Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

The Official Naruto/Boruto Thread

Re: The Official Naruto Thread

kung accurate ung spoiler mukhang possible nga hehe

di ako sang ayong si obito si tobi.. malabo po.. kasi nung umatake yung mask man sa konoha ay binata na siya at bata pa sila kakashi.. rin.. at obito nun remember? si yondaime ang nakalaban niya di po ba?

pasubscribe po,
may naruto shippuden encyclopedia ba?

This incomplete chapter comes from my friend in Japan who already bought a naruto mag containing chapters to 600 (Sorry di complete, binitin din nya info sakin e lols!!) saka gumamit pa ako ng google translate kasi nka japanese pa.. :

Madarra flashback to when he was alive. He is lying in bed looking close to death. Standing next to him is Zetsu.

Zetsu: Madarra sama the final step has been completed. I kidnapped the child you had selected. The merging has been successful, he is unconsious in the other room and soon will be returned to his family.
Madarra: Zentsu, this is not the final step merely the first. the time shall come when the uchiha will once again require a true leader, there shall come a time when they will once more require Uchiha Madarra to lead them to freedom and I will be there for them.

Zetsu: Yes Madarra sama.
Madarra: have you passed on my message to the new clan head?
Zetsu: Yes, Uchiha Fugaku has been informed.
Madarra: ..... and his reply?
Zetsu: as we expected. He said in respect to you he shall not revealt the existence to Konoha or anyone else. However he saw no signs of such things coming to pass and has no intention of ever enacting that plan.
Madarra: Of course he doesn't, all he sees is what before his eyes now, he hasn't learned to see the future yet but he will. He will soon see the choice and he will make that choice as an Uchiha.
Zetsu: I will be unable to ddo much in your absence, I..
Madarra: That is of no consequence, I already have someone to enact my will until that day!
Zetsu: who?!!
Madarra lafts quietly: Someone that not even you're aware of. He died long before the information of the Hidden villages, he will be perfect to enact my will.
Zetsu:....
Madarra: He was never as strong as me... but he was unique, he will be perfect to enact my will. You will be his guide, inform him completely of our plans and what is required of him and give him your loyalty as you have done me until my return.
Madarra: But first Zetsu, my life force is prettly low I cannot bring him back on my own, make one of your special clones to assist me.

Scene switch to Kabuto/Muu

Kabuto stand over Onoki's body looking down on him.

Kabuto/Muu: Now how I would like to do some tests on you Tsuchikage, that flying ability of yours could be quite useful but now you die.

Mu suddenly jumps to one side as giant hand of sand comes crashing donw where he was standing. You see Gaara floating nearby on some sand.

Kabuto/Mu: finally stopped watching from the sidelines eh kazegake.
Gaara: No, I was just diverting your attention.
Suddenly a rasenshuriken strikes into Mu's midrift and envelopes him from behind Mu we see naruto and bee appear.
pwede ah..anyway until di pa lumalabas ang new chapter its still a theory hehe
Gusto ko makita pagsamahin ni naruto ang Sage Mode at Kyubi Mode, astig un!

At nasan na si SASGAY? Last time i read he will try to test his power OUTSIDE, nararamaaman ko na eepal din si SASGAY sa laban nila Madara. :P
sino si sasgay?haha..naruto hater ka ba?:lol:

^baka beking sasuke wahaha:rofl:

pasubscribe po,
may naruto shippuden encyclopedia ba?

Naruto Wiki

@spoil: mukhang malabo ata yang spoil na yan..!! Wait ako nung complete talaga saka dapat kung totoo yan madami na sanang nagkalat sa ibang forum site.:noidea:

Naruto Wiki

@spoil: mukhang malabo ata yang spoil na yan..!! Wait ako nung complete talaga saka dapat kung totoo yan madami na sanang nagkalat sa ibang forum site.:noidea:
:thanks: magno, kelan kaya ibabalik thanks button..

:thanks: magno, kelan kaya ibabalik thanks button..

:off: ito ahhh...anyway...
Kung ako tatanungin mas pabor ako na wala munang thanks button kasi ung iba tanging yon lang naman ang habol nila sa pagpost at paggawa ng mga thread. Ang pagtulong at pagshare ay dapat bukal sa ating kalooban na kahit walang hinihinging kapalit ay tuluy-tuloy pa rin sa pagtulong sa mga nangangailangan...:thumbsup:

Ok that's enough dapat sa USER FEEDBACK to, baka masita pa tayo! Basta patuloy lang tayong mag-enjoy sa pagtambay at pagbabahagi ng ating mga ideas sa forum na to... Keep it up symbianizers.

Gusto ko talagang makita si Naruto into Kyuubi mode while performing Bijuu Ball against madara tingin niyo may magiging effect kaya yon kay Madara????:noidea:

Gusto ko talagang makita si Naruto into Kyuubi mode while performing Bijuu Ball against madara tingin niyo may magiging effect kaya yon kay Madara????:noidea:

anu ba piakamalakas na atake nya??? pag ginamit nya yan kay madara meron pa ba sya ibang astig na moves para sa mga mas malakas na kalaban???

tingin nyo nasaan yung real naruto???

anu ba piakamalakas na atake nya??? pag ginamit nya yan kay madara meron pa ba sya ibang astig na moves para sa mga mas malakas na kalaban???

tingin nyo nasaan yung real naruto???

yun pong real naruto,kasama ho ni bee, nandun kasama nina shikamaru pati ung naka guy na related kay tsunade na nsa ilalim ngaun ng IWR.

tingin nyo sino talga si tobi?

pati pansinin nyo sharingan lang meron xha wala xha ms at ems

NARUTO 562 SPOILER...
Madara: You worn out, old man? What with that expression? I thought i taught u before?

Onoki’s flashback

Onoki was beaten by Madara

Onoki: Why did you betray our agreement? Hashirama said…

Madara: There are no allies, you will bow before Konoha. And, NEVER SAY THAT NAME (Hashirama Senju) IN FRONT OF ME!

Flashback ends

Onoki: We fight , we kill, we get killed, then we kill more, therefore there’s hate, and hatred caused wars.

Madara: That’s how we live, you didn’t learn that from your life?

Onoki: I’ve lived LONGER than you! I find a better path now!

Muu(Kabuto): You mean the fourth shinobi war?

Onoki: This time is different! We are allied now!

Muu:!?

Onooki: I see these kids, I know the world is growing up, to peace

Muu: The world doesn’t need to grow up, let it sleep in Infinite Tsukuyomi.

Onoki: Then you are lost! I will become myself! It is you should sleep in eternal!

Onoki stands up

Muu:…

Garra came

Garra: All right, let’s fight him together

Onoki: For ourselves, for the future, we’ll defeat you here!

Slug: Tsunade-sama!

Tsunade: Mabui (Raikage’s assistant), prepare your jutsu!

Mabui: It only works on objects, not human…

Tsunade: We will not know if we don’t try

Mabui: I understand, but overspeed will harm the human body, maybe not a problem to Raikage, but to you…

A:…

Shikaku: I got an idea! Flying Thunder God Technique! Summon team Genma! Send a slug there…

Slug: and get me killed?

Tsunade: no need for that, i have yin seal release

Shikaku: that will be a dangerous bet, and you lost every time…

Mabui:?

Raikage: Mabui, prepare your jutsu for two of us

The former three guards of minato used Flying Thunder God technique, send the remaining three Kages to Madara.

The gather of five kages! The biggest battle in history!

Mei vs Black Zetsu

Genma rooted by black zetsu

Chōjūrō damaged black zetsu

Genma: damn,my charka was drained!

Shikaku:there’s no time to waste! madara has been resurrected!

Mabui: Let’s begin! Heaven Pathway!

Mei: isn’t that Minato’s Flying Thunder God technique?

Genma: We are guards of hokage, the fourth taught us this jutsu

Some fodder guard of Hokage: However we can only manage it with all three of us

Chōjūrō:I will stay behind, please go and defeat madara!

Madara & muu prepare to attack, but

Madara:?

Tsunade kick madara away, A slamed Muu

Onoki: you two?

Tsunade: yin seal:release, creation rebirth!

Naruto: creation rebirth

Mei came

Mei:if all of you are still alive, then i’m not late

A:let’s waste no time

Tsunade:alright

Garra:…

Onoki:Good to live a long life, being able to see all five kages fight together!

All the 5 Kages gather in front of Madara. (They all look really badass)

It appears that they are going to gang up on Madara, but the chapter ends here and next week Kishimoto will take a break.

Tsunade released the chakra seal on her forehead.

It seems that the Kages are using a teleportation jutsu which roughly translates to ‘Heaven’s Pathway’.

eto spoiler ng next chapter from likenaruto.com, looks good five kages vs. madara.

Last edited:

This incomplete chapter comes from my friend in Japan who already bought a naruto mag containing chapters to 600 (Sorry di complete, binitin din nya info sakin e lols!!) saka gumamit pa ako ng google translate kasi nka japanese pa.. :

Madarra flashback to when he was alive. He is lying in bed looking close to death. Standing next to him is Zetsu.

Zetsu: Madarra sama the final step has been completed. I kidnapped the child you had selected. The merging has been successful, he is unconsious in the other room and soon will be returned to his family.
Madarra: Zentsu, this is not the final step merely the first. the time shall come when the uchiha will once again require a true leader, there shall come a time when they will once more require Uchiha Madarra to lead them to freedom and I will be there for them.

Madarra: have you passed on my message to the new clan head?
Zetsu: Yes, Uchiha Fugaku has been informed.
Madarra: ..... and his reply?
Zetsu: as we expected. He said in respect to you he shall not revealt the existence to Konoha or anyone else. However he saw no signs of such things coming to pass and has no intention of ever enacting that plan.
Madarra: Of course he doesn't, all he sees is what before his eyes now, he hasn't learned to see the future yet but he will. He will soon see the choice and he will make that choice as an Uchiha.
Zetsu: I will be unable to ddo much in your absence, I..
Madarra: That is of no consequence, I already have someone to enact my will until that day!
Zetsu: who?!!
Madarra lafts quietly: Someone that not even you're aware of. He died long before the information of the Hidden villages, he will be perfect to enact my will.
Zetsu:....
Madarra: He was never as strong as me... but he was unique, he will be perfect to enact my will. You will be his guide, inform him completely of our plans and what is required of him and give him your loyalty as you have done me until my return.
Madarra: But first Zetsu, my life force is prettly low I cannot bring him back on my own, make one of your special clones to assist me.

Scene switch to Kabuto/Muu

Kabuto stand over Onoki's body looking down on him.

Kabuto/Muu: Now how I would like to do some tests on you Tsuchikage, that flying ability of yours could be quite useful but now you die.

Mu suddenly jumps to one side as giant hand of sand comes crashing donw where he was standing. You see Gaara floating nearby on some sand.

Kabuto/Mu: finally stopped watching from the sidelines eh kazegake.
Gaara: No, I was just diverting your attention.
Suddenly a rasenshuriken strikes into Mu's midrift and envelopes him from behind Mu we see naruto and bee appear.

penge naman ako niang hinihithit mo.....:lol:

Lol sa Spoiler.May script kaagad?:D

Question,anong meron sa Wood Element at parang napa oh fvck we're doomed yung ibang ninja?

Hindi nako makapag hintay sa new chapter! 5kage vs Madara at sigurado na magiging maatikabong labanan! Pero sa tingin ko no match parin silang 5 kay madara at dahil sa rinnegan sobrang lakas ng mga power ng rinnegan lalo na ang shira tensei! shet! tiyak talsik lahat sila.

At this chapter mukang pinagusapan nila ang tungkol sa FTG (Flying Thunder God Technique) ni Minato mukang sa tingin ko ma rerelate si naruto sa FTG. Ang tagal nang pinaguusapan ang tungkol dyan last year pa. pero ngayon mukang lumilinaw na ang tungkol sa FTG dahil meron palang nakaka alam nitong technique tatlo sila at hindi kagaya ni minato na kaya nyang gawin ito kahit sya lang magisa. Shet! lupit talga ni Minato Idol! whoooo!!

Lol sa Spoiler.May script kaagad?:D

Question,anong meron sa Wood Element at parang napa oh fvck we're doomed yung ibang ninja?

isang SIGNATURE NINjutsu yan sa Senju Clan founded by Hashirama former hokage

ito ay may kapangyarihang masupress control at iba pa ang mga tailed beasts

isa ito sa mga makapangyarihang bloodline limit

^
isa pa pong dahil kung bakit sobrang special ng wood element,
unlike other element ang wood kasi may life nabanggit yata un nung nilalabanan ni third hokage ung first at second

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom