Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

true philippine ghosts stories

Subject: “SCARY CHAT STORY __yan mahihiLig sa cHAt..Bsahin nio toh..Wahaha..KAkaBLiw..
isang araw, sa chat,
si Fil ay isang
lalaking helper sa
love problems…
May private room sya..
Isang babae ang nagtanong
sa kanya..Ang pangalan ay
Mae..
Mae:Anu po ang gagawin ko,
ang boyfriend ko ay madaling
mag tampo at magwawala na sya
kung may nakita syang may ksama
akong ibang lalaki… Na Tsempuhan
ko lng ngayon na wala siya..
Fil:Kung nahihirapan ka na sa
kanya ay kung ganoon, makipag
hiwalay ka na sa kanya..
Mae:Pero mahal ko po siya..
Fil:Kung mahal mo sya at ayaw mo
syang iwanan, ay mag tiis ka na
lang.. Gusto mo mag voice chat tau..
may cam ka ba?
Mae:Opo cge mag voice chat tayo at
may cam ako.. Kau may cam ba kau?
Fil: Wala eh..
Mae:Ah ok lng po
Nag vo-voice chat sila… Masaya
silang nag uusap tungkol sa problema
ni Mae habang ang napag usapan nila ay
mag kita sila..
Fil: Gusto mo magkita tayo?
Mae: Ahh, Txt ko nalang po kayo
d pa ako sigurado eh, tignan ko
kung kailan uuwi ang BF ko..
Fil: Cge text mo ko ha aasahan ko yan.
Mae:Maaasahan mo po ako…
Fil: Ganda mo pala at ang ganda ng
boses mo
Mae:Salamat po.. Ah cge po
magpapahinga na po ako.. Txt ko nlng
po kau mamaya..
Fil: Cge ingat mwuah!
NAG TETEXT SILA HANGGANG MADALING
ARAW. ARAW ARAW, GABI GABI, WALANG
ORAS NA HINDI SILA NAG TETEXT.. AT
PUMAYAG NA SI MAE NA MAG KITA SILA AT
BINIGAY NA NIYA ANG ADDRESS NIYA..NANG
ARAW NA NA MAGKIKITA SILA, READY NA SI
FIL AT PUMUNTA NA SIYA SA BAHAY NI
MAE.. NANG NASA GATE NA SIYA, AY
TINAWAG NA AGAD SIYA NI MAE, NA
NAGTATAKA NA BAKIT ALAM NI MAE NA SI
FIL YON SAMANTALANG HINDI NAKITA NI
MAE ANG MUKHA NI FIL… NAGULAT SI FIL
PERO BINALIWALA NIYA ITO.. NANG
PUMASOK SIYA, MAY NAKITA SIYANG
HARDINERO..
FIL: SAAN PO DITO SI MAE?
Hardinero: Mae? ANO KA BA! MATAGAL NA
SIYANG PATAY!
FIL: WAG NA PO KAU MAG LOKO.. SAN PO
SI MAE?
Hardinero: Sinasabi ko sa iyo, MATAGAL
NA SIYANG PATAY, SILANG DALAWA NG BF
NIYA..
FIL: PERO NKA CHAT KO LNG SIYA AT
NAKAUSAP AT NAKITA KO PA SIYA SA CAM
BUHAY NA BUHAY!
Hardinero: BALIW KA BA? GUSTO MO
PAPATAWAG AKO NG PULIS.. NASISIRAAN KA
NA NG BAIT!
FIL: HINDI PO TOTOO!
HABANG TUMATAWAG NA NG PULIS ANG
HARDINERO, UMALIS NA SI FIL, PERO NANG
PAPA ALIS SIYA, NAKITA NIYA ANG ISANG
BABAE SA BINTANA, MAY KASAMANG LALAKI,
DUGUAN ANG DAMIT, AT WALANG ULO ANG
LALAKI, NA ANG BABAE AY UMIIYAK..
SIMULA NA NOON, AY HINDI NAG CHAT SI
FIL NG 8 MONTHS UPANG MASIRA ANG
SUMPA..

WAG NYU SANANG MAKITA SI MAE AT
ANG KANYANG BOYFRIEND SA BINTANA NG
BAHAY NIYO..
:pray:

Last edited:
I heard this file from one team leader when I was still a call center agent early 2006. Buti na lang I didn't ask for a copy...
FROM BOOK 21 OF TRUE PHILIPPINE GHOST STORIES

LIZA (Kageroshi)

I never had much paranormal experience to speak of. Every time I experience something strange, it would always feel so surreal that I would have a hard time convincing myself that it was true, and most of the time it was so trivial that it's not even worth mentioning. But this particular story holds a significance to me, and I really want to share this to help a certain someone finally find her peace.

Her name was Liza. I never knew her personally but I first heard of her back in 2006 when I, Yasmin, Archie, and other members of the messageboard I frequented decided to have a meet up in Megamall. I do not quite remember who brought up the topic of the Avril Lavigne's song. It was supposed to have been recorded in a room in an unnamed hospital in Manila, and the girl was supposed to be alone in the room, apart from the sleeping patient inside. As we listened, we all thought that it was boring, but then I felt goosebumps all over me. We heard a disembodied voice in the background, asking for help. It was saying, "Tulungan mo ako...Tulungan mo ako..."

Throughout all that, the girl who recorded the file just kept on singing, oblivious to the voice. It was really creepy. We all got scared. However, after we have discussed it, we soon forgot all about it.

As for me, I tried listening to it again, but I was apprehensive in hearing that creepy disembodied voice. That audio file was left stored, forgotten in my cellphone for months. It was until I heard talks of it again that my interest in it was renewed. I remember reading in a thread in the boards that something freaky happened in another members' meet up and that it concerned the haunted audio file. By then, I had the copy in my cellphone's memory card erased, though I had a backup stored in my PC's hard drive. I had half a mind to try it out but I never got the courage to do so. When I did, it was one hell of an experience.

It was a warm and slow Monday afternoon. I admit I did it all out of boredom and morbid curiosity. I was thinking that it could not happen to me since I wasn't in the meet up, and besides, what would happen to me from listening to an old recording? So I tried to play it. It would not play at all. Guess my player didn't support .amr files. So I looked up and downloaded a software and used it to open the file. When it finally played, there was nothing amiss about it. When I was about to close it that's when I heard it: "Iniwan mo ako...Iniwan mo ako..."

I just froze. When I finally snapped out of it, I quickly closed the application and thought about what happened. I posted a message on the boards and IMd Archie and Yasmin. My six-month-old daughter who was in the same room with me cried suddenly, so I picked her up to console her. That was when I knew we were no longer alone in the room. "She" was there. I could feel her. I could almost see her.

She was standing at the doorway looking at me and my daughter sitting in from of the PC. She was a slight woman, pale, with dark eyes. She seemed to be mouthing something, and she was coming for us. But then something stopped her from approaching. That was when I saw my familiars: three cats with black and red patterns on their fur. They barred her way, keeping her quiet and at bay. It was then that I asked Archie what I should do. He said to apologize to her and pray for her. And so I did. I closed my eyes and apologized for disturbing her. I then asked another of my familiars, Alab, to take her to wherever it was that she needed to go. Alab took the woman's hand but not before she placed her hand on my head. I felt goosebumps all over me ant that was when I knew who she was. Her name was Liza and she was lost, looking for help. After she'd gone, I felt a sadness wash over me. It wasn't mine at all; it was Liza's. She left part of her memory behind to me. It was all fuzzy and i could barely remember any of it. Yet it all felt so heavy inside and it was all I could to keep from being washed away from all that grief, so I cried.

I deleted the audio file after that. I told Archie and Yasmin about what happened. It all felt so unreal somehow that it could not have happened to me at all. But it did. And i was lucky that I had my familiars looking out for me and that nothing else happened; that nothing bad happened. Maybe after this she won't be back again. Maybe after I deleted her file, she'd be at peace.

I talked to Yasmin about it and we thought that we should warn all the people that we know who had a copy of Liza's plea to delete the recording so that she won't haunt anymore, so that she'd find peace. And we only know so few who had a copy of that file. If you have a copy of this file, please don't even try to listen to it. Please. I ask you to delete it right away. Let Liza find her peace.

Last edited:
wahh, goosebumps... magisa lang ako sa office.. hehe

ok lng i don't believe in ghost anyway

kakatakot.....i'll share my story the next time i visit....:)

I heard this file from one team leader when I was still a call center agent early 2006. Buti na lang I didn't ask for a copy...
FROM BOOK 21 OF TRUE PHILIPPINE GHOST STORIES

LIZA (Kageroshi)

I never had much paranormal experience to speak of. Every time I experience something strange, it would always feel so surreal that I would have a hard time convincing myself that it was true, and most of the time it was so trivial that it's not even worth mentioning. But this particular story holds a significance to me, and I really want to share this to help a certain someone finally find her peace.

Her name was Liza. I never knew her personally but I first heard of her back in 2006 when I, Yasmin, Archie, and other members of the messageboard I frequented decided to have a meet up in Megamall. I do not quite remember who brought up the topic of the Avril Lavigne's song. It was supposed to have been recorded in a room in an unnamed hospital in Manila, and the girl was supposed to be alone in the room, apart from the sleeping patient inside. As we listened, we all thought that it was boring, but then I felt goosebumps all over me. We heard a disembodied voice in the background, asking for help. It was saying, "Tulungan mo ako...Tulungan mo ako..."

Throughout all that, the girl who recorded the file just kept on singing, oblivious to the voice. It was really creepy. We all got scared. However, after we have discussed it, we soon forgot all about it.

As for me, I tried listening to it again, but I was apprehensive in hearing that creepy disembodied voice. That audio file was left stored, forgotten in my cellphone for months. It was until I heard talks of it again that my interest in it was renewed. I remember reading in a thread in the boards that something freaky happened in another members' meet up and that it concerned the haunted audio file. By then, I had the copy in my cellphone's memory card erased, though I had a backup stored in my PC's hard drive. I had half a mind to try it out but I never got the courage to do so. When I did, it was one hell of an experience.

It was a warm and slow Monday afternoon. I admit I did it all out of boredom and morbid curiosity. I was thinking that it could not happen to me since I wasn't in the meet up, and besides, what would happen to me from listening to an old recording? So I tried to play it. It would not play at all. Guess my player didn't support .amr files. So I looked up and downloaded a software and used it to open the file. When it finally played, there was nothing amiss about it. When I was about to close it that's when I heard it: "Iniwan mo ako...Iniwan mo ako..."

I just froze. When I finally snapped out of it, I quickly closed the application and thought about what happened. I posted a message on the boards and IMd Archie and Yasmin. My six-month-old daughter who was in the same room with me cried suddenly, so I picked her up to console her. That was when I knew we were no longer alone in the room. "She" was there. I could feel her. I could almost see her.

She was standing at the doorway looking at me and my daughter sitting in from of the PC. She was a slight woman, pale, with dark eyes. She seemed to be mouthing something, and she was coming for us. But then something stopped her from approaching. That was when I saw my familiars: three cats with black and red patterns on their fur. They barred her way, keeping her quiet and at bay. It was then that I asked Archie what I should do. He said to apologize to her and pray for her. And so I did. I closed my eyes and apologized for disturbing her. I then asked another of my familiars, Alab, to take her to wherever it was that she needed to go. Alab took the woman's hand but not before she placed her hand on my head. I felt goosebumps all over me ant that was when I knew who she was. Her name was Liza and she was lost, looking for help. After she'd gone, I felt a sadness wash over me. It wasn't mine at all; it was Liza's. She left part of her memory behind to me. It was all fuzzy and i could barely remember any of it. Yet it all felt so heavy inside and it was all I could to keep from being washed away from all that grief, so I cried.

I deleted the audio file after that. I told Archie and Yasmin about what happened. It all felt so unreal somehow that it could not have happened to me at all. But it did. And i was lucky that I had my familiars looking out for me and that nothing else happened; that nothing bad happened. Maybe after this she won't be back again. Maybe after I deleted her file, she'd be at peace.

I talked to Yasmin about it and we thought that we should warn all the people that we know who had a copy of Liza's plea to delete the recording so that she won't haunt anymore, so that she'd find peace. And we only know so few who had a copy of that file. If you have a copy of this file, please don't even try to listen to it. Please. I ask you to delete it right away. Let Liza find her peace.

:eek: iscaree!! :slap: ang hilig ko sa ghost stories but amg dali ko naman matakot! :giggle:

para maiba nmn, cno meron nung audio file na un? :D Gusto kong maririnig un eh :D para mkita ntin kung totoo o hinde :thumbsup:

Uy guys, meron ako nahanap, video sa isang hospital dito. room ng isang bata pero inabandona daHil namatay ung nagbabantay skanya. watch niyo nlng :eek:

WARNING : NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED!!!!

Magkakasama yang files ha :ranting:

Attachments

• Ghost caught on tape2.part1.rar
    976.6 KB · Views: 165
  • Ghost caught on tape2.part2.rar
    976.6 KB · Views: 126
  • Ghost caught on tape2.part3.rar
    303 KB · Views: 111
wow!!!! nayanig ako dun ah hahahahaha nakaisa ka na hahahaha:clap::clap::clap:

hehehe my inedit akong gnun pic ng kaklase ku lmabas..hehehe
:)

i've heard that Avril/spooky voice before... a friend had it and played it for me. too bad back then i still didnt have the necessary know-hows to take that audio file apart and filter everything else to hear the voice clearly... but darn, that pleading part really did take me by surprise. its really spooky sh*t.

what i'm surprised with the previous story is the mention of the three familiars... im not sure if those are just cats (which are good to have, because in occult circles, cats are believed to be highly in tune to the spiritual), or authentic familiars (we could call them "domesticated engkantos", in the sense that they can be commanded by those who hold sway over them). in my life, isa lang ang na-encounter ko na may similar story... ung kuya ng lolo ko sa side ng father ko (muslims from the lanao region, very religious people, and superstitious to boot). among the family bearing my father's last name, it is widely accepted and known that my lolo's brother CANNOT be photographed in ANY way whatsoever. its either nothing shows (its as if nobody's there), or in some rare photos (yes, i've seen them, old, and in sepia, but there) only the clothes are visible and the rest are either see through or hazy. my lolo's kuya is also known in the family to have tamed a familiar to himself, of which i've no idea what to call, except for descriptions similar to a tamaraw (horns pointing back instead of a carabao's horns which points sideways before curving back) which is carbon black (ie, doesnt reflect light) and is unusually long (imagine a carabao that's as long as a 9seater passenger jeepney). this familiar is said to be fed by livestock (nothing smaller than a dog, usually goats) once a month, and bestows the tamer exceptional travelling speed (more on that later)*. also, my titos and titas have told me of deep grumbles/growlings which sounds like a large beast within the vicinity/bakuran of our house there, when my lolo's kuya sometimes stays there (but not always). my lolo's kuya just tells them "nagugutom na yan. gagastusan ko nanaman ng kambing...".

of course, these are all bedtime stories on my part, but the photos i've seen kinda holds to some of the rumors, so its not entirely unlikely for the rest to be true (for me, since i believe in the occult, and have seen much with my own eyes to refute otherwise).

*i suspect that familiar is an earth elemental of sorts, because of that exceptional land speed i stated before. the story goes like this: my lolo's kuya, which lives in a very remote town in the mountainous regions of central mindanao, and my lolo which was currently staying there decided that they should go visit a relative in the city (which is about 4 hours trek on foot and horse plus 2hrs rough terrain ride). my lolo sets out first, on horseback, with his kuya saying he'll follow soon and meet him at the relative's house after he gets done doing errands (which my lolo estimates should last at least half an hour; thats a 30min lead). by the time my lolo gets to where they were supposed to go, his kuya has been there for at least 2hrs, taking a nap.

lol. go figure.

hehe.. ayos mga kwento :) sna meron ung mga kwento na may ksmang Pic hehehe para mas nkaka takot hehe khit ung nag didiscribe lang sa mga nkita nun mga nag sstory... :D

meron tol ung video :thumbsup: tignan mo sa page 3 post number 28 :thumbsup:

Up for this thread! Asan na yung mga nangakko ng mga ghost/scary stories? Hmmpf... multuhin sana kayo... :dance:

0.jpg

corregidor+ghosthunting.jpg

64501465-top-famous.jpg

555.jpg

MCDWOMA%20EC042104225--500x380.jpg

5766bb95.jpg

Hi mga sir/maam. Tatanong ko lang po kung may scanned kayo ng true philippine ghost stories na books. Maling thread po ata tong napost-an ko pero ito na po yung pinakamalapit. Wala na po kasing mabilhan ng book lalo na yung mga book 1-10. Thanks po :help:

Back
Top Bottom