Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What are your top 3 favorite movies of all time at bakit?

xtiangrey

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
Eto sakin:
1. The Dark Knight (2008 action) - Para sakin, eto ang pinakamagandang superhero movie na ginawa. Grabe si heath ledger dito.
2. Silence of the lambs (1991 thriller) at Shawshank redemption (1994 Drama) - Sensya na tie talaga silang dalawa sakin, di ko maiwan yung isa hehe. Panoorin nyo nlng, legit na old but gold.
3. Public Enemies (2009 action) - Iba yung angas ng mga character dito, at sobrang intense the whole movie.

+1 sa Shawshank

Ang hirap sagutin, I don't think I can limit my favorites into a top 3. pero off the top of my head, siguro

White Chicks- It never gets old.Mababaw ako pero ganun talaga. :lol:

The old English book-based romance movies - Pride and Prejudice, The Prestige.

+ Studio Ghibli movies

1. Howl's Moving Castle
2. The Myth
3. Everything Everywhere All at Once

too many to mention.
pero may naalala ako : the sixth sense, i saw the devil at the man from nowhere (korean) the hangover (franchise) lord of the rings franchise, the hobbit franchise, insidious franchise, evil dead film series madami madami pa

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom