Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[TUTORIAL]How to activate your GPRS/MMS (for all Phil. networks)

question lng po.. not sure kung dito un tamang topic.. bakit po di ko marecieve ung mms na sinend sakin.. activated na ung mms ko automatically from globe.. i have more than sufficient load..

What if di pa dumadating yung config settings po sa smart? Naka ilang beses na po kasi ako na pag set..

Hi po... Invalid key ung sakin.. GO SGH-E900 ....or GO SAMSUNG SGH-E900.. Pa help po...

pano mg'open ng gprs sa S5560 globe network..
:thanks:

nkpgset na po aq ng gprs pero d pa rin dumarating ung config.. bat ganun?

help po d q ma open gprs q sa globe walang dumarating na config pero may dumadarating na save next settings into the phone

HELP!

I am having a problem with activating my GPRS from my NOkia N79 (sun cellular)
I've tried sending ACTIVATE to 2300 for the past 2 days now. And all i am receive is:
GPRS Activation: Could not process your account. at this time. Pls try again later

I've also tried sending SUN to 202 to receive Configuration message. I saved all the information sent.
but Whenever i go to WEB then to SUN WAP or SUN INTERNET. All i get is:
Packet DAta: Packet DAta: Packet DAta connection not Available

i've already reformat my phone, and tried those process again, and still, nothing is happening?!?!

Pls. help!

help po d q ma open gprs q sa globe walang dumarating na config pero may dumadarating na save next settings into the phone

may dumating ba na msg sau.. Kung meron save mo lang un.. Tpos check mo ung access point mo kung may nasave na globe inet, globe mms and so on. Bsta gnun lang eh.. Di ko na maalala nung last time ako mgglobe eh...

Back
Top Bottom