Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What if? Game

Tatanungin ko sya kung saan ako nagkulang sa pulutan :rofl:

What if you're married, then you've realized that things aren't working anymore. Would you choose to leave or stay for the sake of your vow 'for better or for worse'?

If that's the case, then you really have to face it and be honest about it.
But.. Before you think of leaving, reevaluate your marriage first. nobody wants a wrecked marriage,right?
If you think it is hopeless and you really find your spouse absolutely disgusting, its really better to part ways.

An unhappy marriage will cause unhappy children (if there are kids involved) Unhappy couples should separate if they cannot resolve their unhappiness. :yes:
_

What if you'll get paid to promote a politician na kinakaasaran mo, kukunin mo ba yung offer?

Depends... Kung nangangailangan talaga ako at that time then baka lunukin ko na lang pride ko para patulan yung offer, kahit na panigurado purely plastikan lang yung magiging pakisama ko sa kanila lol pero kung di ko naman kelangan, auto pass.

What if biglang umulan (literal) ng paborito mong pagkain, sisilong ka ba sa loob ng bahay niyo o lalabas ka sa sobrang tuwa na may dalang malaking palanggana para ipangsalo? Lol

Sisilong ako..

Sa ilalim ng palangganang ipangsasalo ko :lol:
_

what if iniwan ka ng lahat ng kaibigan mo dahil nagkaroon ka ng scandal?

Well, di naman siguro mangyayare un or if ever man siguro matutuwa pa sila kasi gagalingan ko :lmao:jk
Kidding aside, okay lang it means di ko talaga sila totoong kaibigan.
Sabi nga nila .. hard times reveal true friends.
If they’re true they will stay by your side at any situation.

What if nakipag date ka at nakita mo same kayo ng suot? Magpapalit ka ba ng damit o magpapalit ka ng ka-date? :lmao:

Di na ko magpapalit ng damit kasi naka couple shirt na kami. 😊

What if I told you that I've fallen for you?

Hindi ako maniniwala :yes:

What if nakulong ka sa CR with your cheater ex? Ano gagawin mo?

Kiss her and tell her it’s over

What if papipiliin ka between sex or chocolate?

Cool, may props kami while having s3x :lol:

What if isang araw maka-witness ka bigla ng holdapan somewhere... walang laban yung victim kasi may hawak na baril yung holdaper, tapos mukhang gigil na gigil na yung holdaper parang magpapaputok na. Anong gagawin mo?

I’m finally back in my IDGAF era so bahala sila dyan :lmao:
Ayoko madamay :no:

What if your biggest what if is in front of you. Ano gagawin mo?

Then I'll take the chance.

What if umamin sayo ngayon yung boss mo na may hidden feelings pala siya sayo all along, anong gagawin mo? Lol

Malabo .. Hindi kami talo :slap:

same what if q.
(kakagising ko lang wala pa ko maisip balik ako later) :yawn::D

Sorry may asawa na ako

What if your cell phone fell into the toilet bowl, what would you do?

Ilalagay sa rice dispenser :lmao:

What if yung kinain mong kanin galing sa rice dispenser na pinaglagyan ng phone from toilet bowl? :laugh:

Ok lang nakain ko na eh 😝

What if you could meet any famous person, who would it be?

Selena Gomez

What if you could spend your life never sleeping? What would you do with the extra hours in each day?

I’ll do some charity works.

What if you had a wonderful romantic relationship but it was long-distance, what would you do?

Makipag-break na agad. Jk :lol:
Tbh I had. ‘Twas hard and frustrating yet we had a good run.
He’ll always be my once upon a time but not my happy ending :sigh:

What if antok na ako, pwede na ba matulog at wag na magtanong? :yawn::lol:

You can now sleep 😴

What if you had one wish, what wish would you make?

I'll wish for an infinite no. of wishes....tsaka ko pag-iisipan kung anong mga wishes ko. :D

What if you have a "Notting Hill" moment? were someone famous fell inlove with you, ano gagawin mo?

Back
Top Bottom