Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

true power of MS excel. update: PowerBI

Re: MS excel reportings, presentations, and vba helping thre

mga boss pahingi naman ng formula sa vlooup for the wholesheet..ty po in advance

:thanks:.sa pag share ts.keep sharing.

Re: MS excel formula, programming, analysis, presentation and tutorials.

Maraming salamat po. :thumbsup::clap:

@berylx

diko masyado kabisado yang offset na function... sinubukan ko lang po
i hope tama ang ginawa kong bagong poormula.
Pls. See attached File...
..hope it helps™

hope this can help.

Attachments

• Sample01.rar
    23.3 KB · Views: 13

mga sir..pa tulong naman po project ng kapatid ko..

payments ng isang studyante sa school daw

meron silang 9 exams sa isang taon
1.1st monthly
2. 1st periodical
3.2nd monthly
4. 2nd periodical
5. 3rd monthly
6. 3rd periodical
7. 4th monthly
8. pre final
9. final exam

gamit daw ang excel formula...with print reciept

1.1st monthly
2. 1st periodical
3.2nd monthly
4. 2nd periodical
5. 3rd monthly
6. 3rd periodical
7. 4th monthly
8. pre final
9. final exam

sir please provide more details how to present the sheet.

1.1st monthly
2. 1st periodical
3.2nd monthly
4. 2nd periodical
5. 3rd monthly
6. 3rd periodical
7. 4th monthly
8. pre final
9. final exam

ok so anong gagawin natin?

Hi, we're currently looking for an MS Access developer, as in magaling sa database like SQL SERVER at MS office development. I'm the lead developer for the projects for this company, which is a Clinical Process Outsourcing in Taguig.
Kung ikaw na yun or may kakilala ka, please do send me your resume @ [email protected].

Urgent ito, one vacancy lang

Ok tol sir usefull. Pa bookmark muna ha sir...salamat

TS patulong po... pano po ba gawin dito sa problem ko??? paki bukas na lang po sa attachement..

Attachments

• sss problem.rar
    14.1 KB · Views: 10

TS patulong po... pano po ba gawin dito sa problem ko??? paki bukas na lang po sa attachement..

@kensh80

Gamit ka lang VLOOKUP function ---> =VLOOKUP($E3,'Sheet2 (2)'!$B$7:$E$37,3,1)

Revised ko lang konti para walang N/A na lalabas ---> =IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP($E4,'Sheet2 (2)'!$B$7:$E$37,3,1)),0,VLOOKUP($E4,'Sheet2 (2)'!$B$7:$E$37,3,1))

Revised ko lang konti yung table hehehe... kasi useless na yung ibang data sa Table....

Pls. See Attached File...

Hope it helps™

Attachments

• SSS Problem with Answer - kaytoy.rar
    22.4 KB · Views: 26

TS, patulong narin meron kasi akong barcode scanner na pagnagscan sa excel nang inventory list hahanapin nya yung serial na nascan ng barcode scanner. bale yung serial number nakalagay sa G column, gusto sanang pagnagscan hahanapin sa lahat ng sheets.

salamat po sa makakatulong :)

Hello po..do you have a time and motion spreadsheet na i can use to observe and perform activities?

--- I was helped na po! yey thank you Sir!:)

Last edited:

View attachment 260483

Hello guys, gusto ko sanang ihiwalay yung IN-****** dun sa huli ng name sa ibang cell

ito yung ginagamit kong function : =LEFT(D41,SEARCH(" ",D41,SEARCH(" ",D41,SEARCH(" ",D41,1)+1)+1))

kaya lang kasi minsan pag maramiyung name, napuputol, wala po bang ibang function, o kahit po macro code para dun para automatic na yung paghihiwalay nung name at IN-******?, salamat po sa tutulong.

may nakalimutan ako, hehe. there are 3 types of codes nga pala na dapat kong ihiwalay
IN-*********
OR-*********
ER-*********

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    14.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

View attachment 1108408

Hello guys, gusto ko sanang ihiwalay yung IN-****** dun sa huli ng name sa ibang cell

ito yung ginagamit kong function : =LEFT(D41,SEARCH(" ",D41,SEARCH(" ",D41,SEARCH(" ",D41,1)+1)+1))

kaya lang kasi minsan pag maramiyung name, napuputol, wala po bang ibang function, o kahit po macro code para dun para automatic na yung paghihiwalay nung name at IN-******?, salamat po sa tutulong.

may nakalimutan ako, hehe. there are 3 types of codes nga pala na dapat kong ihiwalay
IN-*********
OR-*********
ER-*********

@CHOT07

Suggestion ko use

1. Text to Column Function pero ma prob lang konti parang formula din na gawa mo..
2. Flash Fill Feature- Please See Image Uploaded..

btw i am using Excel 2013 - Type2x ka lang then Excel will automatically detect what you are trying to do and suggest then done. :smack:

Please next time upload mo excel file para mas madali paglaruan hehe.. kinonvert ko pa ksi image mo... just sayin...

Hope it Helps™ :happy: :happy: :happy:

Attachments

• FlashFill.gif
    FlashFill.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Hi,

Im new to excel with very little experience with VBA. Here is basically what I want to do.

Create Multiple sheets for Monthly Allocations (Jan-Dec) with data under column (Worker Name, Allocation Date, Branch,WorkName, Completion date, Deadline)
Create a Reporting Sheet that will extract data to filter Sheet(Month), Allocated to Column(Worker NAme)and/or Branch and/or Date Range (From-to) and/or Days to Deadline and have a macro to execute this.

The search area has been set with data validation list so its easy for the person in charge to filter data. Only needs to be done is a VBA to check on the (Month) Value and locate the sheet with Month name then from there check on the Worker name Column, Branch/date then copy all results into the MasterReporting Sheet. Once data is generated, I have another button that will copy this extracted data from Reporting Sheet and e-mail this to the assigned worker which I filtered earlier or create a reminder for them. The email part has been covered but the filtering of sheets based on dropdown list and other data (Worker Name, Branch,DateRange) is not. Please note that "Month" value is necessary to extract data. Agent Name,Branch, Date Value may all be supplied or just one of the three.

In order to filter data from the Report Sheet I have thought of a formula that I need assistance to transpose in the VBA language in order to execute it.

If Month Name = "MonthValue", search for Sheet(MonthValue),if blank then "error: Please select month"
If WorkerName="NAmeValue" find all "NameValue" in Column Worker Name, if blank, disregard
If Branch = "branchValue" find all "BranchValue" in Column "Branch",If blank,disregard
If Daterange = "From-to" find dates within "From-to" in column "deadlineDate", if blank, disregard

Copy filtered results from row below the Column Heading until the last row that has value. Paste text and number formatting in "Reporting Sheet" range "A7".

Here's what I got so far from scouting the web which only apply if the data extraction is done on the same sheet with only one filter. I just cannot figure out how to search first the sheet name then from there filter columns to fit my needs.

DIM Worker Name As String
DIM lastrow as Integer
DIM i as integer 'row counter

Sheets("MAY").RANGE("W7:AO10000").Clearcontents

Agent = Sheets("MAY").Range("X2").Value
Lastrow = Sheets("MAY").Range("W10000").END(x1UP).ROW

For i = 2 to lastrow
IF Cells(i,16) = WorkerNAme Then
Range(Cells(i,1),Cells(i,19)).Copy
Range("W100").END(x1UP).Offset(1,0).PasteSpecial x1PasteFormulasAndNumberFormats
End IF

Next i

End Sub

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I know this is much like "Please-spoon-feed-me" thing. And I must be stupid learning all these without learning the basics but I would appreciate any help.

can somebody help on how to summarize the 3 files with multiple names in just 1 worksheet. please see attached sampleView attachment 260765

Attachments

• summary.png
    summary.png
    105.9 KB · Views: 14

Nice ts thanks dito... Malaking tulong to sa thesis namin... Enventory program.

Back
Top Bottom