Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Usapang METAL!!

metal ba ang coheed?parang di naman..hehe.. circa survive di rin ata..haha

^ hell no! boses pa lang nung vocalist nila para lamok na

Cannibal Corpse! \m/

hello po! metal fan din ako

excited na sa PSS13 dahil sa Cannibal Corpse at As I Lay Dying :ranting:

.metallica,killswitch.SLAYER, Trivium, underoath, lamb of god, dream theater, and also i like arch enemy and bullet from my valentine.

sa pinoy pinaka gusto q na tugtugan na metal,

valley of chrome, sky church and dahong palay,giniling festival Death by stereo..

hehe

METAL-LILING

:slap:

Usap tayo tungkol sa mga paborito ninyong metal bands, death metal, black metal, thrash, metalcore, grindcore, brutal death, goth, progressive o kahit ano pa mang forms ng metal. And also mga album releases, band members etc. At totoo bang na dominate na ng Emo ang scene? Patay na ba ang Musikang METAL?

Some useful links:
Metal News
Metal Lyrics
Metal Mp3's And Albums

helpful..thanks for sharing those links :)

dream theater, symphony X, Liquid Tension Experiment | necrophagist, the faceless, obscura, blotted science

hehe out na bago album ng suffocation at devourment
iba nanaman vocalist nila? hmm masearch nga
iba sa luma nila album pero bigat pa din hehe

deicide, vital remains, cannibal corpse, cradle of filth, pantera, judas priest, metallica, malevolent creation, legion od the damned, black sabbath :evillol::band:

Cannibal Corpse!!!!!! \m/

303897_487456034647443_1596284728_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom