Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

The Official Naruto/Boruto Thread

Re: The Official Naruto Thread

yun nga nga yung sinasabi ko kanina , yun mga eye technique ay galing mismo sa mga sage
kung hindi ako nag kakamali eh Mas matanda yung kapatid ni SOt6P kesa sa kanya kaya kung titignan
sa kapatid ni Sot6P galing ang UZUMaKI at HYUUGA
View attachment 162495

Attachments

• naruto_9_6_13.jpg
    naruto_9_6_13.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 30

Kapag medyo patapos na, i expect Kishi will give Naruto the ultimate highlights in battles. After all the manga is titled,'Naruto',manga and not,'Naruto and Sasuke'. :D

marami pang pasabog si IDOL KISHI... Ang alam ko kaya nag karon ng sharingan si kaguya is dahil nung kinain nya ang Devil fruit hahaha tama ba?? if tama man mas nauna tlaga ang mga Hyuga Clan?? di ko parin mataadaan kung may flash back na ba about sa Hyuga clan. Parang ang hirap isipin na isang linggo ulit bago ang next chapter hahaha.. kabitin.

the sun & the moon..

past life nila parating nglalaban(infinite cycle)..

dahil may isa sa kanila na ngdisturb ng cycle ang result(current reincarnations ay ngtutulongan na ngayon) ..

nice chap :dance:

guess the power ups, hope hinde rinnegan..

Sauce own version of Perfect Susanoo, Yin power

Naruto morph all the bijuu into juubi god. Yang power

and hope Sauce sacrifice his life
Madara is playing around i doubt kung may epekto mga ginawa ni Gai...:D

Spoiler Predict. :lol:

Pano kung yung maging mata nung dalawa pag nag Fusion is BYAKUGAN :rofl: ?

malakas pala ang Byakugan e . baka talunin ang Rinnegan :slap:

Nice chapter .... but bitin....
how i wish someone invent time traveling machine.... ng mabasa na full naruto verse...:rofl:

BASAG TRIP

Naruto+Hinata = New NAruto-----NARUHITO or NARUHINA....:rofl: Epic Bloodline

...is it just me o may nakikita talaga akong resemblance between Kaguya and the Death God (from the Dead Demon Seal)???

baka si Kaguya nga yun na tumanda :laugh:

Posibleng si kaguya yun o baka yung kapatid ni Hagoromo.

Akala ko ung hermit of six oath ay kamag anak ni naruto. Kasi pareho sila nung bilog na symbol ni naruto. Lol

Wew di nga... Sabi na nga ba eh! ang main root lahat ng Anime eh ang DBZ...:p

Katatapos ko lang basahin ngayon. Mukhang mag fufusion nga, eh pano yan talo na si madara. End na ng naruto. Lol

marami pang pasabog si IDOL KISHI... Ang alam ko kaya nag karon ng sharingan si kaguya is dahil nung kinain nya ang Devil fruit hahaha tama ba?? if tama man mas nauna tlaga ang mga Hyuga Clan?? di ko parin mataadaan kung may flash back na ba about sa Hyuga clan. Parang ang hirap isipin na isang linggo ulit bago ang next chapter hahaha.. kabitin.

may third eye po sila sir haha, kakatawa ano! yung nasa noo nila mata parin yun na pinagsamang rinnegan at sharingan,, yung kay kaguya lang ang yung dalwang mata nya ay byakugan samantalang yung sa SOt6P ay normal lang , definitely yung sa older brother nya eh byakugan ang mata parang kaguya

mukhang magfu-fusion nga talaga sila...

pinractice na nila yung fusion technique dati eh

Naruto_Fusion_HAAA_by_Anbu_Vege.jpg

O.M.G :eek:

I'm still trying to wrap my head around that effin' chapter! :eek: great chapter! and now, the excitement is building up! I just can't wait for the next chapter!!!! Kalowka!

So, now it's confirmed that Sasuke and Naruto are indeed the reincarnated sons of Sage, and they're going to join forces to defeat Madara :alright:

Naruto Prediction

Naruto Manga 672: "The Reincarnations"

PAGE 1:

The chapter starts with Naruto and Sasuke catching Hagoromo's staff, as they are shown glowing with shocked faces, with the images of Ashura and Indra behind them respectively.

Editor's text: "THE BROTHERS ARE REBORN!"

PAGE 2:

The scene switches to Guy, Madara and the others, as Guy prepares to use his Night Moth to take down Madara.

Guy: "So you still want to dance, huh? Alright then, let me play the music and make you dance!"
Madara: "That's the spirit boy, entertain me some more!"
Kakashi: (Thinking) "Guy... You're really going to use this!" (Shocked)

PAGE 3:

Kakashi: "Minato-sensei, Gaara-kun! Until Obito, Naruto and Sakura return, you have to help me!"
Minato: "Looks like Guy is planning something... Do you know what is it?"
Kakashi: "He's going to use the final technique of the Eight Gates, the strongest one!"
Minato: "Do you mean the Night Moth?!"

PAGE 4:

Gaara: "Night Moth?!"
Rock Lee: "Yes... A technique, created by combining speed, strenght and pierce."
Kakashi: "If he's the same as Obito, I believe that if Guy's technique works, we'll have to drag out the Tailed Beasts, just like we did with Obito."

PAGE 5:

Gaara: "But that was hard enough with all of the divisions, now we're only four..."
Kakashi: "I know, but we have to try, we can't let Guy's sacrifice be in vain!"
Rock Lee: "Kakashi-sensei's right, Gaara-kun. We have to stand behind Guy-sensei!"
Minato: "Get ready!"

PAGE 6:

Scene changes to Guy, who prepares to use the Night Moth.

Madara: "Bring it on, kid!"

Guy vanishes, as he is shown running continuously around Madara.

PAGE 7:

Madara: "So all you can is to run, huh?"

Suddenly, Guy kick Madara in the air, as he is shown on the ground, panting.

Guy: (Thinking) "I must finish him with this one... I don't have much time left!"

PAGE 8:

Guy jumps, as he starts kicking Madara in all directions, as his feet and arms take shape of a stingers and his red steam forms wings on his back.

Madara: (Thinking) "Such a heavy kicks... I underestimated him and his technique... Damn it!"
Gaara: "This is... Lee, that's your technique!"
Rock Lee: "No..."

PAGE 9:

Rock Lee: "This isn't the Hidden Lotus. There are actually 3 Lotuses. The Primary, the Hidden and this is the last one... The strongest technique of the Eight Inner Gates... The Night Lotus, also called the Night Moth."
Kakashi: "Guy also told me about this technique. With his stingers, he can pierce through everything..."
Minato: "Let's hope he can finish him with this technique, prepare to drag the beasts!"

PAGE 10:

Guy continues to "sting" Madara, as he finally kicks him down the ground and dashes to deliver the last hit.

Madara: (Thinking) "This is really bad... Damn you, Green Beast!"

Madara uses his Black Orbs as a shield that engulfs him in attempt to protect him from Guy's attack.

PAGE 11:

Guy: "This shield can't protect you, you asked for it, prepare for the final sting! DIE, YOU BASTARD!"

Guy's arm becomes much larger and sharper, as he prepares to pierce through the falling Madara.

Madara: (Thinking) "Shit!! I hope he's in time!"
???: "You're in really bad shape, Madara-sama! Time to cool the passions!"

PAGE 12:

Guy: "?!"

The Spiral Zetsu appears in front of Madara, standing on the head of his Shinsuusenju, as Guy hits the statue instead of Madara and destroys it to pieces.

Spiral Zetsu: "Ah, what a power... No wonder that you're such a beaten guy, Madara-sama..."

PAGE 13:

Madara and the Spiral Zetsu fall on the ground, as well as Guy, who's out of his Eight Gates Mode.

Kakashi: "What the hell has happened?!"
Rock Lee: "Guy-sensei missed!!"
Guy: (Thinking) "Looks like I won't be able to stop him... Kakashi... Lee..."

PAGE 14:

Madara: "So... I was lucky that you were on time... Guruguru!"
Guruguru: "Well... You can say so..."

Madara is shown with shocked face.

Guruguru: "Huh? What is it?"
Madara: (Thinking) "Impossible... What is this chakra?!"

PAGE 15:

Sasuke is shown opening his eyes, as Kabuto is still healing him and Taka and Orochimaru are near him.

Kabuto: "Ah, so you're finally awake, Sasuke-kun."
Karin: "Sasuke, you're okay!!"

Karin attempts to hug Sasuke, as suddenly his appearance starts to change, as his eyes become like Indra's and a Crescent Moon staff appears in his left arm.

PAGE 16:

Orochimaru: "Sasuke-kun... you..."
Sasuke: "Yes... The power is flowing into me... Kabuto, thank you for saving me... We have to go to that bastard Madara... I have to fulfill a request... and to meet up with someone."
Suigetsu: "Are you sure you're okay? I mean, just a second ago you were unconscious..."
Kabuto: "Suigetsu, he's more than okay. Let's go, you'll see soon enough."

Sasuke and his team leave for Madara's direction.

PAGE 17:

The Kamui Dimension is shown, as Naruto is standing near Obito and Sakura with a Sun Ray Staff and a new Bijuu Mode, with Rinnegan, combined with Sage Mode.

Sakura: "I really can't believe this..."
Obito: "So this is what happened, let's go out and put an end to this!"

Obito uses Kamui as they vanish from the Dimension.

PAGE 18:

Madara: "Damn you two..." (Showed with enraged look)

Suddenly a Kamui spiral appears, as well as a figure, who appears similar to when Madara came during the Naruto, Bee, Kakashi and Guy vs Obito fight. And as the smoke clears, Naruto and Sasuke stand to each other, staring at Madara, with Kakashi, Sakura, Minato, Obito, Gaara, Rock Lee, Kabuto, Orochimaru and Taka behind them.

Sasuke: "The power of the Six Paths... Amazing."
Naruto: "It ends now... Uchiha Madara!"

Naruto and Sasuke are shown in their respective auras, as avatars of Ashura and Indra are shown once again behind them.

Editor's text: "THEY HAVE ARRIVED, THE FINAL BATTLE IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!"

Chapter 371/END

Possible kya na ung kapatid ng Sage of the Six Paths at naka Byakugan at ang ancentor ng Hyuga Clan?? :noidea:

^ baka ang nag mana nung byakugan e yung kapatid ni s06p tapos
baka yung kapatid ni so6p may dalawa din anak
tapos ang nag mana nung eye nung kapatid ni so6p e hyuga clan
tapos yung nagmana nung katawan e sina kapal kilay. :rofl:

kamukha ni kaguya si nanay ni so6p
View attachment 162726

Attachments

• kaguya.PNG
    kaguya.PNG
    174.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

talk-jutsu parin ang last hit :thumbsup:

ang daming spoiler ng bagong Opening ng Naruto Shippuuden... hehe

^ baka ang nag mana nung byakugan e yung kapatid ni s06p tapos
baka yung kapatid ni so6p may dalawa din anak
tapos ang nag mana nung eye nung kapatid ni so6p e hyuga clan
tapos yung nagmana nung katawan e sina kapal kilay. :rofl:

kamukha ni kaguya si nanay ni so6p
View attachment 904299

natawa ako dito haha "KAguya" nga po ang pangalan ni nanay nila Sot6P
tapos yung nasa picture ay si "KIMIMARU" po
kung hindi ako nagkakamali eh pinsan nya si JUUGO na kasama nila sasuke yung may "nature chackra"
at si kaguya nga po eh BYaKUgAn ang Origginal na mata haha..

http://www.naruget.net/watch/1181-naruto-shippuden-episode-357/
nood muna ng filler,, baka dito na rin sa next episode ng Anime' ipakita yung kwento ni ShishuI
at kung bakit nga ba kailangan iasassinate ang Uchiha clan.. kasi yung next episode eh
Coup de ETaT:beat:

- - - Updated - - -

ang daming spoiler ng bagong Opening ng Naruto Shippuuden... hehe

napansin ko din pati yung sa last theme song eh naging ibon yung chakra ni naruto yung naghawak kamay sila ni HINaTA

Back
Top Bottom