leaks made the news today, and a few regular spoiler providers (such as ohana of Naruto thread) are expressing concerns and possibly laying low for a bit.

So this could possibly affect the timing of getting pics this and following weeks.

It was mostly about spoiler leaks getting on large traffic sites like youtube.
It made headlines on several news media.

And Yahoo Japan headlines also.
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20100216-00000500-san-soci
Shuueisha says they're going to take action and start sending C&D, and that's why some of the spoiler providers are getting worried.

Baka matagalan ang pag labas ng mga spoiler pics dahil dito. :) Well tyaga muna tayo sa mga spoiler scripts. :)

Kaya mo yan Kakashi....sabagay sana dumating din si Naruto..

lols. Nag-usap pa ng One Piece dito.

@ topic. What in the fucking hell is the reason why Sakura wants to go with Sasuke?

Sa manga talo na ang Vongola, pero may twist! Abangan bukas! :D

Sorry OT na. :p

:spy: tol bumangon si tsuna at lumitaw si vongola primo, anu kayang mangyayari kay uni? gumaganda reborn! :)

haha OT na! :p

waaaaaaahhhh!!!!~~~

dapat di na to the official naruto thread!!!

dapat the official manga discussion thread na toh!!!!!

haha

Back
Top Bottom