Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[TUT]How to lock a folder with a password without a software+BATCH FILE COMPILER

Re: [TUT]How to lock a folder with a password without a software

waaaah!
Amazing! its working!!!
Thanks a lot TS! :clap::praise::salute:

Boss tpos ko nang ginawa lahat ng procedures, successfully created a private folder then copy and paste an excel file into the private folder, go back to my main folder an click locker.bat and prmted 'are you sure you want to lock the folder, then I entered "Y"' then na hide yung folder na private at lumabas yung 'Control Panel', then when I double click the "Control Panel folder" makikita dun ang mga file(s) na nilagay ko...

tanong ko lang, dba dapat naka hide na ung mga files, bakit sakin hindi?, then pag nag double click ako sa file e na oopen din yung file... I'm using Win10 OS, bakit kaya?

see attach SS.

View attachment 361236
View attachment 361237
View attachment 361238
View attachment 361239
View attachment 361240

Attachments

• one.PNG
    one.PNG
    66.5 KB · Views: 6
  • two.PNG
    two.PNG
    12.9 KB · Views: 4
  • three.PNG
    three.PNG
    10.9 KB · Views: 4
  • four.PNG
    four.PNG
    6.3 KB · Views: 4
  • five.PNG
    five.PNG
    29.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Problema dito madali lang maaccess yung password. Right click mo lang tas edit using notepad, kuha mo na agad pass.

Re: [TUT]How to lock a folder with a password without a software

Pwede ba sa windows 8 ito?

Back
Top Bottom