Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

The Official Naruto/Boruto Thread

Re: The Official Naruto Thread

nilipat pala ung schedule ng naruto the movie sa january na ipapalabas ..dahil sa mmff :upset:

nilipat pala ung schedule ng naruto the movie sa january na ipapalabas ..dahil sa mmff :upset:

maganda sanang regalo yan sa gf ko sabday nya kung malapit lang kami sa isat isa hilig kasi nya ang naruto talga sad to say ang layo tapos walang malapit na sinehan dun sa kanila

mahaba haba na rin ang naruto. all good things must come to an end.

May link na ba dito na pwede i-download ung movie?
Salamat sa magrereply :)

Spoiler ng The Last :D

Last edited:

my anime instinct hate the new efing look of the anime ....

matutuloy pa nga daw story sa spring 2015? may nabasa ako article...

Boruto -Naruto the Movie

View attachment 196828

spoiler:

Bolt (Boruto), Naruto Uzumaki and Hinata Hyūga's son who appeared in the 700th and final chapter of the manga. Kishimoto added, "I conceived a story in which Bolt and [Sasuke's daughter] Sarada appears. Sasuke and Sakura also appear." He also conceived of Bolt's special fighting move.

Attachments

• naruto.jpg
    naruto.jpg
    281 KB · Views: 9

nakakamiss parin talaga .... damn after many years of reading this manga !!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom