Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

• Please do not create a post with affiliates or referrals, you will be violating Forum Rules #9.
    Go to Reward Programs forum if you want to post such topics.

Trading WHAT CRYPTO COINS ARE YOU BUYING NOW?

kakarot43

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi mga kA-Symb!

Any suggestions kung saan maganda mag invest ngayon sa crypto coins? Na sa palagay niyo may chance mag bull in future?

Hawak ko for now are Shiba, Pi and Bitcoin.

ETH and BTC lods... yung PI hoping na totoo.. ang tagal na masyado..

Lesson learned so I just go for BTC now. Though nothing is really safe proof in crypto, I think the last one to go is BTC if ever IMHO.

ETH and BTC lods... yung PI hoping na totoo.. ang tagal na masyado..
Yes subukan ko rin mag ETH. Yung PI sana *crossfinger haha. Pero wala namang mawawala. Actually may mga nabili talaga 20 per coin. Kaso antay pa ko na tumaas haha. Andito naman na e. Baka may ibunga naman.
Post automatically merged:

Lesson learned so I just go for BTC now. Though nothing is really safe proof in crypto, I think the last one to go is BTC if ever IMHO.
Yes totoo, wala talagang kasiguruhan sa mga digital trading. As long as nag mamarket sila and may demand. Di naman siya basta bastsa mag collapse. Pero BTC talaga dabest for now. Dahil sa value na rin
Post automatically merged:

bitcoin pa rin para sa akin boss. :thumbsup:
Yes BTC talaaga ang sure sa lahat. Araling lang yung flow nga sigurado kikita naman. Kaso ang hanap ko yung katulad ng dogecoin na biglang magbull. Hold lang kase ako for now sa BTC eh

Last edited:
maybe you can try $richquack, $feg..
pero shiba ang may potential in the future base sa whitepaper nila and sa strong community!!!

eto suggestion ko paps

• Safemoon (1% tax on buy and sell) (Available on BSC, ETH, and Polygon blockchain)
    • SafeMoon wallet (released)
    • SafeMoon Swap (released and integrated on the wallet)
    • SafeMoon NFT Marketplace (Upcoming - Soon in the next few months)
    • SafeMoon Exchange (Upcoming - Winter this year)
    • Safemoon Blockchain (Upcoming - possibly before release of Exchange)
    • SafeMoon Card (Upcoming - Soon in the next few months)
    • SafeMoon Connect (No ETA)
    • Trending among top coins like BTC and BNB
    • Huge community
  • GroveCoin
    • with their own blockchain recently released
    • with GroveSwap released and working
    • with upcoming Exchange release this 2nd quarter. So any day this month or by June.
  • BlockBustersTech (BBTF)
    • partnered with SafeMoon and TheMirrorProtocol
    • with amazing bluechip tokenomics
    • with unique features soon to come in the next few months
  • TheMirrorProtocol
    • Partnered with Safemoon and powered by BBTF
    • with bluechip tokenomics
    • with unique features to come as well; mainly unique staking
  • Shiba Inu
    • with upcoming blockchain release
    • huge community
    • with more utilities upcoming
Yan! Hopefully nakatulong. Basahin niyo din whitepapers for deeper understanding of their project's goal. Personally, I really think na yan ung mga tokens or coins na mag iexplode this coming bull run :kGood luck on your investments :geek:

just bought shiba, planning to go for AI (AGIX or cgpt) crypto soon, PEPE (hype lang ba?), XEN (hoping to the moon this coming bull run)

Try nyo din i research ang Kadena blockchain. NFA syempre pero solid ang team at lumalaki na din ecosystem nila. Yung blockchain naman ng Kadena ay scalable at near zero gas fee dahil meron silang gas station, merong marmalade NFT standard at smart contract language na PACT na mas safer sa Solidity ng ETH.

Back
Top Bottom