Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

TUT: PLDTWIFI Hack IOS version (jailbroken needed)

bennedic

The Saint
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi mga ka-symb.
share ko lang tong simple trick to hack PLDT Wifi (Home, Dsl, and Mybiz)

Note: gagana po eto kapag naka default pa password, kaya pray ka na default pa rin. :)

Mga kailangan:
1. ios device
2. jailbroken
3. wifi booster available at Cydia (repo.hackyouriphone.org)​

install wifi booster
Switch On the wifi and get the last five(5) character of thier MAC address. Ex.PLDTMYDSL 00:00:01:23:45
The password would be PLDTMyDSL12345 or PLDTWIFI12345 must be all caps.
Note:
Once you are connected to their WIFI you can now access the Modems web GUI and change the password and SSID, but I advise you leave it that way. In any case the user is Admin and pass is 1234 or 0123456789, you can access the GUI by going to this IP 192.168.1.1

Sir bkit hndi na po mka pasok sa PLDTMyDSL?
Iba na ba sir ung default nya,kc sa PLDTHOMEDSL
gumagana pa naman ung procedure,tsaka pano po
ung jailbroken sir?Tnx

PLDTWIFI Hack on PLDT HOMEDSL WiFi Router can't work on your shared info on this thread. Is it possible when you can't do the cracking of the coded default wifi password when SSID name had already change like for example the default SSID is PLDTHOMEDSL wherein it had change into PLDTHOMEDSLMYNET as the change new SSID which I was wondering if that would be the reason why was I unable t go access upon trying the information on this thread post. Your greatness of sharing thought would be much appreciated and thank you in advanced. :D

salamat mas madali to ah kesa sa android hehe

100% Working to promise tried and tested ko na to hehe

Hi mga ka-symb.
share ko lang tong simple trick to hack PLDT Wifi (Home, Dsl, and Mybiz)

Note: gagana po eto kapag naka default pa password, kaya pray ka na default pa rin. :)

Mga kailangan:
1. ios device
2. jailbroken
3. wifi booster available at Cydia (repo.hackyouriphone.org)​

install wifi booster
Switch On the wifi and get the last five(5) character of thier MAC address. Ex.PLDTMYDSL 00:00:01:23:45
The password would be PLDTMyDSL12345 or PLDTWIFI12345 must be all caps.
Note:
Once you are connected to their WIFI you can now access the Modems web GUI and change the password and SSID, but I advise you leave it that way. In any case the user is Admin and pass is 1234 or 0123456789, you can access the GUI by going to this IP 192.168.1.1
Hi po ..
pwede po pa ito sa Iphone 4G??

Thank you po. GALING nyo po.
pde po ba to sa iphone 4G?? ios 7.2>>???

pwede na kahit hindi jailbroken ang ios mo install nyo lang ang airport utility. tapos punta kayo sa settings select ninyo airport utility and i-on nyo wifi scanner.

pwede na kahit hindi jailbroken ang ios mo install nyo lang ang airport utility. tapos punta kayo sa settings select ninyo airport utility and i-on nyo wifi scanner.

kahit walang data or net makikita to sir?

Back
Top Bottom