Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

TOP 15 recommendations of gore anime/mangga

• Elfen Lied - watched this 2x already
• Berserk - di ko pa napanood/basa to but I've heard it's good din

Ito ang list ng Gore/Seinen Anime and Manga ko.

1. Inuyashiki - Both has anime and manga. Manga adoption siya which actually finished the Manga.
  2. Mob Psycho 100 - Manga is finished long time ago, anime is still on going I think or natapos na din yata.
  3. Berserk - Watch the 2021 (2020 yata) adoption but bago yon, panoodin mo muna yung three movies. Manga was not able to be finished due to the author dying in illness.
  4. Higashi no Eden (Eden of the East) - Light Novel material yata to since I only watched the Series and the 2 movies.
  5. Hellsing Ultimate - Do I need to say this?
  6. MONSTER - Has anime and Manga. Lalamunin ka nito dahil Psychological Horror and Gore ito.
  7. Another - Anime. 10/10
  8. Blood+ - Anime. Bitin haha.
  9. Blood-C - Anime. Bitin din HAHA
  10. CLAYMORE - Manga and Anime - Sobrang Bitin nito hahaha
  11. Deadman Wonderland - Mapapapikit ka sa gore scenes hahahaha
  12. Made in Abyss - Manga and Anime. Don't be fooled by the cute art of this series.
  13. Baki The Grappler - Manga and Anime - Matatapos na ang Baki sa Netflix. Nasa Reitei Tournament Arc na sila.
  14. Gantz - Same author sa Inuyashiki. Has Manga and Anime. Di tapos sa anime.
  15. Terra Formars - All I can say is, be ready na sumuka AHHAHA. Di ko kinaya to (Uncensored version) pero it was still one of the best. Highly recommended after anime is read the manga.

here's mine enjoy

1. Monster
2. Made in Abyss
3. Attack on titan
4. Deathnote
5. Re:zero
6. Berserk
7. Neon Genesis Evangelion
8. Summertime Rendering
9. Elfen Lied
10. Blood C
11. The promised neverland