Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Wedding preparation and budget

Status
Not open for further replies.

missus13

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Baka may bagong kasal dito o nagpplano ng kasal, pakishare naman ung nagastos niyo including foods, gown and suit, p&v, hmua, venue, coordinator(kung merun), etc. Pakishare din Kung may suggestions kayo para mamaximize ung budget, around 150-200k kasya ba yun para sa overall na gastusin? I want to have a nice wedding but i need to be practical kasi ipepetition ko din h2b ko and i need $$$$ for that. Hope you can help me out here. Thanks!!

Kita ko post mo sa thread ni jeii kaya pwede kang mag backread don:approve:

150-200k is ayos na i think? Kung gusto mi mamaximize yan kuha ka ng wed coordinator. Tsaka depende sa lugar ng venue yan ts, kung metromanila area venue nyo at abot ng 200 guests nyo eh i think medyo maliit o sakto(?) lang ang 200k.

ayus na yang budget na yan para sa gown ng bride at para sa suit ng groom na isusuot, foods (eto malaking budget) mabuti kung gawin mong RSVP para matantya mo magkano iba budget mo.., flowers for simple church decors etc,singer/s choir, souvenirs, photos and video coverage (hanapin mo yung may best package with low budget), for HMUA minsan nag bibigay din ng package yan mga yan. venue, choice mo yan at pati na rin yung church.

about sa gowns ng mga primary at secondary sponsors hindi na siguro papasok yan sa budget mo. talk to them na kanya kanyang patahi na lang basta yung motiff na gusto mo eh masunod.

invited na kami jan ts? :giggle: :cool: chos!

Baka may bagong kasal dito o nagpplano ng kasal, pakishare naman ung nagastos niyo including foods, gown and suit, p&v, hmua, venue, coordinator(kung merun), etc. Pakishare din Kung may suggestions kayo para mamaximize ung budget, around 150-200k kasya ba yun para sa overall na gastusin? I want to have a nice wedding but i need to be practical kasi ipepetition ko din h2b ko and i need $$$$ for that. Hope you can help me out here. Thanks!!

Church - It probably will cost 10-15K (including the flower arrangement and wedding seminars, wedding fees, etc)
Reception - You can rent a garden or a oasis-like places for as low as 50-60k for 80-100k (including the food, venue arrangement, etc - but not sure for the flowers. It might be depending on the discussion)
Gown - Your gown itself is already costing 15-25k excluding your bridesmaids dress, ring bearer, best man, and other "abay". But recently, I saw ads saying 25k for the gown, souvenirs, invitations and other wedding paraphernalia. Try to search for it! Also, I know that Divisoria (Tutuban mall) is the best place for wedding gowns, there's the cheapest. So why don't you try to visit there?
Invitation - If you haven't got a package (like what I mentioned above), ofcourse you'll be allotting money for the invitations. For 60-80 guests, I think 50 invitation cards is enough. and it might cost you 1-2K (invitation cost depends on the paper and design used - but the typical is ranging 15-25pesos).
Video/Photo coverage- If you have your own camera, just ask one of your relatives to take charge. But if you really insist having one, you can contact videographers and I think it costs from 15k and above.
Cake - Yes, I think 5K is enough for 3-5 layer cake.
Others - yes, allot an extra 20-50K if you can. Especially for the reception, you might miscalculate the guests and charge you more. So better that you're prepared.

But I'm pretty sure that you're 150k is really enough to have a decent and nice wedding.
By the way, why don't you look for a all-in-one or jampacked events management for wedding? I think it around 40k and above including the host, flowers, arrangement, etc. Just to avoid the wedding jitters, try to look for one and have a canvass.

Have a happy wedding and best wishes! :)

Thank you guys sa response. We already booked p/v earlier sa expo. Can you suggest any event stylist na cheap or caterer na may magandang set up na affordable and pwede magdagdag ng foods yung client? Mayroon kasi kaming maliit na piggery kea food is not a problem pero gusto ko maus na reception sana.. TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom