Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[TuT] HOW TO MAKE YOUR USB FLASH DRIVE INTO BOOTABLE STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE

Mishima

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score

PARA MAGING BOOTABLE ANG USB FLASH DRIVE MO PARA SA GAGAMITING WINDOWS 7 OR 8 INSTALLER BOOTABLE EDITION
COMPLETE Step by step TUTORIAL FOR NOOBS:help:

1.Insert a USB flash drive.

2.Open a Command Prompt, Click Start window and type cmd at the search bar for program and files

3.Then type diskpart.

4. Para malaman mo kung anong drive letter or number ng USB mo type list disk and click ENTER...

5.Then, type select disk <X>, Example: select disk 1 then click ENTER.

6.Type clean, and the click ENTER. NOTE burado lahat ng laman ng USB mo.

7.To create a new primary partition, type create part pri, and then click ENTER.

8.To select the partition that you just created, type select part 1, and then click ENTER.

9.To format the partition, type format fs=ntfs quick, and then click ENTER. (Kung trip mo gawing FAT32 type format fs=fat32 quick, and then click ENTER.

10.Type active, and then click ENTER.

11.Type exit, and then click ENTER.

Tapos na :beat:
dali lang no?

Para sa mga mag kaka issue na nawala ang drive or USB nila sa My Computer...

1. Click WINDOW and R to open RUN then type diskmgmt.msc
2. Right Click mo yung USB mo, malalaman mo yun dahil sa capacity...
3. Then Click Change Drive Letter and Paths
4. Click Add
5. Check Assign the following drive letter(Para sa akin ay F, dahil C: is my primary then D: is for my important files with a capacity of 100Gb)
6. Then Click OK

Tapos na... Pwede mo na siya magamit para maging Windows 7 installer via USB bootable etc etc...
Hit thanks lang, kahit wag na mag reply ok na sakin :clap:

sir ei ung magfoformat at intall ng windows gamit ang usb , mai tut po ba kayo ng ganun?

Nagawa ko na to master. Ayaw na ma detect yung usb lagyan ko sana windows installer.

Ts tanong ko Lang Po kung anung mga brand ng usb ang pwedeng gawing bootable usb?

is it applicable to external hard drive? balak ko kasing gawing bootable yung hdd ko ng hindi nagagalaw yung ibang files, is it possible?

PARA MAGING BOOTABLE ANG USB FLASH DRIVE MO PARA SA GAGAMITING WINDOWS 7 OR 8 INSTALLER BOOTABLE EDITION
COMPLETE Step by step TUTORIAL FOR NOOBS:help:

1.Insert a USB flash drive.

2.Open a Command Prompt, Click Start window and type cmd at the search bar for program and files

3.Then type diskpart.

4. Para malaman mo kung anong drive letter or number ng USB mo type list disk and click ENTER...

5.Then, type select disk <X>, Example: select disk 1 then click ENTER.

6.Type clean, and the click ENTER. NOTE burado lahat ng laman ng USB mo.

7.To create a new primary partition, type create part pri, and then click ENTER.

8.To select the partition that you just created, type select part 1, and then click ENTER.

9.To format the partition, type format fs=ntfs quick, and then click ENTER. (Kung trip mo gawing FAT32 type format fs=fat32 quick, and then click ENTER.

10.Type active, and then click ENTER.

11.Type exit, and then click ENTER.

Tapos na :beat:
dali lang no?

Para sa mga mag kaka issue na nawala ang drive or USB nila sa My Computer...

1. Click WINDOW and R to open RUN then type diskmgmt.msc
2. Right Click mo yung USB mo, malalaman mo yun dahil sa capacity...
3. Then Click Change Drive Letter and Paths
4. Click Add
5. Check Assign the following drive letter(Para sa akin ay F, dahil C: is my primary then D: is for my important files with a capacity of 100Gb)
6. Then Click OK

Tapos na... Pwede mo na siya magamit para maging Windows 7 installer via USB bootable etc etc...
Hit thanks lang, kahit wag na mag reply ok na sakin :clap:

Thanks TS! BM na download later :)

Back
Top Bottom