Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

To All AutoLISP Users...share kayo dito...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PESSI

The Eternal Symbianizer
Star Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
sa mga AutoLISP users, share kayo dito ng LISP files niyo....eto first share ko. tagl ko na to ginagamit

AreaField.vlx
(May 2 files sa VLX na to...AF at AFU....)

AF
Description :
Automatically places the area of a closed polygon inside...it uses MTEXT by the way and the area is in Square Meters.

Usage :
1. at the command prompt : type AF
2. Select a closed polygon (ellipse can be made to polygon by setting PELLIPSE to 1)
3. The LISP automaticaly places the area inside the polygon if it fits...the default height of the text is 200

AFU
Description:
Updates the MTEXT once the size of the polygon changes....

Usage :
1. at the command prompt : type AFU
2. Select the MTEXT inside the closed polygon

(Download AreaField.zip...unzip it into any folder...remember where you put it of course...in AutoCAD type APPLOAD, browse to the folder and load look for AreaField.vlx and click load then close. You can now start AreaField.vlx...enjoy!!!)

PS...if you want this lisp loaded into every drawing put it in contents folder

give me feedback na lang po..

Attachments

• AreaField.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 546
  • PESSI_RV.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Re: To All AutoCAD and LISP Users...share kayo dito...

boss autocad user din ako pro di ako familiar sa LISP. panu ba eto iinstall? tnx ng marami..

May instruction na dyan iandguzmn, please read sa bandang baba...

Pa upload naman mga materials nyo dyan, jejeje.

ay gusto ko matuto ng autocad.. laki sahod nito waaaaaaahhhhh

girlnextdoor, wlang problema....ask ka lang dito sa amen, we' ll be glad to help :)

anong klaseng materials need mo edwin?

anong klaseng materials need mo edwin?

ako ba ung edwin? enoch_godwin dude, jejeje. anyways, :help:autocad materials for windows, of any kind, ok na sakin un, pati na rin mga exterior amenities like trees, cars, and the like:pray:. It would be a great help for me if you'd give me some, I have to show some sample workfolio kc sa agency & employer, hehehe. thanks in advance then, looking forward to grant my request.

enoch_godwin, sori dude, tuliro na sa kaka reply sa thread :lol: Anyway, meron ako niyan kaso nasa pinas tol, if familiar ka sa rpc files? yun gamitin dre, nabili ko lang yun sa Robinsons Dasma eh, pero sa recto syempre mas marami...:lol: try ko kunin pag uwi ko sa may...(layo pa nga lang)

girlnextdoor post ka lang dito ng gusto mo malaman we'd be glad to help...later mag upload ako ng CAD manuals dito...wait niyo nalang po..

Share po ako ng bagong lisp

INSUL.VLX

Description :
When putting insulation symbol we

commonly use the batting linetype,

in which we need to load the

linetype (if its not loaded) adn

adjust the LTSCALE of the batting

to confrom sa gusto natin...

I have here the lisp, just download

the file and upload to your

Autocad...

Usage :
1. type insul at the prompt
2. pick the starting point of the

insulation
3. pick the end point of the

insulation
4. Pick or enter the desired height

for the insulation

give me feedback if working

fine...and please don't forget to

press thanks if its useful sa inyo.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• insul.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 115

enoch_godwin, sori dude, tuliro na sa kaka reply sa thread :lol: Anyway, meron ako niyan kaso nasa pinas tol, if familiar ka sa rpc files? yun gamitin dre, nabili ko lang yun sa Robinsons Dasma eh, pero sa recto syempre mas marami...:lol: try ko kunin pag uwi ko sa may...(layo pa nga lang)

too bad, gusto ko na maka-abroad, jejeje, anyways, thanks for the intention to help, i appreciate that. I'd just look for that RPC files when I get to Manila, d2 kasi ako La Union, about 5-6hrs travel pa.

too bad, gusto ko na maka-abroad, jejeje, anyways, thanks for the intention to help, i appreciate that. I'd just look for that RPC files when I get to Manila, d2 kasi ako La Union, about 5-6hrs travel pa.
- :welcome: enoch, try ko din hanap sa mga kilala ko...:thanks: for supporting this thread :thumbsup:

hi guyz baka may copy kyo ng standard cad layer (aia) pa-add naman ng link? and how much ba basic salary sa pinas ng autocad operator/draftmen? thankz

:pray::pray:

Aba lisp user, bihirang bihira to ah..

Madami din ako dito (like putting absolute 3d coordinates to points via mtext, putting numbers in order to points via mtext as well) pero usually change lng ng keyboard shortcuts for commonly used commands pinakauseful sa work.

For faster drafting speed, ginagawa ko binago ko keyboard shortcuts using lisp para accessible ng left hand fingers. bali ung right hand para mouse lang talaga (di ka na bibitaw sa mouse para magtype ng commands). Try nyo very effective di na kelangan tumingin sa keyboard. ( Need mo lang typing skill which is sang buwan ko rin pinaghirapan).

Last edited:

Madami din ako dito (like putting absolute 3d coordinates to points via mtext, putting numbers in order to points via mtext as well) pero usually change lng ng keyboard shortcuts for commonly used commands pinakauseful sa work.

For faster drafting speed, ginagawa ko binago ko keyboard shortcuts using lisp para accessible ng left hand fingers. bali ung right hand para mouse lang talaga (di ka na bibitaw sa mouse para magtype ng commands). Try nyo very effective di na kelangan tumingin sa keyboard. ( Need mo lang typing skill which is sang buwan ko rin pinaghirapan).

Okay yan benjun2178! tulungan nalang tayo dito...marami rin ako lisp, yung iba gawa ko yung iba napulot lang...upload ka lang dito ng lisp anytime dre! keep supporting the thread...:thanks:

pareho tyo tol nung cad user pa ako (electrical detailer sa isang construction co.).hehehe.lahat ng madalas kong gamitin na commands ay naka assign sa mga numbers para madali..hehehehe..keep this thread up kc very helpful ito sa mga nangangailangan..hehehehe.

pareho tyo tol nung cad user pa ako (electrical detailer sa isang construction co.).hehehe.lahat ng madalas kong gamitin na commands ay naka assign sa mga numbers para madali..hehehehe..keep this thread up kc very helpful ito sa mga nangangailangan..hehehehe.
:thanks: odie tulungan niyo nalang po ako dito....share din kayo ng lisp dito dude, ako more on arki..

New Lisp : EraseNode

Share po ulit ako ng bagong lisp EN.VLX

Description :
Alam niyo nung mga nodes na lumalabas pag

ginagamit niyo divide command? after niyo sya

gamitin, u nead to erase tem manually di ba?

Easy kung kita niyo yung nodes...pag hinde

mahirap..try using this one

Usage :
Just typ EN (EraseNode) at the prompt and it

will automatically erase all the nodes...it

will also report how many nodes ang na-erase

sa may promt...

give me feedback if working fine...and please

don't forget to press thanks if its useful sa

inyo. Enjoy!

Attachments

• EN.zip
    429 bytes · Views: 130

hi guyz baka may copy kyo ng standard cad layer (aia) pa-add naman ng link? and how much ba basic salary sa pinas ng autocad operator/draftmen? thankz

:pray::pray:
bluebitch588 try mo to if pwede syo....

Attachments

• AIA cad Standard_Harvard.pdf
    117.9 KB · Views: 186
  • AIA_Architectural.pdf
    39.8 KB · Views: 209
  • TheAIACADLayerFormat.pdf
    178.4 KB · Views: 189
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back