Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What gadgets you own?

^DraKe^

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Ei mga symbianizer ano ba mga gadgets para share tau ideas...

Heres mine.

PSP Silver Ice Daxter ed. w/ 1gb MC
Alienware Area-51 m7700, V450 2.4Ghz Logitech Wireless Laser mouse
8Gb Ipod Nano 3rdEd.
Nokia 6555B
Nintendo DS Crimson Ed. (Nawala nga lang kailan lang T_T)

Whats yours? ^_^

PSP silver
Ipod nano 4 gig
Sony Ericsson P990i
:clap:

Ipod Video 5th gen (30GB)
Nokia 6233 (1GB Micro SD)
Sony Cyber-shot DS-8080
:clap:

DS 8080 nice!!

im kinda gadget freak heheh... a dell laptop, an ipod nano 3rd gen, a dopod 818 pro, a nokia 6500 slide...un lng po hehehe

sony vaio laptop, n73ME, 6600, camcorder, wireless mouse, wireless router

Last edited:
wireless mouse? :D di ko pa naiisip bumili nyan :D anong brand sayo rika?

i use kensington for my laptop and logitech keyboard and mouse combo for my desktop. so far i probably changed the battery 5 times for the mouse but not yet on the keyboard.

DSC01039.jpg

pentax digi cam, nokia n70, ipod nano.. marami pa nga eh pero ito ung mga lagi kong gamit..

Last edited:
ps2, ipod video 30gb, joytech lcd monitor for ps2, olympus digicam, palm t/x, logitech x-530 speakers, microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse, infrared keyboard for palm, fm transmitter for ipod, panasonic micro system sc-en35, philips noise cancelling headphones, se v630i, ipod car kit.

btw, i'm planning to upgrade my digicam but i can't choose between sony dsc t200 and canon 860is. can someone give me pro's and cons of each cam? which has the faster shutter speed pala?>

Last edited:
I think it will be better to post the image of your gadget on one image only. For example put all your gadget on a table then take a picture of it provided that there's a paper on the middle with your Username hand written on it.

This way this topic will become more believable, so that users will post real gadgets of their own not imaginary ones. :)

heto po yung dito ngayon sa kwarto ko (kakatamad pumunta sa sala eh)

Toshiba dual core laptop (x2)
N95 with 4 Gb Microsd
Nokia 6680 with 2Gb MMC-Mobile
Stoaway bluetooth keyboard (for my phones)
ComOne bluetooth speakers
Mustek bluetooth headset
Lexmark portable photo printer
Microsoft wireless mouse
Craig Mp3 player
Recoil PC USB game controller

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom