Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Top 10 saddest anime ever

thunder jet
bt-x
berserk
hellsing

dito sa mga anime na to talaga ako nalungkot..

akin ung jigoku shoujo 1-3 season pero ung last 4 ep ng bawat season ang nakakaiyak... At last 2 ep ng xxxholic... At living the day after tommorow yata yun... Type ko mga anime nah less sound effects... at emma

Last edited:
Dog of flanders. sino ang may link Dog of flanders tagalog all episode.

Code geass.. nung mamamatay na si shirley sa piling ni lelouch at inuutusan niya si shirley gamit ang geass na wag mamatay tsaka yung last episode nung namatay si lelouch..

Remy.. yung pinagtanggol ng lahat ng aso si remy kahit yung bulinggit na aso sa mga lobo.. sumigaw ng 'hindi!' at napahagulgol kapatid ko nun.. :lol: ako naman napaluha lang.. pero grade 1 pa ako neto.. :p

the most sad anime for me is
"code geass"

try to feel if your where in lelouch place.
i so damn sad and hard life he take..
:weep::weep:

ef : tales of melodies..

lovestory na di sila naging masaya kasi namatay yung girl :( :weep:

Gungrave_anime_cover.jpg

Gungrave

Unexpectedly sad but a very good story indeed

Code Geass Season 1 - the episode where Euphy accidentally ordered by Lelouch to kill the 'Elevens'

Code Geass Season 2 - the episode where Lelouch died.

Death Note - v -- this

Deathnote.

Do you know why I consider this as the saddest?

L was killed but indirectly, by Kira(Light Yagami) whom L treated as his First Bestfriend/Friend

Misa lost her memories of the person he loved.

Light Yagami's Father, Souchirou Yagami died believing that Light isn't Kira, but he is Kira.

Also Clannad Season 1 and 2.

sino may link dog of planders tagalog version ahehehehe baka meron kayong naka tago jan hehehe

i dont have my top 10 (more into action at comedy kasi ako..)
pero the saddest anime for me (w/c i really recommend) is "Ano Hana" :weep:
ang ganda ng storya..menma.. :weep::weep:

nung namatay si ace at si whitebeard sa one piece, so dramatic, so gay!

1. Anohana
2. Clannad After Story
3. Clannad
4. 5 cm per Second
5. Grave of the FireFlies
6. Kanon
7. The Girl Who Leap Through Time
8. Colorful
9. True Tears
10. Myself Yourself

Yung Remy Nobody's Boy!

Sino po meron neto?
Tagal ko na naghahanap eh...

Pashare po saka nung Patrasche.

Merong Patrasche sa youtube, Japanese naman...

Meron po akong Peter Pan no Bouken.
Share ko sa magbibigay saken ng Nobody's Boy Remy.

Back
Top Bottom