Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Usapang METAL!!

sinong local bands gusto ninyo makasali sa Pulp Summerslam? ako ito sanang 3 banda makasama dun.

1. Lostthreads
2. Sickpig
3. Voice of Tranquility

AMON AMARTH - Father of the Wolf

:rock: :furious: :rock: :furious: :rock: :furious:

AmonAmarth-DeceiverOfTheGods.jpg

Last edited:
POD .. at mga bandang with the twist of reggae music and culture. pero may lihim akong pagtingin kay deathcore :) like thick as blood,thellbarrio at despised icon.

marami kaya pupunta kung sakaling meron man? :lol: mukang konti lang ata mga headbangerz dito sa Pinas at ang layo pa namin dyan sa Manila, tubong Mindanao ako .. :lmao:

ang dami dumadayo sa germany para sa open air..
cguro naman dudumugin din ang pinas ng tao ung ganun kadaming metal bands ang pupunta dito...
dun pa nga lang sa anthrax at megadeath eh madami na..what more kung 50-100 bands in 1 festival di ba...
:)

^
^
Yeah right.. Naalala ko tuloy ung Big 4 show..
Tahimik ang fans! :rant:

Puro fanboys ng Metallica un..
Sana meron din Big 4 ng British Heavy Metal ! :rock:

british dba yang Iron Maiden? at saka yung Judas Priest at Cradle of filth..

ARCH ENEMY Parts Ways With Singer ANGELA GOSSOW, Recruits THE AGONIST's ALISSA WHITE-GLUZ

archenemyalissa_638.jpg

In early June, ARCH ENEMY will unleash its ninth studio album, "War Eternal", worldwide via Century Media Records and Trooper Entertainment in Japan. With this upcoming release, the band will introduce a new member to their ranks: Alissa White-Gluz, former vocalist of Canadian extreme metallers THE AGONIST. Angela Gossow, who joined ARCH ENEMY in 2000 and made her debut on the now classic "Wages Of Sin" (2001), will be stepping down as frontwoman and focusing on management, while Alissa takes her place.

Gossow comments: "Dear ARCH ENEMY fans, this is not easy to tell you… I have decided to step down from being ARCH ENEMY's voice of anger.

"After 13 years of pure fucking metal, 6 studio albums and countless tours through five continents, I feel the need to enter a different phase in my life, be with my family and pursue other interests. I will, however, remain business manager for ARCH ENEMY, and I will continue to develop my artist management roster.

I never see this coming. :upset:

ARCH ENEMY Parts Ways With Singer ANGELA GOSSOW, Recruits THE AGONIST's ALISSA WHITE-GLUZ

http://assets.blabbermouth.net/media/archenemyalissa_638.jpg

In early June, ARCH ENEMY will unleash its ninth studio album, "War Eternal", worldwide via Century Media Records and Trooper Entertainment in Japan. With this upcoming release, the band will introduce a new member to their ranks: Alissa White-Gluz, former vocalist of Canadian extreme metallers THE AGONIST. Angela Gossow, who joined ARCH ENEMY in 2000 and made her debut on the now classic "Wages Of Sin" (2001), will be stepping down as frontwoman and focusing on management, while Alissa takes her place.

Gossow comments: "Dear ARCH ENEMY fans, this is not easy to tell you… I have decided to step down from being ARCH ENEMY's voice of anger.

"After 13 years of pure fucking metal, 6 studio albums and countless tours through five continents, I feel the need to enter a different phase in my life, be with my family and pursue other interests. I will, however, remain business manager for ARCH ENEMY, and I will continue to develop my artist management roster.

I never see this coming. :upset:

:weep: :weep:
:cry:

Back
Top Bottom