Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

The Official Naruto/Boruto Thread

Re: The Official Naruto Thread

pero palagay ko ang isang twist na pwedeng mangyari dahil control na niya si kyubi pwedeng magkaroon ng chance na macorrupt yung pagkatao ni naruto dahil ke kyubi pwedeng ilang episodes maging kalaban siya... and sana pagginawa ng ganun yung story hehehe naruto vs sasuke kasi ang thinking ni sasuke siya papatay ke naruto hindi si kyubi

tiyaga lang... pwede mo naman iwan eh naka torrent naman yan.. :salute:

nakakaiyak yung size :weep: ang laki,,

tyagaan talaga...pag wala ako makuha magandang quality sa youtube, pagtyagaan ko nalang to bozz... thanks :salute:

magandang training naruto 9 nine tails chakra vs killer bee 8 tails chakra... malaki ang maitutulong ni killer bee sa training ni naruto para ma master si kyubi

nakakaiyak yung size :weep: ang laki,,

tyagaan talaga...pag wala ako makuha magandang quality sa youtube, pagtyagaan ko nalang to bozz... thanks :salute:

ok na quality niyan avi naman file niyan eh... pero sana me makuha ka ba ibang links good luck :salute::thumbsup:

ok na quality niyan avi naman file niyan eh... pero sana me makuha ka ba ibang links good luck :salute::thumbsup:

yung sa youtube lang kasi ang alam ko iconvert to 3gp file online.

nasa 16mb lang hq,, 10mins vid.

problema lang sa youtube eh putol putol yung iba...

maraming salamat ulit bozz, download ko muna yung 401 to 504 jan sa binigay mu link,, yan nalang kasi ang kulang ko sa manga...
1 - 400 lang kasi yung nadownload ko from torrent... siguro after 3months makakasabay na ko sa usapan ninyo.... :yipee:

makikisali lang ako ng konti, about dun sa maskman, palgay ko kilala ko na sya.... batay sa sinabi nya na sya ang RULER, at sumang ayon naman si minato... :rofl:

hay! nakaklungkot lang din sa mga fans ng naruto na sumusubaybay sa One Manga, lapit na magclose ung site..:weep:

hay! nakaklungkot lang din sa mga fans ng naruto na sumusubaybay sa One Manga, lapit na magclose ung site..:weep:

don't worry tol may mangastream pa naman eh,.Saka mas advance palagi ang release nila kesa onemanga..
Ang mamimis ko lang sa onemanga eh yung mobile site nila...

pero palagay ko ang isang twist na pwedeng mangyari dahil control na niya si kyubi pwedeng magkaroon ng chance na macorrupt yung pagkatao ni naruto dahil ke kyubi pwedeng ilang episodes maging kalaban siya... and sana pagginawa ng ganun yung story hehehe naruto vs sasuke kasi ang thinking ni sasuke siya papatay ke naruto hindi si kyubi

di naman siguro. na overcome na ni naruto ang dark side niya
and isa pa, chakra lang ang naabsorb ni naruto sa beast at hindi
ang will nito. at tungkol sa sinasabi mong macocorrupt na pagkatao,
nangyayari lang yun dati dahil sa beast galing ang chakra at
may kasamang masamang will ito na pinapaleak kay naruto.
pero di na uli mangyayari yun dahil wala nang hatred si naruto sa
kaloob looban niya. and wala nang ileleak si kyubi na chakra sa kanya
kung meron man siguro katiting na pagkamuhi pero di na yun uubra.

Last edited:

kawawa naman si naruto.. maaga naulila sa mga parents na.. ang lakas pa naman din mommy at daddy nya..

Bakit may naka tag dito sa thread NATURO? :lol:

tagal pa ng huwebes..ang tagal mag antay

Malapit na lang. Ilang tulofg na lang siya.

Wah oras na lang! Ahaha an0 kaya itsura nung ems ni sasuke, haha excited nako :-)

wala bang spoilers? hehe

Naruto chapter 505: The Sinister Trio is Formed

A corridor is shown with a series of doors. A figure in a cloak walks down the hallway with only a glint coming from his glasses. The figure stops at a door, opens it, walks into find a sparcely lit room with a figure obviously laying on the bed with bandages covering his entire head. The cloaked figure closes the door and turns around to see the bed is empty and the bandages are the only thing laying on the bed. Suddenly the cloaked figure feels a kunai at his throat. The hood falls back on the cloak to reveal kabuto.

Kabuto: “Its good to see you have not lost any of your speed since you left the service of orochimaru.”
Sasuke: “What are you doing here kabuto?”
Kabuto: “I am apart of akatsuki now. Madara sent me over to check on your transplants and see if you are ok.”
Sasuke: “Is that all you came to do?”
Kabuto smiles as he feels the kunai against his throat wavering.
Kabuto: “If I wanted to kill you now sasuke I would have done so when you were still blind from the transplants. I assume since you are feeling better you should go see madara immediately. Apparently we have a small issue that requires your attention.”

Sasuke moves the kunai away and disappears out the door as the door closes immediately behind him. Kabuto sighs and smiles as he looks down the hall at the fleeing sasuke.

Kabuto thinking: “Let us see now how strong Itachi’s eyes have made you, Sasuke. Then I will decide when I want to kill you.”

Sasuke arrives at a room with Madara sitting at a table with a huge map on it with several men in shinobi outfits. Madara looks at sasuke and waves for him to come over.

Madara: “Ahh Sasuke. You are here just in time for your newest assignment. It would appear there is a special issue that needs your attention.”
Sasuke: “I am heading for Konoha.”
Madara: “All in due time Sasuke. Besides there is a larger issue at first we must deal with. I have just been informed that a series of spies are inbound for our location. I need you to head out and eliminate them as a warning to the other villages.”
Sasuke: “….”
Madara: “Think of this as an opportunity to test your new eyes before you put them to a more serious test.”
Sasuke: “Alright. I will go. Where are their locations?”
Madara: “They seem to be located here, here, here, and here.”

Madara points to several places on the map which sasuke looks at.

Madara: “By the way to help you in your task I am assigning you a new team. Your new team will consist of yourself, kabuto, and Zetsu.”
Sasuke: “I do not need anyone else.”
Madara: “It is not just for your sake but for theirs as well. Your last battle has taken a greater toll on you than you realize sasuke and those eyes of yours have yet to be fully utilized. Should you fall it would be serious blow to akatsuki. Kabuto will be a sufficient protector should you have problems and Zetsu will be in constant communication with me.”

Kabuto appears in the room and stands next to sasuke.

Kabuto: “We can’t have you getting captured while you are still weak eh, sasuke.”
Sasuke: “When do we leave?”
Madara: “As soon as possible.”

Sasuke leaves the room leaving Kabuto alone with Madara.

Madara: “Are you certain he is ready for this?”
Kabuto: “He seems to be in good enough condition.
Madara: “Just remember if it appears that the eyes have rejected sasuke or if he is too weak you are to step in and sedate him for reimplantation.”
Kabuto: “And if he should be captured?”
Madara: “You know what must be done.”

Kabuto smiles and reveals a vial madara with a red liquid inside it to madara before walking out the door with a smile on his face. Sasuke with his new sharingan, kabuto, and Zetsu are shown walking down a street. They stop and stare at a man in the distance who is loading something onto a wagon.

White Zetsu: “When shall we strike them?”
Black Zetsu: “Let us wait till nightfall. We need to find out where their sources are for information.”
Sasuke: “….”
Kabuto: “Than I guess someone is in for one very bad night.”

Wahaha...May Spoilers na din..:dance::salute:

Back
Top Bottom