Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[VOTE] Which is better para sa laptop...isaksak ng may battery or wala?

Which is better... charging laptop WITH BATTERY or WITHOUT BATTERY?

• Total voters
Re: [VOTE] Which is better para sa laptop...isaksak ng may b

may chance na masira ang laptop kung may battery habang nanonood while nag"Charging",yet anti kung may "blackout"

same here nakasaksak lang laptop without battery.

pre, di ako agree sa sinabi mo.:)battery should be use if your going out somewhere.. pero kung nasa house ka naman or office.. i prefered using laptop with no battery,,

Mas lalo akong disagree sa sinabi mo that battery should used if your going out somewhere ? Don't just disagree do a research.

1. When your at home, what if you didn't save your work for sudden brownout ?
2. When your at the office and at the middle of presentation and suddenly it goes black because of power shortage ?
3. And what is the use of your battery when you're out somewhere . . . but your laptop is not working because some of the inside component ( processor, video component, hard disk, memory, and other adjacent parts) is/are degrading because of fluctuation that you didn't notice occur when you using your laptop without the battery ? This sudden spikes will directly hit the inside component of your laptop. You will not notice it at first but it will eventually fails.

Guys, we have methods on how to prove it. It's SCIENCE, Test, Result, Experience. ( MINSAN NGA DAPAT COMMON SENSE NA LANG EH. ) I don't just say it, i TESTED it. We TESTED it.

I bought my laptop for portability, so i can go anywhere READY. And the function of my BATTERY is to protect the whole system and for me to be always ready.

. . . and not to protect the battery. Battery is made to be used for its function and using is to be degraded and to degraded is to fail someday. That's why there is what they called normal wear and tear. . . it happen guys... and it make sense....

Which is important your BATTERY or your LAPTOP...

Or maybe we should change the POLL topic, it should now be: Which is important your BATTERY or your LAPTOP just my 2 cents.

Those who vote for the BATTERY loves their Batteries.
Those who voted for Laptop Love the whole laptop system.

So plug and charge your laptop with battery in it. It will automatically stop charging and use the AC power when it is full. Don't worry, technology is meant to change and improve.

I leave you with this guys: Common Sense and Something to Ponder: We all bought our laptop with the battery included in it... )
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong, at the worst possible time, all of the time, without fail, when you least expect it.

Last edited:

for me better use the laptop battery if there's important things to do, but if facebook lang naman or something not very important just use AC na lang.. In that case mas mapapahaba mo pa life span ng battery mo.. And quick tip na rin if you're going to charge your laptop battery much better na naka off ang laptop, that way hindi pwersado battery while charging..

akin yong unang batterry ng laptop ko nasira kasi hindi ko ina alis habang ginagamit ko ayon nasira kaya ito hindi ko na nilalagyan ng battery yong laptop ko.
kapag meron nalang importanting gagawin ayon nilalagyan ko kasi baka mag brownout eh..

Opinion lang... Para sa akin mas ok kung while using your laptop nakasasak yung battery. Yung akin mag 4 years na this year pero 18% palang ang wear level. I do calibration once every month. Ang purpose kasi ng battery siya yung sasalo ng power if ever man mawalan ng power supply else pwede rin siya protection from fluctuation.

View attachment 167428

Attachments

• bat.PNG
    bat.PNG
    14.9 KB · Views: 11

ganito lang prinsipyo ko dyan. :) hindi ko ginagamit ang laptop na nakasaksak tapos nakalagay din ang battery.

kapag wala naman ako masyadong importanteng ginagawa nakasaksak yung laptop without battery.

kapag may importante naman like typing, editing, etc. nakabattery lang ako hindi nakasaksak.

tapos pag malolowbat na off ko muna yung laptop. charge. kain muna ako. XD tapos okay na.

napansin ko kasi sa mga luma kong laptop, kapag ginagamit ko yung laptop habang nagchacharge ay humihina agad yung battery.

pag magdamag namang nakasaksak lang at walang battery and nasisira naman sakin ay yung charger.

kaya balance balance lang dapat. XD

It depends, with the latest laptops in the market, some batteries are tend to be like non-removable or let say removable xa peo you need to open the case of the laptop. not like those laptops that their batteries are exposed. xempre if ang laptop mo ay tulad nung nabanggit ko na d ma reremove kc parang built-in type na xa, you have no choice but to plug the charger every now and then :D

Mas lalo akong disagree sa sinabi mo that battery should used if your going out somewhere ? Don't just disagree do a research.

1. When your at home, what if you didn't save your work for sudden brownout ?
2. When your at the office and at the middle of presentation and suddenly it goes black because of power shortage ?
3. And what is the use of your battery when you're out somewhere . . . but your laptop is not working because some of the inside component ( processor, video component, hard disk, memory, and other adjacent parts) is/are degrading because of fluctuation that you didn't notice occur when you using your laptop without the battery ? This sudden spikes will directly hit the inside component of your laptop. You will not notice it at first but it will eventually fails.

Guys, we have methods on how to prove it. It's SCIENCE, Test, Result, Experience. ( MINSAN NGA DAPAT COMMON SENSE NA LANG EH. ) I don't just say it, i TESTED it. We TESTED it.

I bought my laptop for portability, so i can go anywhere READY. And the function of my BATTERY is to protect the whole system and for me to be always ready.

. . . and not to protect the battery. Battery is made to be used for its function and using is to be degraded and to degraded is to fail someday. That's why there is what they called normal wear and tear. . . it happen guys... and it make sense....

Which is important your BATTERY or your LAPTOP...

Or maybe we should change the POLL topic, it should now be: Which is important your BATTERY or your LAPTOP just my 2 cents.

Those who vote for the BATTERY loves their Batteries.
Those who voted for Laptop Love the whole laptop system.

So plug and charge your laptop with battery in it. It will automatically stop charging and use the AC power when it is full. Don't worry, technology is meant to change and improve.

I leave you with this guys: Common Sense and Something to Ponder: We all bought our laptop with the battery included in it... )
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong, at the worst possible time, all of the time, without fail, when you least expect it.

Ito ang tamang SAGOT! TAPOS!! Lithium-Ion na ngayon ang mga battery hindi tulad dati na Ni-Cad(Nickel Cadmium) na merong memory effect. kapag full charge na ang Li-Ion battery, hindi na yan mag cha.charge kaya hindi yan masisira. yan ang tinatawag na INNOVATION. yung mga nagsasabi na nasisira daw yung battery dahil sa palaging naka charge. mga 2004-2007 pa cguro laptop niyo kaya ganyan. hindi sunod sa uso. :lol:

sakin naka battery while nakasaksak --- just in case na mawalan ng power(blackout) may emergency power supply ako

sakin naka battery while nakasaksak --- just in case na mawalan ng power(blackout) may emergency power supply ako
Tama yan, yan talaga purpose ng battery. Uninterruptible Power Supply

Re: [VOTE] Which is better... charging laptop WITH BATTERY or WITHOUT BATT

kung gusto mo tumagal ang battery mo eh masmaganda kung tanggal sya habang ginagamit mo ang laptop na nka saksak ang charger. kung natatakot ka nmn na biglang magbrown out eh gamit ka ng UPS para masave mo ung mga ginagawa mo in case of power failure. sala o mali? hihihi

Re: [VOTE] Which is better... charging laptop WITH BATTERY or WITHOUT BATT

share lang
I have asus k43sj laptop, bought on last quarter of 2011
It is still in good condition and running very well
Pero sira na yung battery, kase pag nalolowbat sinasaksak ko (so charging the battery with the PC on), tas pag fulll charge na , tinatanggal ko bigla yung battery without turning the pc off para magAC source nalang ako. Hindi ko alam pero parang it caused a damage sa battery.

Sa indicator 100% daw, tas pag ginamit ko na yung laptop with battery alone, after booting and after few minutes (roughly 5mins) bigal nalang mamamatay.
Meron akong kabigang may laptop na pareho saken, pinasaksak ko sa laptop nya yug battery tas ayun, same thing happened biglang namatay laptop nya.
So basically I think magandang gamitin ang laptop without the battery pag may AC power source.

PS i asked the service center in Gilmore kung magkano bagong battery 7.5k daw T_T

may battery dapat.. para pag brown out.di mamatay. at wag mag alala.. bago nilabas ang laptop ng kumpanya ..naiisip na nila yan ng mga engineer nila di lang isa kungdi mahigit sa sampo mga talentadong nag plano nito..walang kaba

Mas ok daw ang nksaksak while charging and using kasi panu kung kumidlat or ngoverflow ang current ng kuryente eh di natodas ang laptop mo? Anu ba ang mas mhal? Ung laptop o ung battery ng laptop db? At mas ok din naman na iobserve ang pggamit ng laptop na kapag fully charged na eh tnggalin na s saksak para mprolong ung batt life at pra safe!

syempre charging laptop with battery boss anung iccharge mo kung walang battery hhe :D LOL.

pre, di ako agree sa sinabi mo.:)battery should be use if your going out somewhere.. pero kung nasa house ka naman or office.. i prefered using laptop with no battery,,

Just sharing my experience. It is still your preference. As I said I have my Asus running up to now with defective battery, but the Lenovo was a dead set a few years after I wrote my first post, but he have his battery preserved.

mali kasi nasa poll pero mas ppabor sakin na walang battery tapos ginagamit uu liliit lifespan ng battery parang relay lang ngyayari pero madaling masira yun

Tanung : bigla umulan at kumidlat
sagot: aba di nmn babagsak agad ang ulan kung di mo kita saka mararamdaman mo nmn kung umulan nasa bobong okay

tanung: my ginagawa ka tapos bigla nalang nawalan ng power
sagot: hindi yan desktop para walang recovery like microsoft office na kusang autosave yan at iba pa

pero maganda dyan charges muna si battery tapos alisin then direct na okay yun lang

Back
Top Bottom