Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

UNLIMITED CALL TO USA AND CANADA via VOiP

masterpinocchio

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
I am selling a VOiP account which enables you to call telephone and cellphone unlimited across United States and Canada (including Hawaii and Alaska). 100% LEGAL!!!

What is VOiP?
VoIP is short for Voice over Internet Protocol.
Voice over Internet Protocol is a category of hardware and software that enables people to use the Internet as the transmission medium for telephone calls by sending voice data in packets using IP rather than by traditional circuit transmissions of the PSTN.

Requirements:

-PC or Laptop
-Internet Connection
-Internet Browser (Chrome, Mozilla)
-Headset / Speaker
-Microphone

-NO THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNT
-NO OTHER SOFTWARE INSTALLATION
-NO NEED TO ADD CREDITS (unlike Skype, you may need to buy credits)
-VERY EASY TO USE (it's like a virtual telephone)
-WORKS ON ANY NETWORK PROVIDER

*Android phone is now supported using at least 3G network capability. Just need to install the APK dialer.

This account will be yours forever without paying telephone bills and additional charges from your internet service provider. You can use this account for your business and if you are a home-based call center agent , this is very useful that it may able to call any phone numbers within U.S. (including Alaska) and Canada without limits!!!

NOTE: Only outgoing calls but if you can provide me any working number from your friend in the U.S. then I will set you to receive incoming calls. The U.S. number is to be used just for verification purposes only.

The number should be in this format:
+1 (local area) (telephone number).

Example:
+1 (616) 574-7400

If you are interested to know more, send me a message..

One-time payment will be made via bank account to prevent scam/fraud.

Call me @ 09358844950

Back
Top Bottom