Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

The Official Naruto/Boruto Thread

Re: The Official Naruto Thread

better translations:

credits: OHANA

Fūjin Raijin (Thunder God and Wind God) hits Sasori and Deidara.
Kankurō: Black Secret Technique— Deidara and Sasori are taken inside of Kankurō's puppets (Black Ant and Crow
Deidara: ****! This way, I'll have to use suicide bombing quickly! I believe showing the world my Ultimate Art so often is rather unsophisticated, but I guess I'm left no choice...hm
Deidara is about to open the mouth on his chest, when a Raiton starts flowing [through him].
Deidara: Raiton?!
Kankurō: Kiki Sanpatsu! (危々三発, Danger Triple Shot)

A poison-laced roped shoots out of Scorpion's abdomen and wraps around the puppets that hold Deidara and Sasori.
Kankurō: Well done Omoi! From here on, i'll continuously keep those two bound with my Puppet Technique! You do something about Sai's elder brother!!
Omoi: Got it!

Sai: I understand... back when we were in Root, I had to fight my elder brother... I have to do what I didn't do at that time...
Shin: Please do not hate me...

The picture book with Sai and Shin holding hands is...
Shin gradually crumbles. I finally saw the picture I wanted to see...

It seems the picture of you is unravvelling the bindings of your soul...
A tear falls from Sai's eye.
Shin crumbles: Thank you...

Sasori inside the puppet: What is this...? I'm not getting any respose from the threads...
Kankurō: Sasori... You're strong because you have a soul. Once, because you wanted to become a puppet, you tried to erase your soul, but you didn't succeed.

I understand that within the puppets you created dwell souls that never rot.
But now, you are the real thing, flesh and blood degraded to being a puppet. Just an ordinary puppet...
Sasori closes his eyes as he listens.

Kankurō: You're were first-class shinobi when it comes to manipulating puppets. Now you're nothing more than a low-life being manipulated by someone else.

Battle of the Souls... The conclusion of the battle between the suprise attack squads!!

para sa hindi makabrowse sa office and schools

01_8.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
02_3.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
03_9.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
04_9.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
05_1.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
06.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
07.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
08.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
09.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
10_8.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
11_5.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
12_6.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
13.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
14_9.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
15.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
16_1.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
17_6.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
enjoy po :p

wahahah another bitin chapter..... parang nakukulangan pako sa bakbakan ahahaha.... war prick>>>?????? ehe.....:slap::slap::slap::slap:

amf....na yan yung mga binuhay na shinobi nagagamit pa rin nila yung bloodline nila...wtf ang msyadong unfair.:ranting::ranting: kasama pa naman sa binuhay sila itachi..

wla na mata si itaci db? 1pt for the joint shinobi team,,haha

asus... si kankuro gamit ung dting ktawan ni sasori...

ahmmmm napag usapan a yan hir na maski wala ng mata ung tunay na katawan ni itachi eh meron parin xanga mata kasi nga kaya nga nag oofer ng body as a core(o ung pag lalagyan) ng soul... therefore may mata parin si itachi and with the powerful sharingan wahaha...... sino sino nman kaya magbabakbakan nyan......

ayun..may ibang way pa pala para matalo yung mga summoned. kaso dapat isang matinding emotion na makakapagpalaya sa kaluluwa kagaya ng nangyari sa kapatid ni sai ng makita nya yung completed drawing ni sai.

bitin yung manga. May naitulong din pala si sai akala ko puro aso at daga lang kaya idrawing
eh hehe.

bitin yung manga. May naitulong din pala si sai akala ko puro aso at daga lang kaya idrawing
eh hehe.

yup ganda ng bakbakan nila...
si sai din ang dahilan kaya nanalo sila sa laban...galing:thumbsup:

thats what you call "team-work"

di pa tapos may isa pang ninja na ksama sila sasori. abangan natin rescue attempt nito sa mga kakampi nya na zombie

mukang mabibitin na tau every week sa manga na yan, sna walang holidays na humarang sa japan..except sa pasko at new years eve nga lng :upset:

auz nabitin ako..haix ganda ng laban.. hindi pa ata tuluyan kumpleto ang seal ni kabuto sa mga summoned nia kya me kakayahan pa sila na kyang pakawalan ng kanilang emotions..

Back
Top Bottom