Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

The Official Naruto/Boruto Thread

Re: The Official Naruto Thread

WHO's THE MAN BEHIND THE MASK??????????????????

Sasuke: Shinigami...restore the souls of the past hokages.
Death God:
Sasuke: Now.
Death God: Your eyes are not complete, you cannot order me around, only those with true power may command me.
Sasuke: Incomplete? I have the strongest eyes. Don't play around with me.
Death God: You remind me of him. As impressive as it it, even with incomplete eyes you can still see and hear me. It must mean you are part of him...
Sasuke: So is that a yes.
Death God: The exchange is simple. You give me a soul, I give you a soul.
Sasuke: I will exchange Orochimaru and Kabuto for the souls of Hashirama Senju and .....
Death God:...
Suigetsu/Juugo: ....
Sasuke: *flashback of Itachi* The lord third loved his village like his family, he did everything to prevent the massacre. He was Danzo's superior, my lord Hokage.
Sasuke: Hiruzen Sarutobi.
Death God: The deal has been made. Their souls have returned to their bodies. Now...
Kabuto in Izanami: *Itachi: you cannot defeat me* Danit...no matter what I do....he counters it.
Kabuto; !!? What my body....
Kabuto's glasses fall off.
Kabuto: This is.....Kabuto smirks.
Kabuto: So...he managed to do what we couldn't. Uchiha Sasuke...you may have just exceeded Itachi's level.
Kabuto steps on his glasses and breaks them.
Kabuto's soul leaves his body. A blurry image of Itachi and Sasuke in the background
Kabuto: It seems in the end...I truly was blind.
Chapter end.

ang lupet nito pag nagkataon... napakagandang bakbakan between madara and hashirama.:yipee::yipee::yipee:

Last edited:

Ang gnda ng spoiler ah??
Ang bangis kung ganyn ang mangyari ,isang mlaking bakbakan ! ! Ang mgganap!!
At pgttpos na mlmang !!:'(

omg! bat meron pa yung curse seal ni sasuke eh hinugot na ni itachi nun..

may chance.. may curse seal din si madara.. haha right he's holding his neck.. baka andun yung marriage contract nila ni kabuto.. ala na bore lng siguro..

siguro pupuntahan ni sasuke yung dimension na pinag sealan niya kay orochimaru.. dahil di nga niya mapa2tay.. maybe dahil buhay pa yung curse mark niya..

at kay gedo at tobi naman.. sabi niya magi2ng 10 tails din ang kapangyarihan niya pag nabuo kahit 7 tailed beasts lang nakuha niya.. weh.. kalokohan.. kulang nga eh.. di niya lng kasi kaya sina 8 at 9 haha
si anko yun ....kita na nga ang bra diba..buhat siya ni jugo
a very short chapter but compelling, Oro is alive possible kya na si Tobi si Oro :lol: i doubt that. ano kya ung secret ng nasa scroll, excited for nest week chapter...:thumbsup:

sino kaya ang tinutukoy nya dito..? "one who knows everything"
si orochomaru nga..pupuntahan nya si oro..baka si oro si masked man ehe''...

Kung matutuloy yung spoiler sa taas. Magiging kakampi pala si Sasuke with Senju vs. Madara, Sarutobi vs. Tobi?

sana maging totoo... para naman maganda bakbakan between madara and hashirama.

prediction lang yun mga brad, hindi yun spoiler

kung totoo man yun eh walang panama si sarutobi kay tobi.. kaya naruto+sasuke vs tobi na lng taz hashirama vs madara + kages ok ba?

may anak si sarutobi?

ung captain nila shikamaru, ung dead na. Limot ko na pangalan.....

OT: san mo napapanuod and liar game season? Ung movie lang ksi napanuod ko, ung final stage.

OT: san mo napapanuod and liar game season? Ung movie lang ksi napanuod ko, ung final stage.

di ba ang captain niya ay si azuma?

ah si sira azuma, anak pala nya yun, kaso di kagalingan si sir azuma.. iniisip ko kasi baka anak ni sarutobi si tobi e, kaso mukhang mali haha,

@OT: ahm check mo dun sa signature ko, andun yung mga link hehe or di na ba working? di ko kasi inuupdate, mukhang ala kasing interesado hehe

Mgandang blita !
Naruto 593 online na sa mangastream!
Early release!!

nice makapagbasa na nga muna :D

natawa ako dun sa sarutobi=tobi..hehe

tangalin lang iyong saru tobi na :rofl:

san kaya pupunta sila oro at sasuke?
kabiteeeeen

Back