Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Web Designer rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilocin26

Symbianize Elder
Advanced Member
Reaction score
magkano usual rate niyo mga web designer? Pang news sana niche gagawin ko kaso hindi ko maasikaso yung website ko dahil sobrang dami ng ginagawa. Sayang yung domain and host ko. Design thru Wordpress lang, hindi ko need ng mga advance html.

* WordPress design

Kindly pm me yung rate niyo, kahit 1 day service lang since madali lang naman.

PM me here or E-Mail me at [email protected] para ma discuss natin

NEED ko sa designer mag provide ng real FB account nila para dun kami mag contact. Salamat!

If may previous na website ginagawa na kayo pa include na lang din sa email or pm para makita ko previous work niyo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom