Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[TUTORIAL]How to activate your GPRS/MMS (for all Phil. networks)

Sa networks update chief nandon po yong tut.

bakit po 115kbps lng po yung speed sa smart pag ginamit cya sa usb modem?

pno po cya gagawing 3.6mbps, gaya ng globe sim po?

Sir, yung pagse-set po ba ngayon, eh same pa rin po ba nung nasa first page?

Tnx

need help:help:TM user new sim ko kc ito..pano manual congif. para makapagbrowse
basa2x ako ng thread nguguluhan na ako need help nman po anyone..
step by step po sana SE ang phone ko salamat.:pray:

To activate MMS:
Press these buttons on your phone: *135#
Press the Call button on your phone.

To activate GPRS:
Press these buttons on your phone: *133#
Press the Call button on your phone.

When you’ve done that, wait for the settings that will be sent to you via SMS. Once you receive the SMSes for both the services, save them to your phone. Finally, to activate the service, you need to send yourself a MMS or send it to any other mobile phone. If you are able to send and receive the MMS, then you’re all set to use the service.

If you’re still unable to send the MMS or did not receive the settings via SMS, do contact Maxis. They don’t always work which is rather pathetic. Good luck, and I hope this little tip helped.

pahelp mga sir, pano i-set etong samsung sgh-a707 ko sa smart...

help din po.. not supported daw po kasi samsung sgh-g600 ko.. nilagay ko 'set gprs samg600'

help!

pano yung skn globe nga kaso china phone pag nag subscribe ako incorrect rreply nila skn..plz elp...Sciphone i9+++ iphone clone/China phone kc gmt ko..plz elp ty

ok eto pala hinahanap ku..
yung sa globe pnung 2 comas?
my coma b dapat bagu ng text??
para ganito ,text go? gnun?

Back
Top Bottom