Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Usapang METAL!!

^
^
Endgame and 3rd best Megadeth Album, RiP > Peace Sells... > Endgame :rock: !!
Mali ako na type dapat pala pangit yun !! :rock: !!

^
^
Endgame and 3rd best Megadeth Album, RiP > Peace Sells... > Endgame :rock: !!
Mali ako na type dapat pala pangit yun !! :rock: !!

So f*ck*ng true! Rust In Peace and Peace Sells talaga. Masyadong overrated ung Countdown to Extinction dahil sa "Sympathy of Discussion" este "Symphony of Destruction" pala. LEL

^ Hindi naman kami nag-aaway bordz! Cool lang tayong lahat! :thumbsup:

Anyway, merun bang fan dito ng ReVamp?

^ Probably not me! LOL.

Pero as far as sa mga nakikita kong posts e madami ding trip ang "nu-metal".

^ Yes. I bet you know them well.
Released na yung 2nd album nila just last week if I'm correct.
A lot better than their debut, it's called "Wild Card".

Better check some songs on YouTube. A mixture of melodic and progressive metal. :thumbsup:

^ actually for now, Floor is their front woman pero di pa permanent until they made the decision this 2014.

Anyone who has been listening to Devin Townsend, Ayreon or Opeth?

^
^
Nakilala ko lang Opeth at Devin Townsend kasi sa Tribute Songs nila sa Iron Maiden :rock:

Sepultura din Astig kaso Brazilian :lol:

May metal pala dito ayos hehe

progressive metalcore/Djent mga gusto ko ngayon na mga banda

:rock:

Back
Top Bottom