Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

The Official Naruto/Boruto Thread

Re: The Official Naruto Thread

mga anong episode yung laban ni ginkaku/kinkaku vs darui sa anime?
dun kasi ako nagstop, since tapos na ang manga sa anime naman...

Well Done and Best Done ! Parang trip kong panoorin yung last movie sa sinehan :excited:

The Last: Naruto the Movie to Philippines on December 17

SM Cinema, the largest film exhibitor in the Philippines, has announced on their Twitter page The Last: Naruto the Movie will be heading over to theaters in the country on December 17, 2014! That’s just 11 days after the Japanese release of December 6. SM Cinema has mentioned the list of locations where the movie will show has not yet been finalized so fans should stay tuned. Aside from that, the release date and poster below, no additional information was revealed.

View attachment 191221

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/11/the-last-naruto-the-movie-to-philippines-december-17/

Attachments

• B2O6v1ZCcAIRwq4.jpg large.jpg
    B2O6v1ZCcAIRwq4.jpg large.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 3

guys san ba pwede mag dL ng anime 720p simula season 1 ng shippuden ?? tamad kasi mag search haha

guys san ba pwede mag dL ng anime 720p simula season 1 ng shippuden ?? tamad kasi mag search haha

alam ko yung season 1 ng shippuden 480p lang talaga yun.
pero try mo animechiby animekens anicoders hi10anime
ewan ko lang kung wala kang mahanap dyan.

Hindi ako kampante sa paggawa nila ng scenes sa mga huling episodes ng naruto. Parang minamadali lang nila lahat. Nakakapang hinayang.

^
si Kishi rin ndi kampante... haha :lol:

Source: http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/11/kishimoto-sensei-speaks-after-narutos-finale/

Question: What are you feeling now?
Kishimoto: Because I just completed the last episode less than 12 hours ago, I do not have any real feeling (that “Naruto” has ended). I have had to meet a deadline every week for 15 years, so I feel that there’s a deadline for next week. I thought of many things to do after (“Naruto”) ends, but I do not know where to begin. I want to do something other than manga. Don’t worry, I will continue creating manga.

Q: When did you decide how to end “Naruto”?
Kishimoto: Since the work was first serialized, I have been determined to end the manga series with the battle between protagonist Naruto and Sasuke, who has been his rival since the start of the story. I later decided on the details, little by little, such as whether they would fight each other as friends or enemies, their feelings and dialogues, while I was drawing the series. Around two years ago, I began to feel the story was approaching the finale.

When the series started, the editor responsible for my work told me, “Continue the series for at least five years.” The tough work of continuing to draw “Naruto” for the weekly magazine occasionally made me think that I would like to finish the series. I did not think “Naruto” would last for 15 years.

The story lasted for such a long period because the characters “stuck it out.” When I attempted to quickly offer an answer (to issues raised in the story), the characters did not allow me to do so. If I had made them act as I wished, the reality would have been lost.

Because manga artists are always working inside rooms, it is difficult for us to see firsthand if our works are really popular. It was not until I received many fan letters from overseas that I realized (“Naruto” is) popular outside Japan. Some of those letters are written in languages I do not know, so I understand that my work is read by people in various countries.

One fan mail contained a photograph of a small child dressed as Naruto striking a pose. Such attachments make me happy.

Q: Were you conscious of “One Piece”?
Kishimoto: It is impossible to be unconscious. (Both “Naruto” and “One Piece”) are serialized in the same magazine, and “One Piece” has always been running ahead of the pack. I have been able to work so hard writing “Naruto” thanks to “One Piece.”

Q: You will turn 40 years old on Nov. 8. How do you feel about that?
Kishimoto: I remain a child in terms of mentality. Nothing has changed from age 25, when the series started. I just worked at the desk to create high-quality, interesting manga, and 15 years passed before I knew it.

Q: What would you want to tell your old self?
Kishimoto: I hope to tell my 23- or 24-year-old self, who painted Naruto and other characters on copy paper just as I wanted on the veranda of my family’s home: “Cherish him. You will write a serial manga for 15 years using the character.”

Q: On The Last: Naruto the Movie…
Kishimoto: The latest film is a love story. It will depict what happened between the 699th and 700th manga episodes. I designed the characters and helped make the story. Although I wanted to write about the romances of Naruto and his friends in the manga series, it was too difficult. I am not good at writing romances because I feel embarrassed when trying to do so.

focZD4G.jpg

lb4p5xF.jpg

KVtE1F1.jpg

Last edited:

alam ko yung season 1 ng shippuden 480p lang talaga yun.
pero try mo animechiby animekens anicoders hi10anime
ewan ko lang kung wala kang mahanap dyan.

well kung iisipen mo wala pang gaanong hdtv noon.... btw thanks sa sitrep

Q: On The Last: Naruto the Movie…
Kishimoto: The latest film is a love story. It will depict what happened between the 699th and 700th manga episodes. I designed the characters and helped make the story. Although I wanted to write about the romances of Naruto and his friends in the manga series, it was too difficult. I am not good at writing romances because I feel embarrassed when trying to do so.
[/SIZE]

ito ata dahilan ng mga shounen manga kung bakit walang romance :lol:
anyway what i still feel on naruto is satisfactory naman yung ending.
pero yung mga mensahe nya mukhang astig talaga. :rock:

Hindi ako kampante sa paggawa nila ng scenes sa mga huling episodes ng naruto. Parang minamadali lang nila lahat. Nakakapang hinayang.

Tama ka dito boss, ganyan din tingin ko eh, parang after nung laban kay kaguya, fast forward na maxado
pero sabi nmn dun sa interview yung last movie daw mga nangyare between chapters 699 at 700..
mapapanood tuloy ako..ha ha

may pera na nga kami pang nood na sa sinehan nyan eh, hintay nalang mag dec hehe

Back
Top Bottom