Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

The WWE Thread

Poll for this week: Who is the best heel of 2010?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anak ng tinapa ngayon ko lang nakita yung Ryback.

RVD na Goldberg amf.

Ang unfair naman kasi ng nilalaban sa kanya.
Bagito amfs.
No match lage.

pa off topic :)

may pasibilidad ba bumalik c RVD sa WWE?? nsa tna kc sya eh d ko trip dun hehehe

Mas magaling si Cesaro kaysa kay Ryback... Ang lupet yung uppercut nya... Ouch...

si Tensai pala ay tinanggal na sa WWE at nilipat sa Superstars

Let's see Sir... I have a very good feeling that they would be reunited in the WWE...

#wishfulthinking

Me too. Kings of Wrestling will bring the tag team division back to life. Wala na legit tag team kasi sa WWE. Puro singles na pinagsama lang, tapos sila pa champ. Gusto ko mag champ yung Usos.

Last edited:
303513_391306884249241_1336841840_n.jpg

Ultraman :D

He's back. And without the same botched entrance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ4qSs1yv_Y

I also noticed na wala na masyadong botched moves si Sin Cara. And I also love his new ring gear. Sana tinanngal na lang nila ang dim effects sa match nya since siya na yata papalit kay Mysterio since mukhang pa-exit na sya with his latest suspension and he's also aging naman.

At, do you think Dolph Ziggler will turn face? Mukhan he's breaking away from Vickie and Swagger. Especially nung nag-interfere si Swagger last Raw which cost DZ his match. Sayang naman if naging face siya ng maaga. I'd rather want Miz to turn face. :lmao:

^
Kung di sana na suspend si Orton siya ang next feud ni Ziggler sayang. T_T

Gusto ko yung gimik ni Damien Sandow.

The Intellectual Savior of the unwashed Masses. :clap:

Back
Top Bottom