Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Usapang METAL!!

i'm currently enjoying the new album of Exumer and Rise to Fall... parang In Flames yung bagsakan ng rise to fall mga metalheads

mh3ubr.jpg

currently listening to mongolian folk metal band Altan Urag

Last edited:
Prog. Metal at Power Metal naman trip ko

Dream Evil
Hammerfall
Symphony X

Pasali! :rock:

Tagal naman irelease ang New Album ng Miss May I, Asking Alexandria, Woe Is Me, at Blessthefall.

4052173544.jpg

for fans of Behemoth and Hate, you will definitely enjoy this one... Devilish Impressions - Simulacra (2012)

4052173544.jpg

for fans of Behemoth and Hate, you will definitely enjoy this one... Devilish Impressions - Simulacra (2012)

New Album :clap:

Released na ba o leak lang? Baka naka pre-purchase ka na pwede pa pre-download naman jan. Idol ko pa naman yan. :lol:

base sa mga post ni Vernon Go sa FB, Megadeth ang sunod na dadating dito sa pinas... :excited:

base sa mga post ni Vernon Go sa FB, Megadeth ang sunod na dadating dito sa pinas... :excited:

sure na ba to? Ayos to pag natuloy. Dapat big 4 of thrash na para isang bagsakan nalang hehe..

hehe astig leak na bago album ng putrid pile
brutal brutal brutal
hehehe

Back
Top Bottom