Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What is the best web hosting platform?

Status
Not open for further replies.
asurahosting ok yung customer support nya, very responsive sila. okay din sa price. Kaso di kaganon kabili yung server nila.

natry ko na rin yung hostslayer okay sana mabilis naman server nila kaso not responsive yung support.

java.. use notepad..

java not for web po sir. Maybe you mean Javascript.

- - - Updated - - -

asurahosting ok yung customer support nya, very responsive sila. okay din sa price. Kaso di kaganon kabili yung server nila.

natry ko na rin yung hostslayer okay sana mabilis naman server nila kaso not responsive yung support.

Okay na asurahosting boss. meron ako reseller acct(but for personal use only not reselling) and still using. vps din nila gamit ko sa voip billing portal ko. ^_^

Host Tinger / 000webhost.com

lalo na sa mga beginner palang na nag aaral ng web dev or web programming.

Baka may ma suggest din po kayo for a .gov.ph na domain? Yun kasi need ko salamat po

Usually during BlackFriday and Cyber Monday may magagandang offers sa mga web hosting. Magandang Webhosting yung may OpenLightspeed at one click WordPress install. Maganda din A2 hosting. Pero I prefer VPS like Digital Ocean at Vultr. Makakapili ka ng server para sa mas malapit sa target audience mo. Im using Vultr High Frequency on OpenLightspeed Server. $6 per month. Sulit naman mabilis talaga website mo.

If you have plans of monetizing your hosted site, don't go for any free hosting service such as 000webhost.com. You will just regret it at the end. Most of the sites I've created are in iPage, Hostmonster and InMotionHosting. My regular sites are usually in either iPage and Hostmonster. They are inexpensive, no downtime issues, and they have GREAT customer service. And for eCommerce sites, my primary hosting service at the moment is InMotionHosting. Goodluck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom