Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Video Tutorials for C# and ASP.NET / ASP.NET MVC

BTW meron ba ditong nakagawa ng website na may ARCHIVES? pa help naman.. thanks guys :)

hi miss jaja,

just want to ask what PL po ang gamit nyo? C# or VB.NET? ASP.NET MVC / ASP.NET?

thanks

kahit ano po.. tingnan ko lang yung design at codings nya.. pang reference ko lang.. pero mas gusto ko ASP.NET thanks kuya blue clown :)

kahit ano po.. tingnan ko lang yung design at codings nya.. pang reference ko lang.. pero mas gusto ko ASP.NET thanks kuya blue clown :)

hi miss jaja,

sorry hindi ko po pwde ma provide yung source code (ginagamit po ng company) and mvc po kasi yung ginamit namin doon. if you have questions siguro na kaya ko sagutin ayun nalang matutulong ko.

Meron kba C# Video tutorial for building a web bot nkakalito kasi pag pdf. Thanks!

Nice post, dami kung ma learn dito. Keep it updated :)

Meron kba C# Video tutorial for building a web bot nkakalito kasi pag pdf. Thanks!

bro sorry wala ako nito e. pasensya na

Nice post, dami kung ma learn dito. Keep it updated :)

sige bro madami ako tutorials wala lang akong time na ma upload. bawal kasi dito sa office namin mag upload e..

up baka makatulong sa iba :)

sir ang pinaka usual ba ginagawa nyong app using c# eh more on desktop applications? hindi yung mga embedded..im currently into c# language and tinatry ko sya binding with Winforms and WPF..

nalilito lang ako dun sa windows 8 store app at windows phone app kung san ba yun nakaintegrate at kung panu ginagawa, may nakita kasi ako before yung metro style na nabasa ko before...

Sige lang po BM lang po. Pasensya na hindi ko pa madagdagan yung mga links.

If ever may tanong po kayo, I'll try my best to answer it.

Boss do you have a complete walk through ng ASP.NET MVC? mas mabuti if pdf sana sir.. but not a pirated copy.. thanks.. im interested in web development and im a beginner.

Boss do you have a complete walk through ng ASP.NET MVC? mas mabuti if pdf sana sir.. but not a pirated copy.. thanks.. im interested in web development and im a beginner.

asp.net mvc requires:

mostly the big three of the web which are: html, css, javascript and bootstrap
deep understanding of OOP using C# (I don't have idea on vb.net)
LINQ
Entity Framework

if you're looking for non pirated copy. pwede po kayo bumili online books. like apress please see this link:

http://www.apress.com/9781430265290?gtmf=r

asp.net mvc requires:

mostly the big three of the web which are: html, css, javascript and bootstrap
deep understanding of OOP using C# (I don't have idea on vb.net)
LINQ
Entity Framework

if you're looking for non pirated copy. pwede po kayo bumili online books. like apress please see this link:

http://www.apress.com/9781430265290?gtmf=r

Im good in C# and i have a basic understanding of html,css, and js wont be a big problem i think since im quite familliar in advance OOP
LINQ and EF i think wont be a burden also.. but dont you have any pdf files for a walk through im collecting a different view and style of building MVC 4.. and also i would like to thank you for providing the link for ASP.NET MVC Jump start since i started to download each video. and concerning the video tutorial do you think it will help the audience to gain much deeper knowledge of MVC 4 development? just asking sir. di ko pa ksi na tapos dl at di ko pa na panood.

I will appreciate your response BIG THANKS!

Last edited:
Im good in C# and i have a basic understanding of html,css, and js wont be a big problem i think since im quite familliar in advance OOP
LINQ and EF i think wont be a burden also.. but dont you have any pdf files for a walk through im collecting a different view and style of building MVC 4.. and also i would like to thank you for providing the link for ASP.NET MVC Jump start since i started to download each video. and concerning the video tutorial do you think it will help the audience to gain much deeper knowledge of MVC 4 development? just asking sir. di ko pa ksi na tapos dl at di ko pa na panood.

I will appreciate your response BIG THANKS!

Actually in my POV, every time we watch video tutorials we gain something or it refreshes our ideas that's why I think I can say yes on your question. If you want deeper understanding on MVC I suggest you subscribed in pluralsight and lynda. They have a lot of great courses regarding MVC. If you want deeper knowledge in MVC, I suggest to check out this link:

Learning Path

I have the tutorials there (I'm a subscriber of pluralsight) but I cannot share it here because the files are too big.

Btw, I'm also new in MVC. If you found out great courses to kindly share it in this thread :)

Thanks!

Actually in my POV, every time we watch video tutorials we gain something or it refreshes our ideas that's why I think I can say yes on your question. If you want deeper understanding on MVC I suggest you subscribed in pluralsight and lynda. They have a lot of great courses regarding MVC. If you want deeper knowledge in MVC, I suggest to check out this link:

Learning Path

I have the tutorials there (I'm a subscriber of pluralsight) but I cannot share it here because the files are too big.

Btw, I'm also new in MVC. If you found out great courses to kindly share it in this thread :)

Thanks!

Just visited the link and saw the article.. looks like this is a great way to deal with MVC hehe thanks anyway for the link :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom