Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[TUT] Upgrade to iOS 10 Beta 1 Now in 2 Easy Steps

herwin1277

The Loyalist
Advanced Member
Reaction score
:thumbsup: iOS10 — Big. Bold. Beautiful. :thumbsup:

Everything you love is now even better with iOS 10, our biggest release yet. Express yourself in bold new ways in Messages. Find your route with beautifully redesigned Maps. Relive memories like never before in Photos. And use the power of Siri in more apps than ever. There’s so much to say about iOS 10 — here are just a few of our favorite things.

See the Preview x Watch the keynote

STEP1/TUT1: Profile Update
1. Login to Apple Inc. with your Appple ID
2. Proceed to Apple Beta Software Program and download the "profile" given
3. Back up your data with iTunes (optional)
4. Open your device and go to Settings > General > Software Update to install any available beta software

ios-redem-2-85b9a020759059b47163f8bafa5f2f56.jpg
ios-redem-3-c5233db7f2048a2373d50c38bddb9d26.jpg

STEP2/TUT2: iTunes Update
1. Go to GetIOS
2. Select: Your Device > Model > Beta Version (iOS10)
3. Get the download link and do the magic :lmao:
4. Open iTunes, connect your device and do the back up (optional)
5. Go to Restore and click SHIFT + RESTORE and select the .ipsw you've downloaded and restore.

Compatibility
iPhone
image_small.jpg

iPhone 6s
iPhone 6s Plus
iPhone 6
iPhone 6 Plus
iPhone SE
iPhone 5s
iPhone 5c
iPhone 5

iPad
image_small.jpg

iPad Pro 12.9-inch
iPad Pro 9.7-inch
iPad Air 2
iPad Air
iPad 4th generation
iPad mini 4
iPad mini 3
iPad mini 2

iPod
image_small.jpg

iPod touch 6th generation

:salute::salute: HIT THANKS PAG NAKATULONG :salute::salute:

i-quote mo nga kung anong problema sa topic. Iwas sa masamang bisyo ah :hit:

tested na po ba ito TS?
SS nga po ng unit niyo kung natry na? :D

hindi pa na public yung ios10 ,sa mga premium developer lang nilabas, pero may naglipa na nang profile ngaun pang ios10,

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    232.5 KB · Views: 40
Unfortunately my warranty was voided when I asked for a replacement iPhone 6s due to dead pixel. I don't know how they figure that out but I restored iOS 9.3.2 before going to a genius bar.

Back
Top Bottom