Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

To work abroad or local

pepoybanaag

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Good Day mga Ma'am and Sir, I'm 26 years old and a Licensed Civil Engineer. I've been employed for 4 years to a private company. My last employer shut down his company for the reason na mag reretire na daw sya as a contractor, so he told me to look for other company. Until my last day on his company, di ako naghanap ng other company na lilipatan ko and I decided to work as a freelance Engineer.

We have a small computer shop with my Girlfriend, partner kami sa pag put up nung computer shop business. So after I got unemployed, ako na muna ang nag bantay ng shop namin up to now. For me not to forget my career as Engineer, I worked as Structural Drafter using Autocad in our shop. Mas malaki ang kita as freelance Engineer vs Employed pero may time na almost 2 months bafore may project na dumating kaya hindi tuloy tuloy yung income ko.

We both planned to get married next Year, but hindi pa enough yung savings namin for the wedding. So i'm thinking of other way to earn more money and to save bigger for our big event next year. I'm deciding whether I have to work abroad or to work local again. I need your suggestions or comments regarding my decision making. Salamat

Sir opinion suggestions ko lang, since freelance ka. Makakahanap ka pa ng madaming project jan. Since bago ang taon, madami jan. So, you already engaged kasi magpapakasal na kayo eh. So, kung mag aabroad ka, paano yung kasal nyo? Or hanap ka ng company na maganda ang offer sa kagaya mo para madagdagan savings nyo for the next big event next year.

Tapos kung okay na kayo, naikasal na kayo. Doon ka magdecide na mag abroad kasi talagang malaki kita doon and i know you know it, right? It depends on you bro!

Kung kaya mo dito na kitain yung kikitain mo sa abroad, dito ka na lang. Pero more on experience kasi sa Abroad, talagang mapapasabak ka.

hanap ka nalang dito .. wag mo primary income si freelance dahil wala kang benefits dyan .. like sss philhealth etc. kung mag abroad ka man sa saudi meron pero panu business mo and GF mo ..

mag local working ka nalang na fit sa time mo and sa business mo kasama mo pa GF mo ..
daming project ng gov ka ngayon .. since may license ka naman apply ka sa gov.

Back
Top Bottom