Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Website Partner

jehs02

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for someone to be my partner to manage my website, www.pwedeyan.com, a free buy and sell website designed for filipinos all over the world who want to buy and sell. Need ko po ung may alam sa php, html, javascript at jquery. Maraming salamat po.

hi ts! meron akong basic knowledge sa web dev. baka gusto mo akong i try :)

Ads at Marketing Promotion TS? FB Ads at Bing Promotions.. pwde ako maging partner mo dyan.. :)

ako pwede din. sa SEO may knowledge ako. pangalawa need nmin ng ganyang site dhil maarte na olx ngaun may bayad na mag.post.
nakita ko site status mo ts almost 1 year and 4 months na. mdyo wla pa page rank.

Buy and sell online? Everybody is clicking on olx.ph. Dude, it's like you are trying to create a search engine site to defeat google. Though the site you've mentioned is running using a GeoCore classified by Geodesic Sollutions meaning it's an online script. Mahihirapan ka dude.

sent you a message
Ads at Marketing Promotion TS? FB Ads at Bing Promotions.. pwde ako maging partner mo dyan.. :)

- - - Updated - - -

sent you a message

ako pwede din. sa SEO may knowledge ako. pangalawa need nmin ng ganyang site dhil maarte na olx ngaun may bayad na mag.post.
nakita ko site status mo ts almost 1 year and 4 months na. mdyo wla pa page rank.

up for this day

Hi, I am looking for someone to be my partner to manage my website, www.pwedeyan.com, a free buy and sell website designed for filipinos all over the world who want to buy and sell. Need ko po ung may alam sa php, html, javascript at jquery. Maraming salamat po.

im a web developer can i join?

Back
Top Bottom