Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

The Official Naruto/Boruto Thread

Re: The Official Naruto Thread

yahoo spoilers :D

Source: NF
Credits: shouensuki
Verification: Confirmed

507: An Unexpected Kinjutsu

Madara falls down into Konan's paper.
He holds his mask and tries to use his space-time [ninjutsu], but the exploding fuda among Kona's paper prevent Madara from doing so.

Konan: "it seems the space-time ninjutsu was a failure. It seems you cannot [teleport] anything other than what is directly besides you."
(if you want to teleport yourself, you have to materialise. it also goes slower than when you teleport something other than yourself)
Madara: "I have to stop teleporting. If i won't be able to slip through the explosion, things will be dangerous indeed."
(There are exploding fuda all around me... I can't carelessly teleport)
Konan: (Madara can slip through materials for a time period of approximately five minutes.)

The paper starts covering Madara
Konan: "In order to kill you, I prepared six hundred billion exploding fuda... They will continue to explode for ten minutes."
Inside the explosion.....
(Konan has a small flashback)
Madara: "I was the one who induced Yahiko to start Akatsuki and I was also the one who gave Nagato the Rinnegan."
Yahiko and Nagato moved on their own! They weren't just shōgi pieces! Even if they were like that, I will fight and die with this intention! That is why this will is tied together!! It will not be hindered!!
When the explosion ends, Konan sits down. The paper decoration in her hair crumbles.
Konan: (The Paper Person of God Technique is coming apart. I used more chakra then I expected up till now, but with this...)
"Madara is certainly—"

Madara from behind her: "—Dead?"

In a special place, Yahiko and Nagato rest among paper flowers.
The paper flowers decorating them crumble...

Second Part

Madara: "To the world, Uchiha Madara lost to Senju Hashirama... but what is the truth? The victor is the person looking forward... The true victory and defeat come after this... The battle back then was to gain that person's power. I am Uchiha Madara, holding the power of Senju Hashirama. To become the second Rikudō, that is my sole existence now. There were a few others who displayed imperfect Izanagi because they couldn't control Hashirama's power, but..."

Konan goes away from Madara

Madara: "it looks like you're quietly going to Nagato. If you go there, you'll both regret it. That nonsense you got from Naruto isn't true peace or something like that! there is no hope or anything! Nagato believed in Naruto, merely to comfort his miserable self, is all."
Konan (! Impossible, I...) The rain turns into drizzle
Flashback:
Yahiko: Nagato is the man who will become the bridge to peace. My duty is to be the pillar that supports that bridge.
Nagato: The bridge to peace is he.. It is his will itself. My duty only goes up till here... Naruto... If it's you, really...

Madara: The ceaseless Amegakure rain is... What is this?

Konan stands up. "Yahiko! Nagato! Your will will not vanish! I too believe in Naruto! This time, he"
(the sky clears up and the sun appears together with a rainbow)
Konan: "He is the man who will become a bridge to peace!! And for that, I will become a pillar!!!"
(Thank you Nagato... Even when you're dead, you still give me hope!)
I am a blossom that is fine with falling! Here, you will...

Konan raises both her hands and her paper forms a circle.
Madara grabs Konan's neck. "you said I was darkness, right? In that case, i'll make you wither. And I'll make that rainbow bridge, sparkling in seven colours, disappear into darkness as well. The moment this genjutsu I cast ends, you will end as well. After you told me where the Rinnegan is, though..."

Konan loses conciousness.
Madara: "There...?'
Yahiko's and Nagato's corpses are in a place resembling a temple?
Madara sits next to Nagato. "You are the third Rikudō... [Holding] a power so strong, it was even able to turn your red hair, proof of your Uzumaki clan lineage, into white...
You turned traitor and yet you still smile...?"

Nagato smiles with the will for creating peace...

Last edited:

yahoo spoilers :D

Source: NF
Credits: shouensuki
Verification: Confirmed

507: An Unexpected Kinjutsu

Madara falls down into Konan's paper.
He holds his mask and tries to use his space-time [ninjutsu], but the exploding fuda among Kona's paper prevent Madara from doing so.

Konan: "it seems the space-time ninjutsu was a failure. It seems you cannot [teleport] anything other than what is directly besides you."
(if you want to teleport yourself, you have to materialise. it also goes slower than when you teleport something other than yourself)
Madara: "I have to stop teleporting. If i won't be able to slip through the explosion, things will be dangerous indeed."
(There are exploding fuda all around me... I can't carelessly teleport)
Konan: (Madara can slip through materials for a time period of approximately five minutes.)

The paper starts covering Madara
Konan: "In order to kill you, I prepared six hundred billion exploding fuda... They will continue to explode for ten minutes."
Inside the explosion.....
(Konan has a small flashback)
Madara: "I was the one who induced Yahiko to start Akatsuki and I was also the one who gave Nagato the Rinnegan."
Yahiko and Nagato moved on their own! They weren't just shōgi pieces! Even if they were like that, I will fight and die with this intention! That is why this will is tied together!! It will not be hindered!!
When the explosion ends, Konan sits down. The paper decoration in her hair crumbles.
Konan: (The Paper Person of God Technique is coming apart. I used more chakra then I expected up till now, but with this...)
"Madara is certainly—"

Madara from behind her: "—Dead?"

In a special place, Yahiko and Nagato rest among paper flowers.
The paper flowers decorating them crumble...

Second Part

Madara: "To the world, Uchiha Madara lost to Senju Hashirama... but what is the truth? The victor is the person looking forward... The true victory and defeat come after this... The battle back then was to gain that person's power. I am Uchiha Madara, holding the power of Senju Hashirama. To become the second Rikudō, that is my sole existence now. There were a few others who displayed imperfect Izanagi because they couldn't control Hashirama's power, but..."

Konan goes away from Madara

Madara: "it looks like you're quietly going to Nagato. If you go there, you'll both regret it. That nonsense you got from Naruto isn't true peace or something like that! there is no hope or anything! Nagato believed in Naruto, merely to comfort his miserable self, is all."
Konan (! Impossible, I...) The rain turns into drizzle
Flashback:
Yahiko: Nagato is the man who will become the bridge to peace. My duty is to be the pillar that supports that bridge.
Nagato: The bridge to peace is he.. It is his will itself. My duty only goes up till here... Naruto... If it's you, really...

Madara: The ceaseless Amegakure rain is... What is this?

Konan stands up. "Yahiko! Nagato! Your will will not vanish! I too believe in Naruto! This time, he"
(the sky clears up and the sun appears together with a rainbow)
Konan: "He is the man who will become a bridge to peace!! And for that, I will become a pillar!!!"
(Thank you Nagato... Even when you're dead, you still give me hope!)
I am a blossom that is fine with falling! Here, you will...

Konan raises both her hands and her paper forms a circle.
Madara grabs Konan's neck. "you said I was darkness, right? In that case, i'll make you wither. And I'll make that rainbow bridge, sparkling in seven colours, disappear into darkness as well. The moment this genjutsu I cast ends, you will end as well. After you told me where the Rinnegan is, though..."

Konan loses conciousness.
Madara: "There...?'
Yahiko's and Nagato's corpses are in a place resembling a temple?
Madara sits next to Nagato. "You are the third Rikudō... [Holding] a power so strong, it was even able to turn your red hair, proof of your Uzumaki clan lineage, into white...
You turned traitor and yet you still smile...?"

Nagato smiles with the will for creating peace...

wow confirmed na pala toh..if that the case..pwede sigurong yung left eye ni madara yung may kakayahan na gawin yung perfect izanagi..some sort of trump card besides the space time jutsu on his right eye..baka naman kaya niya nasabi na perfect izanagi yung sa kanya dahil di na nagsasara yung sharingan niya after niya gamitin yun hehe..:salute:

wow confirmed na pala toh..if that the case..pwede sigurong yung left eye ni madara yung may kakayahan na gawin yung perfect izanagi..some sort of trump card besides the space time jutsu on his right eye..baka naman kaya niya nasabi na perfect izanagi yung sa kanya dahil di na nagsasara yung sharingan niya after niya gamitin yun hehe..:salute:

i believe thats true..

unlike danzo kasi he use some of hashiramas dna and made some
part of him with a senju bloodline, but still di parin niya na'control and
the hashirama face on his arm became a huge tree instead..

meaning if u have the senju bloodline (sage body) within you.
you can also control any of the doujutsus like
sharingan, byakugan or even rinnegan.

ibig sabihin a senju body is more capable of being a doujutsu container?

therefore; di na ko magtataka kung bakit nakaya ni danzo macontrol
lahat ng sharingan sa arm niya that time.
:)

Last edited:

i believe thats true..

unlike danzo kasi he use some of hashiramas dna and made some
part of him with a senju bloodline, but still di parin niya na'control and
the hashirama face on his arm became a huge tree instead..

meaning if u have the senju bloodline (sage body) within you.
you can also control any of the doujutsus like
sharingan, byakugan or even rinnegan.

ibig sabihin a senju body is more capable of being a doujutsu container?

therefore; di na ko magtataka kung bakit nakaya ni danzo macontrol
lahat ng sharingan sa arm niya that time.
:)

partida paps di pa true sharingan bloodline user si danzo nun..eh si madara true sharingan user combined with hashiramas power o dna..imba toh..impervious na siya sa lahat halos ng attacks using the space time jutsu tapos kung may chance ka na tamaan siya ng isang matindi gagamitin naman niya yung perfect izanagi..damn..hirap labanan nito..

hehe possible din na unlike kay danzo na 1 min. lang ang tinatagal ng izanagi..kung di ako nagkakamali hehe

baka naman kaya ni madara na mas mataal pa sa 1 min yung izanagi..hehe imba talaga hehe :praise:

Nabasa ko yung spoils galing sa facebook.. Nice.. Hindi si nagato ang reincarnated rikudo.. Dahil, hindi yun ngmatch sa prophecy tungkol dun sa sage.. The prophecy goes like this.. "when the reincarnated sage of six of path is born, peace will roam the land." There are now two possibilities na kung sino ang reincarnated sage of six path..
1. Naruto-being one of the uzumaki clan, same as nagato(assuming the spoiler here is confirmed) pwedeng kayanin ng katawan ni naruto ang rennigan.. And another factor is yung seals na nasa katawan nya, same as yung kay sage of six path.
2.son of naruto and hinata- ito, malaki rin possibilities neto kasi the son of naruto and hinata, can possess narutos rikudo abilities and hinatas rennigan.. And siguro, ang panahon ng anak nila ay perfect time para sa ending nang shippuden..

>>well, according to madara sya daw ang 2nd sage at c nagato ang 3rd..but maybe its just self acclaim.

parang may kulang po sa no 1 sir, kac in order to be the sage of the six path you have to have both the uchiha and the senju powers(w/c is madara), o kaya nmn meron ng rennigan(w/c is nagato). Kung somehow maka-attain si naruto ng uchiha powers plus d ba decend na rin sya ng senju clan, then possible.

Pero ngayon nahanap na ni madara ang rennigan, so magagam8 na nya ang gedo mazo, at syempre may mga bago na nmn syang kakayanan nyan. Heck imba na to! XD

>>well, according to madara sya daw ang 2nd sage at c nagato ang 3rd..but maybe its just self acclaim.

parang may kulang po sa no 1 sir, kac in order to be the sage of the six path you have to have both the uchiha and the senju powers(w/c is madara), o kaya nmn meron ng rennigan(w/c is nagato). Kung somehow maka-attain si naruto ng uchiha powers plus d ba decend na rin sya ng senju clan, then possible.

Pero ngayon nahanap na ni madara ang rennigan, so magagam8 na nya ang gedo mazo, at syempre may mga bago na nmn syang kakayanan nyan. Heck imba na to! XD

di naman tayo, dapat mgconclude sa mga nakikita natin, kasi sa tingin ko, yun ang pagkakaalam ni madara.. Na kaylangan mo ng senju and uchiha blood.. panu naman yung di nya pa alam.? Panu naman yung di mo pa alam.? Baket na kay naruto ang rekudo, na isa sa pinaka distinguished na ktangian ng sage of six path.? Baket wala kay madara kung claimed nya na sya ang 2nd rikudo.? Hindi naman pwedeng tatlo ang reincarnated sage dba.? And as jiraiya said.. Inamin nya na ngkamali sya.. Sya na rin ang nagsabi na si naruto ang prophesized child..

May slight delay daw sa release sa mangastream bukas.

pwede..since The older son, who inherited the Sage's "eyes": the power of his chakra and his spiritual energy, believed that power was the true key to peace. The younger son, who inherited the Sage's "body"; his willpower and physical energy, believed that love was the true key to peace.

kung mapapagsama mo sa isang tao yung sage eyes at sage body pwede siguro mareincarnate yung sage of six paths..pero i doubt na si madara yun..madara only believes that the true key to peace is power..samantalang si naruto love..

tingin ko si naruto parin pwede maging reincarnation ng sage of six paths..we all know na possibleng nasa kanya na yung sage body eh yung sage eyes? pwedeng yung binigay sa kanya ni itachi hehe..not sure though

Guys pasingit... ano magandang site sa mobile browsing na maganda magbasa ng manga ng naruto??? tnx tnx tnx

do you really guys believe that the fight will only end if 1 of them dies?

i dont think so.. thats my prediction.

"ONLY" a prediction!

i mean not all fights ends to someone dying.

madara is a runner, if he cant fight anymore then he flees

like what he did with minato.

@panget

the corpse are just nagatos puppets to control the other paths

sabi mo original members sila ng akatsuki nun buhay pa sila?

give me a proof!

ni sa muka nga di ko makitaan ng proof

all i know is that

all the Six Paths of Pain except the second Animal Path had interacted with Jiraiya during his journey,

while they were still alive. and all of them just villagers came from the diff countries and not a member of akatsuki,

thats all --> http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Six_Paths_of_Pain

sa palag ko din po na tama ung mga explanation ni sir jet kasi during battle of jiraiya and pein. napansin ni jiraiya n parang pamilyar sa kanya ung mga mukha nung mga pein. then dahil dun saka nya rin narealized n wala tlga dun ung tunay n pein... :noidea:

madara unmasked

ip5d8g.jpg

since mabubuhay na naman sigurado yung obito theory..cleared na na hindi poh bulag yung kaliwang mata ni madara..

rinnegan eye poh yung andun hehe or it could be a combination of rinnegan eye and a sharingan

Last edited:

@answerkey02
sir comment lng, pero may possibilties p rin n katawan lng ni obito ung gamit ni madara then about dun sa isa p nyang mata. maybe pina-transplant nya lng un s body ni obito.... so pwede p ding mangyari n ang katawan na gamit ni madara eh... kay obito... ayun ay tamang hinala lng...

ganda ng mga bagong spoil... kabad3p kasi ung database error n un... di tuloy ako nkpag-update.

madara unmasked

ip5d8g.jpg

since mabubuhay na naman sigurado yung obito theory..cleared na na hindi poh bulag yung kaliwang mata ni madara..

rinnegan eye poh yung andun hehe or it could be a combination of rinnegan eye and a sharingan

thanks dito

nga pla bat andaming tomoes nung mata nia..

ambilis nmn na reveal agad ung mukha nia at eye nia.. expect ko kasi matagal kc sabi ni sir junot maski sila di pa alam kung si madara un.

yup... ganyan nga ung mata nung juubi... panu kaya nakuha ni madara ung mata n yn....

No offense but I think thats a fraud.haha anyways share lang tayo ng share..

thanks dito

nga pla bat andaming tomoes nung mata nia..

ambilis nmn na reveal agad ung mukha nia at eye nia.. expect ko kasi matagal kc sabi ni sir junot maski sila di pa alam kung si madara un.

combination siguro ng sharingan at rinnegan yan paps..lets see na lang sa next chapter hehe najuha ko lang din yan sa kabila kaya di ko sure kung totoo ba or hindi

di naman tayo, dapat mgconclude sa mga nakikita natin, kasi sa tingin ko, yun ang pagkakaalam ni madara.. Na kaylangan mo ng senju and uchiha blood.. panu naman yung di nya pa alam.? Panu naman yung di mo pa alam.? Baket na kay naruto ang rekudo, na isa sa pinaka distinguished na ktangian ng sage of six path.? Baket wala kay madara kung claimed nya na sya ang 2nd rikudo.? Hindi naman pwedeng tatlo ang reincarnated sage dba.? And as jiraiya said.. Inamin nya na ngkamali sya.. Sya na rin ang nagsabi na si naruto ang prophesized child..

i get ur point sir, lahat tau pedeng mg doubt sa sinasabi ng mga characters, pero d ba lahat nmn ng facts sa series ay galing din sa mga script ng mga characters, inde naman to narration na ang otor mismo ang mgsasabi... Bout sa cnabi ni madara its either ngsisinungaling sya(but why or anung mapapala nya) o kaya ngsasabi ng totoo(way of the otor in passing that info at xempre para gumulo ung mga ulo natin, ganyan naman c kishi gusto laging naguguluhan tau.)

@answerkey: fake po yan... wala pang lumalabas na ganyan sa manga...

pasingit: bakit naman magsisinungaling si madara? eh wala naman siyang kausap :D hehe, akin lang...

But i do believe na si naruto nga ang destined maybe not the incarnation of the sage but definitely the destined child kac sya ang bida! Hahaha XD

Back
Top Bottom