Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC)

wow, brad pa copy ako, willing ako magbayad :) , kahit meetups .

hehe, ok lang kahit walang bayad pre, kaso minsan natatamad ako makipag meet ups. taga san ka? baka kaya.

- - - Updated - - -

O.O kainggit naman.... hahaha, hina kasi net ko . . di makapag dl lol

maganda yung mga past PPV boss, haha daming classic na fights :)

oo nga , :getiton: sana meron taga dito na my copies ng mga old fights

hehe, ok lang kahit walang bayad pre, kaso minsan natatamad ako makipag meet ups. taga san ka? baka kaya.

- - - Updated - - -

oo nga , :getiton: sana meron taga dito na my copies ng mga old fights

Cainta area ako, pero kahit sang LRT station pwede. :thumbsup:

View attachment 899448

Guys, just sharing, (1st page pa lang yan) :excited: been collecting since UFC 100, sino sa inyo may UFC 1-99 ? I've got some copies like UFC 58, 94, but I'm looking for Full copies

grabe parang kapatid kita nag cocollect din yung ng TUF all season... keep it up bro...

boss, saan ka nag da-download ng mga UFC? share mo naman, thanks:thumbsup:

Sa mma-core.com and fullfight videos.com. for example pag my laban ng linggo dapat kinagabihan or kinabukasan download nyu na agad. Kc tinatangal agad. Gamit lang kayo ng idm

- - - Updated - - -

grabe parang kapatid kita nag cocollect din yung ng TUF all season... keep it up bro...

Nice :thumbsup:

Last edited:
maaga bukas ang bakbakan 4am prelim- 7am maincard PH time, maulit kaya ang ginawa nila nung 1st fight nila? hehe :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• UFC Fight Night 38 Shogun x Henderson 2.gif
    UFC Fight Night 38 Shogun x Henderson 2.gif
    186.6 KB · Views: 48
broken nose (Rua) na surprise ako dun ah.... akala ko tuluyan na ma KO si Hendo :D nakabawi pa:D left hook bagsak si Rua

Last edited:
that was a surprising win by Hendo. It just goes to show that It ain't over til the fat lady sings :lol:

Hendo got a $100k bonus for the best performance of the night while Rua got $50k. Not bad.

Last edited:
those last 4 shots were illegal and they're in the back of the head! but Shogun was really down and agonizing in pain.... It wasn't a bad stoppage at all, well sort of, :lmao: sa UFC talaga you will never know who's really winning until some gets hit BIGTIME! kaya mas gusto ko ito kesa sa Boxing eh (not taking any credit from Boxing):salute:

Should be retirement for both, Hendo really knows how to pull an upset and throws that effing right hand, however he looks awful in the fight.

Last edited:
na brandon vera ata ilong ni rua ah.. perfect timing yung kanan na yun, sakto habang kumakawala si hendo sa td attempt..

rua is done since matalo sya ni jon jones..

those last 4 shots were illegal and they're in the back of the head! but Shogun was really down and agonizing in pain....

I agree. Those were dangerous hits at the back of Rua's head.

Rua was dominating the fight but just one mistake (and Hendo's perfect timing) turned everything around and look who won... and this is also why UFC is one of the most exciting sports out there.

Herb Dean is very consistent for being terrible
Hendo hitting the back of the head, kinausap lng ni Hendo pinatigil na...

the ref that handle the Brock vs Carwin fight should be the ref in every big fights..

Grabe yung laban.. kudos to both hendo and shogun! :salute:

broken nose (Rua) na surprise ako dun ah.... akala ko tuluyan na ma KO si Hendo :D nakabawi pa:D left hook bagsak si Rua

napatayo ako sa inu-upuan ko nun...:O

those last 4 shots were illegal and they're in the back of the head! but Shogun was really down and agonizing in pain.... It wasn't a bad stoppage at all, well sort of, :lmao: sa UFC talaga you will never know who's really winning until some gets hit BIGTIME! kaya mas gusto ko ito kesa sa Boxing eh (not taking any credit from Boxing):salute:

Should be retirement for both, Hendo really knows how to pull an upset and throws that effing right hand, however he looks awful in the fight.

i think walang pwersa yung suntok ni Hendo sa likod ng ulo ni shogun, drama nya lang yun para itigil na ang laban XD, 1 or 2 fights pa para kay Hendo, then sana mag dropdown si Rua sa Middleweight :3

na brandon vera ata ilong ni rua ah.. perfect timing yung kanan na yun, sakto habang kumakawala si hendo sa td attempt..

rua is done since matalo sya ni jon jones..

I agree. Those were dangerous hits at the back of Rua's head.

Rua was dominating the fight but just one mistake (and Hendo's perfect timing) turned everything around and look who won... and this is also why UFC is one of the most exciting sports out there.

agree, dominating si Rua nung past 2 rounds . . . yung sneaky uppercut niya eh, akala ko katapusan na yun ni Hendo, tibay pa rin ng panga ni Hendo :3

Herb Dean is very consistent for being terrible
Hendo hitting the back of the head, kinausap lng ni Hendo pinatigil na...

the ref that handle the Brock vs Carwin fight should be the ref in every big fights..

hahaha, dapat talaga tinigil na ni Herb Dean yun agad, kasi nung nag follow up si Hendo diba,naka fetal postion na si Rua noon -_-, Brock vs Carwin ref? Josh Rosenthal . . pero malabo yun nasa kulungan ngayun si Josh Rosenthal :3
Grabe yung laban.. kudos to both hendo and shogun! :salute:

Last edited:
postponed laban ni weidman at machida, injured ata si weidman..

UFC middleweight champion Chris Weidman will undergo minor knee surgery after suffering an injury during training. Consequently, his scheduled UFC 173 title defense against Lyoto Machida has been moved to UFC 175 on July 5 in Las Vegas.

yung kina Aldo na main event dapat ng 175 malilipat din

Chael Sonnen vs. Wanderlei Silva official na sa May 31....June 1 sa atin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom