Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[TIPS] Best Gaming laptop. 90,000 to 100,000 budget

jamessuuu

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hello po. Hingi po sana ako ng recommendation nyo po for a gaming laptop (for flight simulator) na nag range ng 90,000 to 100,000. X-plane 12 and Microsoft Flight Simulator ang games po na focused haha.

If may mas mababa pa po sa price na yan, let me know po. Thank you!

Minimum Hardware Requirements:
  • Disk Space: 25GB
  • CPU: Intel Core i3, i5, i7, or i9 CPU with 4 or more cores, or AMD Ryzen 3, 5, 7 or 9. (Those with other CPUs should try the demo before purchasing.)
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Video Card: a Vulkan 1.3-capable video card from NVIDIA or AMD with at least 2 GB VRAM
Note: Intel GPUs are not supported by X-Plane 12.

If your system is borderline, we encourage you to try the demo first. The full version of the simulator will perform exactly the same as the demo—neither better nor worse.

Recommended Hardware Requirements:​

• CPU: Intel Core intel i5-12600K or Ryzen 5 3500 or better, or Apple Silicon
  • Memory: 16-24 GB RAM or more
  • Video Card: a DirectX 12-capable video card from NVIDIA or AMD with at least 4-8 GB VRAM (GeForce RTX 2070 or better, or similar from AMD)

Supported Video Cards:​

• NVIDIA: Nvidia 900 series Desktop GPU or newer, or GeForce 965M, 970M, 980M and 980MX or newer (Second generation Maxwell or newer); driver version 510 or newer
  • AMD: AMD Radeon RX 500 or newer, driver version Adrenaline 22.2.1or newer
  • Apple Silicon

Supported Operating Systems:​

• macOS: macOS 10.15 or newer (e.g. Catalina, Big Sur, or Monterey)
  • Windows: Windows 10 or 11, 64-bit
  • Linux: Varies
    • If you want to run on Linux, you will need to try X-Plane on your distribution to see if it is compatible. We have developers using Ubuntu 20.04 LTS and newer successfully, however we don’t provide support for specific distributions.
    • We require the proprietary driver from NVIDIA to run X-Plane. We require the Mesa drivers, version 22.0 or newer, for AMD to run X-Plane.

YAN YUNG REQUIREMENT NG X-PLANE BASE MO LNG PO SIGURO JAN UNG SPECS MO.

Back
Top Bottom